• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legacy TE 2.0 and Smash n Splash [Updated/New info and question]

fsck!

Smash Cadet
Hey! I'm attempting to normalize all of the reskins of the Legacy TE 2.0 stages that were modified for the Smash n Splash build. My region is using the SnS build to test the waters on the balancing, but a lot of us really want to play with Legacy TE 2.0, so I'm trying to do them a solid. Copypasta-ing the edited stages over does in fact work perfectly fine for the base stages, but none of the reskins are affected as they appear to be individual stages that are loaded, and I can't seem to figure out how to just pull the changes that were made to apply to the reskins. Here is the official rules, with the changes in specific listed for you here.

Basically I'm asking if anyone knows how to pull the specific changes that were made out of the SnS stages so I can just replace them in the reskinned stages with Brawlbox. I've figured out how to do that with the platform movement, and all of the Delfino's Secret reskins now have the SnS platform movement in my tinker build, but I can't figure out the rest.

upload_2018-5-23_21-29-14.png

[edit]

I figured out that I'm looking for

ARC2/ModelData[100]/3DModels(NW4R)/StgPosition/Bones/StgPosition/:
  • CamCtrlN
  • CamLimit0N
  • CamLimit1N
  • Dead0N
  • Dead1N
But when I try loading specifically the Delfino Square reskin (on the start button) the stage texture drops dramatically, but the collision stays the same.

Strangely, it only does it with this stage and none of the other like 11 reskins, and I'm pulling my hair out trying to figure out why.

Sorry for the CRT pic, I couldn't get it working with Dolphin so I'm just doing it on my Wii.

Last edited:
Top Bottom