• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ledge Infinite

OverlordZelos

Smash Rookie
Well im back from playing alot of ssb4 and im back to labbing ice climbers on my off time so here's my first contriubtion. I haven't seen anybody mention this so yeah. At the ledge while you are doing handoffs you come to a point where most would think you couldn't get the regab from nana's f-throw because there is no more room left, but you actually can by doing a quick and short dash dance into dash grab the dash dance will give you room to dash grab and the dash grab will push you offstage just enough to get the regrab. This works on the whole cast(except puff) and it does get harder at the higher kill percents but then again they are at kill percent so f-smash can just seal the deal from there.

Last edited:
Top Bottom