• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ledge hop bomb pull regrab ledge?

nugget1995

Smash Rookie
I've seen axe do that before curious what the inputs are like. I typically drop too far an then have to up b. Am I fast falling by pressing down b? Do I have to press c stick away from the stage to get off the ledge?

Diabolical PIe

Smash Apprentice
It's just about speed. Generally I do it by tapping Down to drop from the ledge, then immediately swapping to the Claw Grip to double jump with Y and instantly press b. It's not a super tight input if you practice a little!

Brando550

Smash Cadet
It's definitely about speed. This move is the only one I personally find requires me to change my hand grip and use Y to jump instead of X.

Brash Candihoot

Smash Cadet
The way axe does it, the way I do it, and what I consider the easiest way to do it. No need for anything fancy.

Frame 1 smash down and continue holding down
ASAP press Y to jump ( preferably frame 2 )
ASAP slide thumb down to press B
Regrab ledge
Hi-five yourself

After a day or two of practice you should have it on lock.

Last edited:
Top Bottom