• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Leaving NC

J-Flo

Smash Cadet
Hey NC Smashers,

First off I just want to say how much of a pleasure it was to smash with you all these past 2 years (I can't believe it's been that long already!). I know I didn't come out to many tournaments, but every time I did you were all very friendly and accommodating to an out-of-state smasher like me. You even let me be part of your community. For that I want to give a big shoutout to NC smash. I love you guys! I'm glad I got to know some of you and will regret not knowing more of you.

I will be getting my MA in Communication Studies this semester and will pursue career opportunities in NY or DC necessitating my moving out from the area. My time here was short but very enjoyable.

That being said, I'm thinking of hosting a smashfest before I move out (roughly June 15th). Would people be interested in this? FYI it'll be in Chapel Hill. With the semester over I'm not sure how many people are around or would be willing to come out here but if there is interest, let me know!

Once again, thank you all for taking me in and letting me enjoy the awesomeness that is NC smash. I will miss you all. Maybe we'll see each other again at the next big national or somewhere down the road of life. That would make me very happy. :)

All the best,
J-Flo

big sleep

չչչ
noooooo... NOT ANOTHER BRO

wait two years???? dude... i thought you just got here :(

wtf n****, i'm textin u.

EDIT: and yeah, definitely down for a chapel hill smashfest.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i'd do what i could to attend such an event. it's been awesome having you here man, and i wish you luck in the future. Hopefully things fall my way for me to give you a proper farewell.

$mike

Smash Ace
real talk j-flo you're probably the classiest and most proper dude in nc.

didn't even get to say goodbye. welp.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
whoa just saw this =(

Jflo you're the man and helped me learn vs ICs things(and your laugh is amazingly pro), you will DEFINITELY be missed. <3

J-Flo

Smash Cadet
I appreciate all the kind words. ;_;

If I were to create a listing for a smashfest, where do you guys think I should post it? Prob looking at June 2nd or the weekend after.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Just post the info in the brocator thread/PR thread imo. You could make a fest info thread here in the AS but no one would see it lol.

Top Bottom