• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Least favorite LEGAL stage?

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Yoshi's Island. The ground is uneven, the platform is at a weird angle and usually just gets in the way, and the support ghost usually does the opposite of supporting ;[

Irsic

Smash Ace
Rainbow Cruise. Ugh. I hated it in Melee too. Curse you Nintendo for bringing it back.

You *******s.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Ugh... Depends who I'm playing as. Lylat can be VERY bad due to the stage's tilting, but then, I really do hate Jungle Japes and Rainbow road... Oh, and it's ridiculously hard to see mines on Lylat.

D1RE

Smash Cadet
Lylat Cruise and Yoshis Island. Nothing wrong about Yoshis, really. the stage just seems to hate me.

Shy Guy 86

Smash Ace
If your talking about the neutral stages(excluding cp's) that would be yoshi's island

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Skyworld. Freakin' messin me up with the broken floor n ceiling n whatnot.

FD rules. How could anyone hate it? Its flat, has no distractions, nothing bad. FD lip? give me a break, I'm a fox and it doesn't bother me. Its not that FD gives advantages to different characters, its that other stages give advantages to to different characters. How can battlefield be considered anywhere near standard? Freakin' 3 platforms just mess up everything. Its also so short, theres like no space on it.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Yoshi's Island by far, I always lose on that stage, that's why I always ban it in tourneys, same with Yoshi Island (Melee). =/

Falc0nPunch

Smash Rookie
Yoshi's Island by far, I always lose on that stage, that's why I always ban it in tourneys, same with Yoshi Island (Melee). =/

lol i like the yoshi levels the one i really hate though would probley be The New Donkey kong stage... With that bloody spike!... i keep getting hit by something on intense and lose by getting hit into that bloody SPIKE!!!!!!! :psycho:

urdailywater

Smash Hero
Why the hate on Rainbow Cruise? =p It was my favorite level in Super Mario 64.

For me it's: SkyWorld, Yoshi's Island, Kongo Jungle (or is it Jungle Japes? Can't remember the name).

Yah, that's it for me.

neon..?

Smash Journeyman
hating battlefield? wow i say fd is my least favorite but i counterpick it on gdubs.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
It's Lylat Criuse, I just find it spiking there a bit hard, also characters with projectiles get screwed due to it's rotating.

Top Bottom