• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

League of Legends Champions for Smash

Which League of Legends Champion would you want to see?

• Garen

• Katarina

• Teemo

• Ahri

• Ryze

• Annie

• Ashe

• Ezreal

• Lux

• Yasuo

• Riven

• Jinx

• Miss Fortune

• Ekko

• Other

• Vi

• Lee Sin

Results are only viewable after voting.

3BitSaurus

Smash Master
What’s the name of the guy that befriended the yeti? I think he’d be fun

EDIT: Nunu & Willump! Are they any important?
Not really, though they have some great skins, I'll say. They're really cool to play, too. Getting the big hit with a giant snowball feels amazing.

...It's actually kinda sad. With so many Champions, you're bound to have some who are really cool and fun to play, but aren't as popular, lore-important or pushed as much as others.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Yuumi needs a legendary skin so i won’t have to hear her say “tHe zOoMiEs” every heckin time

idk why but I find her R voice lines annoying too. Probably also because it’s 90% of the time the setup to an enemy gank 🙃

side note been having lots of fun with Xayah in URF

3BitSaurus

Smash Master
Yuumi needs a legendary skin so i won’t have to hear her say “tHe zOoMiEs” every heckin time

idk why but I find her R voice lines annoying too. Probably also because it’s 90% of the time the setup to an enemy gank 🙃

side note been having lots of fun with Xayah in URF
Mages and ADCs feel amazing in URF tbh. I remember the last time I got all that CC.

All For One, too. That one match I played with 5 Veigars was legendary. Never seen Baron melt so fast.

MasterCheef

Smash Ace
Ahri __ could get shadow dropped without a Mr. Sakurai Presents. just like Joker. mostly wishful thinking though.

Last edited:

3BitSaurus

Smash Master
So this is it, everyone. It wasn't our chance this time.

That said, I really do think we have a good shot from now on. League is no longer as much of an "impossible" pick or is as slept on anymore.

Things have changed. LoL is gonna have multiple games on the Switch, it's become one of the most watched eSports in Japan and Nintendo made its own MOBA - with Riot's parent company, no less.

I dunno what'll happen to this thread when the directory is closed, but I want to thank you all for coming here and supporting this wild idea. Every time I look at that poll up top and see that it broke 100 votes, as well as the Support list, it brings a smile to my face.

And when Smash 6 comes around, I want to spread the word even more.

Thanks for your support, Summoners. See you on the Rift.

amageish

Smash Master
Whoops! I missed a notification and forgot to post here following Sora's reveal.

Well, it's been a fun time speculating! If nothing else, League is only going to expand as an IP in the coming years and I am very excited to see what the Riot Forge project brings us.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
It’s been fun guys. Funny how a fake 4chan leak actually got me intrigued in LoL and made me check it out haha

I might watch worlds’s finale, not sure. I will also definitely be checking out Arcane on Netflix. Like I mentioned I do believe a LoL champ has great chances for next installment.

as usual, social media in my sig, you can add me on discord too, it’s on my profile (try to make it obvious who you are, either by name or PFP) AND why not, my LoL username (NA only): Digital Nebula#NA1. I’ll still lurk the social thread on occasion

till next time:
So are you gonna die today
Or make it out alive?
You gotta conquer the monster in your head and then you’ll fly
Fly, phoenix, fly
It’s time for a new empire
Go bury your demons
Then tear down the ceiling
Phoenix, fly

Last edited:
Top Bottom