• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Professor Layton for Smash Ultimate support thread! See OP for where to meet us next after the boards close. Thank you for all your support!

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
do you think theyd use luke's regional voices if he was featured in some way?
Yeah probably, if he was to appear somewhere in game, if worse comes to worse, they will probably just use Luke's US voice overall since Lani Minella does his voice and she already voices some of the characters in game, like Lucas.
I'm hoping they will be able to get Maria Darling in though for the UK version, unless Luke only gets a speaking role in Layton's reveal trailer, then I guess it probably won't matter too much since the trailers aren't viewable in game.

Anyway, just for fun, I did a thing. Potential spoilers for the whole Layton series I guess...
2019011522184400-0E7DF678130F4F0FA2C88AE72B47AFDF.png

I think I managed to get most of the important and popular characters in there as well as a couple I feel Sakurai would probably include if Layton was put in as DLC. Feel free to come up with any spirit battle idea's for these characters if you like.

Last edited:

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Yeah probably, if he was to appear somewhere in game, if worse comes to worse, they will probably just use Luke's US voice overall since Lani Minella does his voice and she already voices some of the characters in game, like Lucas.
I'm hoping they will be able to get Maria Darling in though for the UK version, unless Luke only gets a speaking role in Layton's reveal trailer, then I guess it probably won't matter too much since the trailers aren't viewable in game.

Anyway, just for fun, I did a thing. Potential spoilers for the whole Layton series I guess...
View attachment 187440

I think I managed to get most of the important and popular characters in there as well as a couple I feel Sakurai would probably include if Layton was put in as DLC. Feel free to come up with any spirit battle idea's for these characters if you like.
i imagine that disguised flora would evolve into her regular self

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
i imagine that disguised flora would evolve into her regular self
That's the idea yes, I wanted to add a few characters that could have an "enhanceable" version to use. I also wanted to do one with Anton but I wasn't sure if that was a good idea (Not like Sakurai cares about spoilers or anything but still) so I mainly went for the obvious or predictable ones.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
That's the idea yes, I wanted to add a few characters that could have an "enhanceable" version to use. I also wanted to do one with Anton but I wasn't sure if that was a good idea (Not like Sakurai cares about spoilers or anything but still) so I mainly went for the obvious or predictable ones.
i think theres plenty of options for enhancable spirits from the layton series

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
i think theres plenty of options for enhancable spirits from the layton series
Certainly, I guess you could also do one for Alfendi and his split personality disorder, or Aurora with her human outfit etc.
There is only so much space to fill it all in though unless if I where to do another page I guess. not sure how many spirits DLC characters will get either so I went with the bare minimum with a bit of wiggle room.

I think I might do one for other series too like Ace Attorney and whatnot, but I'll probably have to see with the Phoenix support thread if their cool with it...

Last edited:

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
There is something I should bring up regarding Erdrick.

If his inclusion is any indication, it seems like even if the franchise's popularity is exclusive to Japan, they can possibly be seriously considered by Sakurai.

So this opens the door for huge juggernaut franchises to get in Smash like Monster Hunter and Yo-kai Watch.

The competition may be less, but Layton still has a little more new competition than ever.

Last edited:

Curious Villager

Puzzles...

If his inclusion is any indication, it seems like even if the franchise's popularity is exclusive to Japan, they can possibly be seriously considered by Sakurai.

So this opens the door for huge juggernaut franchises to get in Smash like Monster Hunter and Yo-kai Watch.

The competition may be less, but Layton still has a little more new competition than ever.
I mean, I'm fully prepared on the possibility of us getting Jibanyan over Layton (At least in this DLC wave if there are more), if anything, it would at least open the door for further content from Level-5 if not this Smash, then future Smash games since they would finally get their foot through the door. If Layton can't make it in as a fighter, then I hope he at least receives a Mii Fighter costume.

Then again, would it be all that wise to focus solely on popularity in one region when it comes to DLC? I'd imagine if their solely focusing on Japanese popularity, that it may be in Sakurai's best interest to include at least one or two characters that are mostly popular in the west as well. But that's just me.

Last edited:

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend

Even if DQ gets in, let’s not forget that it was only after Final Fantasy. I think we still have the upper hand in that regard.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Certainly, I guess you could also do one for Alfendi and his split personality disorder, or Aurora with her human outfit etc.
There is only so much space to fill it all in though unless if I where to do another page I guess. not sure how many spirits DLC characters will get either so I went with the bare minimum with a bit of wiggle room.

I think I might do one for other series too like Ace Attorney and whatnot, but I'll probably have to see with the Phoenix support thread if their cool with it...
well theres one phoenix wright supporter whod defiantly appreciate it

Even if DQ gets in, let’s not forget that it was only after Final Fantasy. I think we still have the upper hand in that regard.
i dont think its actually a competition

Last edited:

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
there you goo the numbers keep going up

also whod be up for another layton v wright game?

Last edited:

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
I'd love to see another Layton vs Phoenix Wright game. Hopefully they will bring in a few more characters though, or maybe have it take place in London/Japanifornia (or both if possible) this time with a mystery case that takes place in both locations.

By the way, a German dub for the Layton anime was confirmed the other day so we're probably going to be seeing an English dub for the anime soon, which sounds great. (Unless they pull another Professor Layton and the Cheerful Mystery manga and only localise it for a few countries....)

There is currently about 10 episodes left for the Layton anime, so it remains to be seen if there will be a second season or if that will be a wrap. From what I've seen, it seems to be fairly popular so we might get a second season though.

Last edited:

KirbyMonadoBoy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shulkinator
I'd love to see another Layton vs Phoenix Wright. The first game was such a great crossover, the character interactions were so damn good. I'd be so happy if both Layton & Phoenix Wright were revealed in one trailer for Smash Bros, this would be the best case scenario.

Speaking of German Dub - does anyone know if there is an official English Dub Version of the Ace Attorney Live Action movie? I couldn't find an English Version, however a German Version does exist. I even bought the German Bluray a few years ago and have watched it several times since then. It is my favourite video game movie ever and I highly recommend it to everyone <3

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
I remember Billybo10K saying in one of his recent Rate Their Chances that he thinks that there is a certain professor that he want's to rate that would have a higher chance than Phoenix Wright who he gave a 60% percent. So with him giving Wright 60%, how high do you guys think he will rate Layton?

Ornl

Smash Ace
Professor Layton : 17 million units sold, exclusive to Nintendo, 17% forecast average for Smash4, 35% forecast average for SmashU.
Phoenix Wright : 7 million units sold, born on Nintendo, 7% forecast average for Smash4, 33% forecast average for SmashU.
The percentage averages are based on Smashboards. In SmashU, Capcom already has 3 new major representations : Ken in Echo Fighter, Rathalos in Boss and Assist Trophee, and Zero in Assist Trophee.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Professor Layton : 17 million units sold, exclusive to Nintendo, 17% forecast average for Smash4, 35% forecast average for SmashU.
Phoenix Wright : 7 million units sold, born on Nintendo, 7% forecast average for Smash4, 33% forecast average for SmashU.
The percentage averages are based on Smashboards. In SmashU, Capcom already has 3 new major representations : Ken in Echo Fighter, Rathalos in Boss and Assist Trophee, and Zero in Assist Trophee.
yeah but none of that really affects how characters get in

Theguysayhi

Smash Rookie
It's wonderful to see so much Layton Support in one thread! He's been my most wanted since Brawl, and like many have said, now that we know his series will live on he's slightly more relevant than what he was during Smash 4's time.

I don't normally post here, but I decided to come back from the dead to support the topic at hand. I actually made a very detailed moveset for him back in the Smash 4 days on GameFAQs, and I still stand by every bit of it. Just thinking about how he'd play is such a creative exercise.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/633202-super-smash-bros-for-wii-u/72404400

Hope you find it an interesting read ^^

Looma

Smash Journeyman
I always knew that people wanted Professor Layton and Phoenix Wright but I never took it seriously until recently. Nor did their games catch my interest until now.

A fool I was, Smash is sorely lacking in true gentlemen. I dig this idea a lot.

Looma

Smash Journeyman
An addendum: I fully expect you potential Layton mains to teach these Ganondorfs some damn manners should he get in.

Don't let me down.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
The reason I suddenly want to talk about this episode is because I think I finally like Emiliana. Granted, it took far too long to make Emiliana interesting, but it was worth it. So worth it. Emiliana using the occupation game to troll Katrielle was one of the funniest things I seen. If there are more episodes like this, I might like Emiliana as equally as Katrielle. I wish that this episode had been Emiliana's debut episode, so that mysteries with her could have been more entertaining. The way she was first characterized in the anime was meh, and the number of appearances she makes in episodes is far too low. Now I wish in addition that she made more appearances. There's still room for that with the number of episodes left I have to finish, but I think Katrielle will be the focus for the last batch of episodes. I feel it would be lucky to see her have one major episode role after episode 40.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Looks like we got this interesting bit of news:

German Rating Board Lists Layton's Mystery Journey: Katrielle and the Millionaire's Journey - Deluxe Edition Switch Game

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/da...re-journey-deluxe-edition-switch-game/.143336

I wonder if the anime is going to air worldwide to coincide this.
I wonder if we will see the game announced on the Direct. We probably won't be hearing about any of the trilogy collection for the Switch until after Lost Future gets its mobile release indeed.

I'm not expecting much out of this Direct but hopefully they will at least reveal the character codenamed Brave.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
I remember Billybo10K saying in one of his recent Rate Their Chances that he thinks that there is a certain professor that he want's to rate that would have a higher chance than Phoenix Wright who he gave a 60% percent. So with him giving Wright 60%, how high do you guys think he will rate Layton?
I don't know on what criteria he bases his ratings over though I'd imagine he'd probably give Layton about 5% or so more. Assuming he hasn't done his rating yet for Layton as I haven't watched any of his video's in a while.

It's wonderful to see so much Layton Support in one thread! He's been my most wanted since Brawl, and like many have said, now that we know his series will live on he's slightly more relevant than what he was during Smash 4's time.

I don't normally post here, but I decided to come back from the dead to support the topic at hand. I actually made a very detailed moveset for him back in the Smash 4 days on GameFAQs, and I still stand by every bit of it. Just thinking about how he'd play is such a creative exercise.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/633202-super-smash-bros-for-wii-u/72404400

Hope you find it an interesting read ^^
That looks really good. I'm happy that there are some Layton fans still pushing for the Prof all the way back since the days of Brawl! Here's hoping our support base continues to grow.

I've added you all to the supporters list too by the way.

The reason I suddenly want to talk about this episode is because I think I finally like Emiliana. Granted, it took far too long to make Emiliana interesting, but it was worth it. So worth it. Emiliana using the occupation game to troll Katrielle was one of the funniest things I seen. If there are more episodes like this, I might like Emiliana as equally as Katrielle. I wish that this episode had been Emiliana's debut episode, so that mysteries with her could have been more entertaining. The way she was first characterized in the anime was meh, and the number of appearances she makes in episodes is far too low. Now I wish in addition that she made more appearances. There's still room for that with the number of episodes left I have to finish, but I think Katrielle will be the focus for the last batch of episodes. I feel it would be lucky to see her have one major episode role after episode 40.
I admittedly still haven't watched much of the Layton anime other than the Layton and Luke centric episodes. However, I did coincidentally give that particular episode a try. I enjoyed her character quite a lot in that episode too. It's a shame to hear that she doesn't seem to get as much development in other episodes if what you're saying is true. Hopefully they will do everyone justice in upcoming episodes.

By the way, while we unfortunately didn't get much Layton related news in the recent Nintendo Direct, a thought did pop up to me when I saw the video about Tetris 99. Which was ironically something I initially thought the series had back when I first purchased Professor Layton and the Curious Village and saw the Nintendo wi-fi logo at the box art before I realized it was just meant for weekly puzzles.

Wouldn't it be interesting if Level-5 ever tried to implement a multiplayer mode in the Layton series? Like the first player to solve x amount of puzzles and/or earns x amount of picarats wins? Would probably be a neat little bonus mode if they did go through with a trilogy collection for the Switch and the game picking any of the many puzzles in those games at random for you to solve. Maybe if they included a Last Specter HD they could use those puzzles too.

I suppose not all puzzles could work there, particularly the very long ones like sliding block puzzles and all, though perhaps they can just leave those out, or give you a high amount of Picarats as a reward? Or maybe allow you to skip them and try and solve the next one.

Also the series has probably introduced a good amount of characters to pick from too, with Layton, Luke, Flora, Emmy, Katrielle etc. Maybe even include some characters that never got to solve any puzzles before like Don Paolo, Chelmey and Grosky etc.

Would probably be a fun little side mode they could introduce in the Switch game perhaps?

Last edited:

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion
I don't know on what criteria he bases his ratings over though I'd imagine he'd probably give Layton 5% or so more. Assuming he hasn't done his rating yet for Layton as I haven't watched any of his video's in a while.

That looks really good. I'm happy that there are some Layton fans still pushing for the Prof all the way back since the days of Brawl! Here's hoping our support base continues to grow.

I've added you all to the supporters list too by the way.

I admittedly still haven't watched much of the Layton anime other than the Layton and Luke centric episodes. However, I did coincidentally give that particular episode a try. I enjoyed her character quite a lot in that episode too. It's a shame to hear that she doesn't seem to get as much development in other episodes if what you're saying is true. Hopefully they will do everyone justice in upcoming episodes.

By the way, while we unfortunately didn't get much Layton related news in the recent Nintendo Direct, a thought did pop up to me when I saw the video about Tetris 99. Which was ironically something I initially thought the series had back when I first purchased Professor Layton and the Curious Village and saw the Nintendo wi-fi logo at the box art before I realized it was just meant for weekly puzzles.

Wouldn't it be interesting if Level-5 ever tried to implement a multiplayer mode in the Layton series? Like the first player to solve x amount of puzzles and/or earns x amount of picarats wins? Would probably be a neat little bonus mode if they did go through with a trilogy collection for the Switch and the game picking any of the many puzzles in those games at random for you to solve. Maybe if they included a Last Specter HD they could use those puzzles too.

I suppose not all puzzles could work there, particularly the very long ones like sliding block puzzles and all, though perhaps they can just leave those out, or give you a high amount of Picarats as a reward? Or maybe allow you to skip them and try and solve the next one.

Also the series has probably introduced a good amount of characters to pick from too, with Layton, Luke, Flora, Emmy, Katrielle etc. Maybe even include some characters that never got to solve any puzzles before like Don Paolo, Chelmey and Grosky etc.

Would probably be a fun little side mode they could introduce in the Switch game perhaps?
A multiplayer mode could potentially be a lot of fun, but I feel a cooperative multiplayer would work better for the Layton series rather than a competitive multiplayer. A decent amount of puzzles solutions can be memorized once solved, meaning a competitive time attack or picarat count mode would force the players to focus more on memorization or quickly guessing than actual problem solving.

I think this idea would actually be better suited for a side mode or maybe even a whole game dedicated to puzzles which need to be solved in cooperation. I'm not sure how it might work, it would probably take some serious play-testing or experimentation, but it could be really fun on switch with both players using a joy-con.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
A multiplayer mode could potentially be a lot of fun, but I feel a cooperative multiplayer would work better for the Layton series rather than a competitive multiplayer. A decent amount of puzzles solutions can be memorized once solved, meaning a competitive time attack or picarat count mode would force the players to focus more on memorization or quickly guessing than actual problem solving.

I think this idea would actually be better suited for a side mode or maybe even a whole game dedicated to puzzles which need to be solved in cooperation. I'm not sure how it might work, it would probably take some serious play-testing or experimentation, but it could be really fun on switch with both players using a joy-con.
I guess that makes sense. A co-op mode would probably indeed work a bit better in that regard. Perhaps have some side mode where you can solve a number of puzzles designed to be solved by two players cooperatively. Like maybe something like Snipperclips where you may need to have two players create an object or shape from two separate pieces together. Or have the two players each solve a separate part of a puzzle in order to solve one big puzzle.

Would probably work well on the Switch. Especially with the two separate Joy Cons the system has as you mentioned.

Would be interesting to see what they would do with the Switch installment in the Layton series. It's probably going to end up being quite different from the DS and 3DS entries due to its vastly different structure and all.

What would you guys hope to see from the Switch entry (in terms of gameplay, story, characters etc) if it does happen? And do you think Level-5 may announce the game this year?

Last edited:

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
I guess that makes sense. A co-op mode would probably indeed work a bit better in that regard. Perhaps have some side mode where you can solve a number of puzzles designed to be solved by two players cooperatively. Like maybe something like Snipperclips where you may need to have two players create an object or shape from two separate pieces together. Or have the two players each solve a separate part of a puzzle in order to solve one big puzzle.

Would probably work well on the Switch. Especially with the two separate Joy Cons the system has as you mentioned.

Would be interesting to see what they would do with the Switch installment in the Layton series. It's probably going to end up being quite different from the DS and 3DS entries due to its vastly different structure and all.

What would you guys hope to see from the Switch entry (in terms of gameplay, story, characters etc) if it does happen? And do you think Level-5 may announce the game this year?
I just want Luke to take over. If that can’t be, then Alfendi. I really can’t stand Kat, she’d need to be written way better and actually get a plot that feels like it matters.

I don’t think they’ll announce anything this year. Maybe 2020.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
It's hard to say what Kat's future will be. Hino stated that the next entry may not star Kat and hold a different protagonist. I suppose with the fact that LMJ was designed with IOS support in mind which holds a different kind of audience compared to to the 3DS and Switch and had to accomodate for more bite sized cases that are short and weren't connected with each other due to how every case was being sold separately.

They seem to try and experiment with the HD remasters of the original trilogy by releasing those on IOS devices and presumably seeing if a longer, more focused plot line would still work well with that type of audience.

There is also the fact that the anime is already way ahead of Kat's game in terms of the main storyline (albeit only thrown once every so often apparently) we already know what happened to Layton, so all that's left is finding out more about who was behind the whole thing and probably what Sherl's and the relic stone's plotlines are about which they probably will be able to cover in just a few episodes or so, considering their pacing and how they handled Layton and Luke's storylines.

So yeah, seeing as how things seem to be heading, they might just have the anime cover Kat's story and start the next game with a new protag. Whether that would be a familiar face like Luke, or yet another kid Layton apparently took in (RIP Flora and Alfendi) remains to be seen.

Either that, or they might do like what they are apparently doing now with Yokai Watch and do a soft reboot and just continue things as they were with the original cast again. Would that mean that we would finally see that fabled sequel trilogy and what Luke's letter was all about at the end of Lost Future? Who knows I guess....

That said, I do think they will probably announce the game this year, although near the end of the year at the Level-5 Vision (so around October or so), but they probably won't release the game until next year. That's just me though.

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
It's hard to say what Kat's future will be. Hino stated that the next entry may not star Kat and hold a different protagonist. I suppose with the fact that LMJ was designed with IOS support in mind which holds a different kind of audience compared to to the 3DS and Switch and had to accomodate for more bite sized cases that are short and weren't connected with each other due to how every case was being sold separately.

They seem to try and experiment with the HD remasters of the original trilogy by releasing those on IOS devices and presumably seeing if a longer, more focused plot line would still work well with that type of audience.

There is also the fact that the anime is already way ahead of Kat's game in terms of the main storyline (albeit only thrown once every so often apparently) we already know what happened to Layton, so all that's left is finding out more about who was behind the whole thing and probably what Sherl's and the relic stone's plotlines are about which they probably will be able to cover in just a few episodes or so, considering their pacing and how they handled Layton and Luke's storylines.

So yeah, seeing as how things seem to be heading, they might just have the anime cover Kat's story and start the next game with a new protag. Whether that would be a familiar face like Luke, or yet another kid Layton apparently took in (RIP Flora and Alfendi) remains to be seen.

Either that, or they might do like what they are apparently doing now with Yokai Watch and do a soft reboot and just continue things as they were with the original cast again. Would that mean that we would finally see that fabled sequel trilogy and what Luke's letter was all about at the end of Lost Future? Who knows I guess....

That said, I do think they will probably announce the game this year, although near the end of the year at the Level-5 Vision (so around October or so), but they probably won't release the game until next year. That's just me though.
What you’re describing sounds great.

Eremitaviola

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-5198-1572-7120
I actually don't want to change protagonist so soon tough, I know I had a wall of text on why the characters all seem to not care about anything and probably hate each other but I still think that it was more of an issue with the story structure, so a unified story would be fine. I remember starting the game and loving the characters because they're not really flat, but then they ended up being more vehicles for the mistery than characters. Not that I don't want to see Flora come back but Katrielle could be really cool if she was more introverted like I thought at the start instead of coming off as a sociopath. I feel like Ernest other than actually helping way more than I remembered now that I replayed the game could also explain her reasonings, because someone who makes a connection by taking the one piece out of place is cool, someone who's only always ahead because of being attuned with the particular brand of moon logic is not. Not that the Professor didn't pull answers out of nowhere but at least they weren't the focus of the game. So yeah I think the characters can be saved but really got hurt by basically everything else. I'd be totally down with having a Flora spinoff but I don't think Kat deserves having her series killed. Also because for some reason I love Ernest even though the guy really needs a new backbone, he's just great at being the one nice person in a world of smartasses. He still has to act like an actual nice person and decide that some stuff is not worth it. Kat being like she is just makes it worse because if it was more like Sherlock Holmes and Watson would make sense and I feel like that was the plan but they need to dial back on everyone's personallity by at least one cartoony shtick. I don't think I like Alfendi as much as everyone else does, I don't think he would make sense in a main series game (as a protagonist). I'd rather have another mistery room

Last edited:

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
The only thing I'm hoping for is that they don't just drop in yet another new protagonist on us for the next game. Especially not yet another kid Layton apparently took in, Hershel might as well start his own orphanage at that point....

They started this first with Flora, while her first appearance did a fairly good job on introducing her into the group, she was then treated more like a plot device rather than an actual character in the later two entries, only to be dropped altogether afterwards. This was mainly due to the fact that the writers had a vision of Layton and Luke sharing a dynamic with each other like Sherlock and Watson thus they tried to ensure that the majority of the storyline focused mainly on those two characters. This lead to Flora getting sidelined a lot or even just subtly pushed out of the plot altogether.

Then there is Alfendi and Katrielle, with the former seeming more like he was mainly included because Level-5 initially planned to make Mystery Room its own standalone game but thought that the game would sell better under the Layton brand. Which shows due to how little he's been acknowledged in the Layton series outside of a brief mention at the end of LMJ (and only after you solve every puzzle in the game)
Katrielle on the other hand, while It's a bit hard to say what they will do with her at the moment. Currently it feels like Level-5 is just trying to wrap up her plot via the anime and then move on to something else with the next entry. Seeing as how the show is already way ahead of her game in terms of the main plot. It feels like their not even sure how to carry her story on within the format of her game and just let the anime take care of the whole thing...

I think my issue is that Level-5 keeps on introducing all these characters into the series, but then doing very little with them after their game of introduction. The only time where they introduced a new cast of characters and properly stuck with them through a whole trilogy of games, was with the prequels.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, I hope the next entry either just continues with Kat's plot and give her a more focused story (the mini cases can just be optional side quests if they want) or just go back and focus on any of the existing veteran characters and develop them further. I don't think it's the right time yet to introduce yet another cast of characters, especially when the existing ones could still use some more fleshing out.

Last edited:

Namasura

Smash Journeyman
Whoa, I saw this mentioned in 4chan, that Layton was among the best selling third party games on any Nintendo console, and when I went after the data I discovered its not simply "among" the best selling, it is the third best selling 3rd party game, behind Street Fighter 2, Dragon Quest 9, if this page on Wikipedia is believable.

I will be honest, I myself never played Layton, its on my DS backlog which, much like my PS2 backlog, is basically infinite, but I do love other Level-5 games and have been a fan of the company since Dark Cloud 2. I had considered him a possible rep, but I was always under the impression Yokai Watch outsold it and I never found YW to be a very likely pick. This info on the sales really changed my perspective on this.

Top Bottom