• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Last Stock Legends Presents: Ken vs. Bombsoldier

Melee's history and identity as a competitive game have been shaped by many things -- the players, the TOs, and the streamers all come to mind. But perhaps one of the most important things in all of Melee are the memorable sets that have set the tone for the game throughout its rich history. That's why the team at Last Stock Legends has released their first episode in their main video series that covers the most important moments in Melee history. Join Ken and Toph as they discuss the set that would change Melee forever: Ken vs. Bombsoldier.

Last edited:

Comments

freakin love it, the history is so interesting as well as important, plus just seeing this interview with bombsoldier and captain jack, i feel like they were all just such good sports and modest ya know, now when i go to tourneys i can literally feel the shade lol also long live the king of smash!

If Smash was an anime, Mang0 would loose to Armada then realize that Bombsolider didn't retire so he would go to Japan in order to get new training. Meanwhile, Leffen would bring somebody from Sweden for doubles and would dominate the U.S. Mang0 would then come back from his training and kick his ass. To sum it all up, see Sayian Saga from DBZ

Top Bottom