• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LasT Smash 3 - 5/30 - (Final pools- check 2nd post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Way to go, Winnar, you've gone and made everyone post what they're bringing.

I will be bringing...POKEMON PLATINUM. That is all.

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
Manko, you can talk to Arcadia (504-256-4829). He's out of town without internet until Friday afternoon, and he said that whoever needed housing should call him.

Sars, lucky for you, we don't have Green Greens here.

Since PhantomX isn't going to make this, I'm gonna have to redo pools. Chances are, they'll look rather similar, but some largish changes might be made. I'll hopefully have them done by tomorrow.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Sorry, Meta, I am teaming with either Winnar or Bomber.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Sorry, Meta, I am teaming with either Winnar or Bomber.
Well if Winnar isn't going to say anything, I will. Since Red already told me a while back he wasn't going to team with me, want to team up? Duo PT power? lol.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Winnar has first dibs, but if he teams with his bro, we will team, Bomber. I'll let you know ASAP. We should experiment with double PT beforehand--sometimes I find double PT to be ineffective, so if that's the case, I'll go Jigglypuff.

sarajayd

Smash Rookie
I'm goin to this tournament with Zigsta and the rest of our crew. :) Can't wait!

....I was lookin through some of the names and it seemed like pretty much all guys. I was just curious are their any other girls that are preregistered?
I'm gonna feel so outta place probably lol

Hawks go Caw

Smash Ace
I'm goin to this tournament with Zigsta and the rest of our crew. :) Can't wait!

....I was lookin through some of the names and it seemed like pretty much all guys. I was just curious are their any other girls that are preregistered?
Katie from some really pretty-named town in Texas. Haven't met her, but she posts in the LA boards some times. You should too, 'cause we're ballin' in the LA boards.

Kates893

Smash Apprentice
Like Hawks go caw said, I'll be there. And also Ladybug from Dallas will be there too :p Thats all I know of lol

oathkeeper005

Smash Cadet
NNID
Oath_X
This is no big deal but is there an estimate time when Singles maty start?

Also how many TVs (since you seem to have a ton of em') may be set up for friendlies and the like since this is my first tourney since last year and I dont assume Ill make it very far (not to say I wont try)

I dont go to IRL tourneys too often >.> Trying to get back into them

shadowswithin

Smash Rookie
Name: Corey
Nickname: PkFire
Area: Beaumont, TX
Equipment (if any): Wii i suppose

ill be making my way there with the other beaumont people

Bomber7

Smash Hero
This is no big deal but is there an estimate time when Singles maty start?

Also how many TVs (since you seem to have a ton of em') may be set up for friendlies and the like since this is my first tourney since last year and I dont assume Ill make it very far (not to say I wont try)

I dont go to IRL tourneys too often >.> Trying to get back into them
My guess is:

Before the Tournament(11-11:30, maybe 12) quite a few.

During the tournament: lol good luck

During Finals: Maybe some. by then people who are not in the tournament will most likely have left so maybe there will be one or two set ups.

After the tournament: none, everyone will be home lol.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Not only are there going to be female brawlers but I'm sure some people might be bringing friends/girlfirends to watch. Randall's girlfriend is going to be there, I'm assuming. I'm bringing my friend to come watch.

There should be quite a few females there.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Not only are there going to be female brawlers but I'm sure some people might be bringing friends/girlfirends to watch. Randall's girlfriend is going to be there, I'm assuming. I'm bringing my friend to come watch.

There should be quite a few females there.
Are you trying to insinuate something? :dizzy:

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Alrighty, Bomber, I just got the word from Winnar. You and I are officially teaming for doubles.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
i am a heron. i ahve a long neck and i catch fish with my beak. if you donnot repost this on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen at night and make a mess of your pots and pans.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
I am a sexually frustrated accountant. I have, like, five degrees but I can't bag the babes. If you don't be my wing man and help me pick up chicks at the bar, I will file your taxes INCORRECTLY

[edit]
Herons catch rabbits.

Curlz

Smash Lord
I guess its good that I lack a big number of pots and pans and have a jew to do my taxes. (no offense if you're jewish)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom