• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

RoY iS tHe BeSt

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by dan smith
Nice door knob...hottie.

Interesting, that you take note of that.

But apparently, Toast took note of the curtains, in my last barrage of pictures... heh. *Blushes*:rolleyes:

Anyways, I managed to take two "enticing" pictures of myself, in the last day or two.

Now, a note to all of you who assume that I am a "gangster" or whatever you'd like to call them.

I am not, I may appear to be as one, but I'm just your average Puerto Rican SWF member. I honestly think I'm the only one on this entire forum.

EDIT: MK, I see you're in Aikido. What is your current rank in the system? Since you appear to be wielding a weapon in a dojo, I assume you're "up there".

Metroid Killer

Smash Hero
Originally posted by RoY iS tHe BeSt
MK, I see you're in Aikido. What is your current rank in the system? Since you appear to be wielding a weapon in a dojo, I assume you're "up there".
I'm 3. kyu, but we are just posing with the swords, we aren't good enough to fight with sharp swords yet. Currently only brave enough to spar with bokken.

DarkRoom

Smash Ace
Here's some pictures of me.
They're all from the same party last year. They were taken by a friend because she has a digital camera and I'm too prehistoric to get past film cameras.

Loosely in order of escalating drunkenness I do believe. And I apologize in advance if my eyes look weird, I had to do some hardcore red-eye removal in Photoshop.

Yes, the sweatshirt is off, it must have been close to game over.

Oh, and I have earrings in both ears now.

Enjoy, try not to drool on your keyboard. :crazy:

soberfox

BRoomer
BRoomer
A picture of me and my friend Munkey last weekend at our friend Charles house.

Yeah, I do believe I'm drunk. ;)

EDIT: By the way, that is me in the red.

DarkRoom

Smash Ace
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by soberfox
A picture of me and my friend Munkey last weekend at our friend Charles house.

Yeah, I do believe I'm drunk.

EDIT: By the way, that is me in the red.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by 311
Booo...
Yaayyy...

KaoS

BRoomer
BRoomer
Originally posted by soberfox
The Mars Volta
Frances the Mute
March 1st
I thought I was the only soul who actually enjoyed good music .... :D

This settles it ... I am naming my first born child soberfox.

KirbyMan3000

Smash Lord
Wow...it's been a LONG time since I've last been here. So many new faces...anywho, back on topic here's some pics of myself, finally.

And now for two low quality webcam pics! :D

GameAngel64

Smash Journeyman
Who's that ugly mystery girl?:

It's Elana, a.k.a the Game Angel, a.k.a. the person futilely trying to got involved in these forums. =/

My scanner's all screwy, so I took a picture with my digital camera (a picture of a picture) in order to bring these to you today. Therefore, they look like total crap.

Here's a picture of me and my boyfriend when we dressed up as Squall and Rinoa for Halloween :D

Rainy Day Toast

Stays Crunchy in Milk
BRoomer
Hey, baby, baby. When you get bored of boys (as you inevitably will), I'll be right here waiting for you. Ooh, baby!

I mean... Hi.

Rainy Day Toast

Stays Crunchy in Milk
BRoomer
Originally posted by 311
Yes, you're under the premise that all girls become uninterested in boys, screaming a false premise.

woot-ah.
I've had enough confused-and-briefly-curious girls tell me they aren't interested in women. So, call it wishful thinking. ;)

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
I grew hair over my long absence.

(that one's for you, toast. you said you wanted to see some of the vinyl ;))

..That one's just funny because I look like Satan. I am so keeping this picture. SATAN WILL EAT YOUR SOUL WITH SOME A1 SAUCE

I've been tanning, but it doesn't show much :(

I ran out of amusing material before I posted this. Sorry.

SuperMajinLink 287

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Rainy Day Toast
you're just jealous that i get more girls than you.
I don't know about that, but you probably do, considering you're a lesbian and all, since that is what you consider yourself. I mean, I wouldn't be surprised if you got hot lesbian one on one action every other night. ;)

Fantasia

BRoomer
BRoomer
Switch FC
SW-3476-8294-6601
How old are you inferno? You look oddly young, and I always think of you as someone who's older.

Top Bottom