• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
What was your sister wearing? the box the guy (my good friend from work) in the first two pictures is holding was literally filled with over nine thousand fliers. It is now sitting on my dining table, 10 meters away from me.

Just wondering which femanon your sister was. There were actually a lot of them, today. Sadly, I'm not in any of those pictures. If she took any more and there's a guy with a white tie in any of them, that's me.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
What was your sister wearing? the box the guy (my good friend from work) in the first two pictures is holding was literally filled with over nine thousand fliers. It is now sitting on my dining table, 10 meters away from me.
She wasn't dressed up or anything, she was just in the city and saw it going on so she went to check it out.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
haha thanks. Yeah I'll try not to stress too much. Law and Economics can be a ***** sometimes.
Indeed. ^^ I've taken economics at least, so I know how that goes...

You should put up your pics Ridley!
Err, very well then... I'll post a couple.

-------

It was dark, so I had to have the lamp on, which made my skin appear a lot more white than it actually is. lol
I love how my eyes were shown at least >.>, but other than that, I'm pretty boring/normal lookin'. lol

*shrug*
I felt uncomfortable posting those here for some reason... but I did anyway. ^^

Must be the crappy quality. Stupid webcam.

Kitten

Smash Journeyman
There are a lot more attractive looking people on this forum than I figured. Sterotypes are bad I guess XD I should post a pic, once I find one...
Well, out of the huge number of people posting in this forum, there's bound to be some attractive ones and the attractive ones are more likely to post pictures of themselves. So at a glance, it appears that the population of this forum is reasonably good looking, when on average, we're probably average.

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer

Me making my anti-Scientology alliteration speech yesterday.

Kinda looks like I'm Om-nom-nom-ing my bandanna, there, actually.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
protestfags?

for cereal?

anyways, people took a ****load of pictures at the brawl tournament this weekend and ill probably poast them here. pictures of me and mah prize money =)

jenni-adjucantreflex

Smash Cadet
I don't know what to think of it. I mean I guess it is naive to expect the internet to respect your pictures without such blatant messages. Ah well. Guess it comes with being a girl :p

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Another fun SWF history lesson from Professor Tom!

Sandy, previously SandTiger and Frank Fly, is a total scrub whose previous activity in our community reeks of immaturity and stupidity. (Note: my using a lot of words ending in -ity in succession is an obvious sign that I'm smart as hell. I counted four.) He's probably the worst smash debater, and he is banned from Write With Your Power competitions after plagiarizing his submission. He's e-hit on Livs (and now Jenni-lawdegree) only to have his PMs/AIM messages made public, been banned a few times, and probably still has the custom title of "Jew Killer" because he's a dumb**** who thinks genocide is funny.

Also, the internet is serious business.

Sporkman

Smash Ace
Don't forget Frank Fly's request for admin passwords from [hacker's website].

Hilarity always ensues when Franky Boy is involved. Tell us Sandy, what other shenanigans can we expect from you in the future?

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Hahahahahahahahahaha.

I just so happened to refresh the page just as he got the Banned title. Best moment ever.

Top Bottom