• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer

me in front of the parliament of canada. It represents the same thing as the white house for our country. It's at like 30 mins from here, so we went there for fun.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
lol you can't get anywhere near that close to the white house anymore.

Vulpine51

Smash Lord
Wait, what? She has natural white hair? So... your girlfriend is an albino?
If so, photos.
Actually, in any other case, also photos.
Although she is pale, she's not albino. When i first started dating her i thought it was dyed. What's cool is she tans VERY dark. It's quite sexy.

If I had a pic i'd be more than happy to show you. She's very camera shy. I'll probably have to hold her down to take a pic. Haha I've wrestled her before, for someone so skinny she sure is strong. But yeah if I dont post a pic this weekend it means she beat me.

Edit: Or I could post a pic of me with a black eye....

who said I had the right to go there?
Haha if someone took a picture of me sneaking onto the white house lawn I sure as hell wouldnt put that on the interwebs. Friggin Patriot Act bs.

Fawriel

Smash Master
me in front of the parliament of canada. It represents the same thing as the white house for our country. It's at like 30 mins from here, so we went there for fun.
You slid down that railing, right? Tell me you slid down the railing.

Although she is pale, she's not albino. When i first started dating her i thought it was dyed. What's cool is she tans VERY dark. It's quite sexy.

If I had a pic i'd be more than happy to show you. She's very camera shy. I'll probably have to hold her down to take a pic. Haha I've wrestled her before, for someone so skinny she sure is strong. But yeah if I dont post a pic this weekend it means she beat me.
Interesting... well, good luck!

Edit: Or I could post a pic of me with a black eye.....
I ain't picky.

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
Friend of mine took this picture of himself with my cell phone, lol. Using negative effects.

My g/f and me.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I'll be your first?

And to whoever posted above me, there is nothing more annoying then a person who feels the need to post TONS of pictures of themselves, and either say the pictures are bad, to insult them, or that you don't like them. Juss sayin

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
That last picture KevinM posted has me wondering: Is it better to tuck your thumb in while throwing that, or keep it outwards?

Well, it doesn't work for East Coast.

Top Bottom