• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

D

Deleted member

You look nice, actually. :)
Those shirts are stylish too.
Edited the link just because I felt the images were too big. Now there's 13.

But yeah, I'm aware I look nice, but I just like to look my best with what I have to work with.

edde

Smash Ace
NNID
edmichu
1529033432672.png

Me and an oldddd pal, he's probably 17 cause i remember that on december 31 2001 i unlocked mr game and watch on melee (last character) after unlocking falco via cumulative vs matches (never noticed multiman melee), then proceeded to get falco's classic trophy (i had obsessive complusive issues with collecting all trophies), which triggers the unlocking of g&w... It was on a vacation trip and i recall having this controller on that trip cause since it was new years eve all my lil cousins were asking me crap on how i managed to unlock all characters, dont remember exactly when i got it, but i know it was definitely on the year of melee's release.

Last edited:

Sephazon

月に代わって、お仕置きよ !
Writing Team
NNID
Sephazon
Recently, I've been more involved in fashion and spend a lot of time in Harajuku as well as Akihabara. I look a lot different than I did prior to moving to Tokyo.

4.jpg 3.jpg 1.jpg

For a comparison, this is how I looked at E3 2017 when I met with Bill Trinen.

2.jpg

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
Blue, Blue!.jpg

So get this: I was just minding my own business, when suddenly, a group of horrible, rambunctious little kids waltzed over and dumped an ENTIRE BUCKET of blue paint on me!

I wouldn't have minded if they'd salsa'd over and dumped blue paint on me, but no!

They waltzed over and did it to me!

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
1545670958783.png

Featuring a disheveled me, my bird Hiro, and Hiro's down feather dust that he's gotten all over me while preening.

Last edited:
Top Bottom