• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Akago

Smash Cadet
Okay, time to fulfill my "one revelation of identity per forum." - My sister and I both post on this account.

Last edited:

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Looking forward to when term comes back.

I'm gonna be teaching Portal 2 Map making

Plunder

Smash Ace
NNID
1337-7734-8008
Here's a pic of me and my first dog (Taz), my parents got him when I was only 3. He recently passed away.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

Turns out I'm actually Danny Sexbang.

Just kidding, but meeting him was pretty great. He's a role model.
This picture was taken in January.

Last edited:

Plunder

Smash Ace
NNID
1337-7734-8008
Currently in the process of growing the top part of my hair out longer for a Halloween costume, going as Sokka from TLA. Shaved the sides already but found out I still need some more length on top to tie back (hopefully there is enough time!)

Anyone else dressing up for Halloween? :evil:

Last edited:

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
:link:

Old selfie dating back to early 2014. . . February, I believe? Anyway, excuse my peeling, ghetto door. I don't exactly live in a wealthy city or anything, but it's all good. Ha ha. Was just about to go play some ball (basketball). ^_^

Top Bottom