• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Jane

Smash Hero
busch gardens is the shiz! so many satisfying rollercoasters. maybe one day i'll scan and upload the pic me and my family got on shiekra. was that your first time there?

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
^agreed 100%! You should upload them!!!!! It wasn't my first time. I go their once a year. It's funny this year has been my most active theme park year. I went to Kings Dominion 2 weeks ago, Busch Gardens yesterday and am going to Kings Dominion again on Sunday.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
2nd Kings Dominion trip this summer. I have been extremely blessed this summer when it comes to theme parks. Both times this year had 50% chance of thunderstorms. Each drive up I've been met with a huge storm and as soon as I get to the park the sky clears and I get a beautiful day. It's a gamble going to theme parks on rainy days but the payout on lines for rides are so worth it.

DrkRoxas

Smash Apprentice
Wanna go to Busch Gardens even tho those roller coasters scare the crap out of me.
EDIT: Your post just appeared before mine lol, it's great that you had that great luck and managed to enjoy the days.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
^ Thank Roxas!

You should definitely go! The rides were out of this world! I forgot how much I love Griffon, and Alpengeist (I didn't forget how much I love Apollos Chariot!) When have you gone last? The ride Verbolten was added last year and was one of the few rides my Goddaughter could ride and begged for me to be her ride buddy on. It has an extremely exciting moment in it that my Goddaughter spoiled for me because she was too excited for it to come. I highly recommend going!

DrkRoxas

Smash Apprentice
The last time I went was on 2009, yay me. I need to go again, I'm going to the states probably on December, I'm gonna be in Miami so I hope I can make the trip, it'll be super awesome, can't wait to try the new rides!

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
That one is called the 'Old Dirty *******' and is a raised yeast doughnut with chocolate frosting, oreos and peanut butter. Was delish!

Jane

Smash Hero
TM: i literally can't think of a better doughnut. that sounds sooooooo fuxking good!

Nocturnalist: wow, awesome shots! i especially like that last one. energy is so cool :>

DrkRoxas

Smash Apprentice

Here I was recording the instrument guide for the song my band is recording, the first single of our first album.

Day 2 of studio, recording the bass of the song, went better than expected. Everything is going swell.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Boy, I haven't posted a picture here in a while.
Here, have a picture of the top half of my Facebook profile.

EDIT:
Oh, and here's my award acceptance picture.

LaniusShrike

Smash Champion

Me vs. a Voodoo doughnut in Portland a few days ago.

Congratulations on waiting through the dang line... I went to college in Eugene (a couple hours South of Portland) and our Voodoo Donuts almost never has a line. Don't think I'd be patient enough to wait for the monstrosity that is Portland's VD.

Dirty ol' Bast is my favorite of their donuts. Mmm.

This thread has some awesome pictures, I'm glad I found it! I'll probably post some in not too long too.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
WOOOOOOOOO someone went to my town ~ hehehehe

Yeah Voodoo is good, but too many crazies and too long of lines.

Just got back from playing wiv me chalk ~

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh cool DrkRoxas! My boyfriend plays bass too and used to play in a band too c: He's more focused on his PhD now though, so he's not playing in any bands at the moment.

Haha, I figured I was only in Portland for two nights so I HAD to try Voodoo Doughnut. Found myself in a lot of lines in general while in the states, but it's all good, cause there was always delicious food at the end of it c:

Got to hang out with my cousins from Toronto in NYC for a couple of days c:

Loved Smorgasburg on Saturday, the views from there were beautiful! c:

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Dayum.

Either works. With that face, it doesn't matter lol

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer

Some pictures I snapped while walking across the bridge to get home from school today. It had stormed pretty bad before, so the sunset just looked so gorgeous. This city really can be beautiful.

Expect more pictures; decided to go outside about an hour ago since I live close to the observation deck that looks over the city from the mountain. It's really cool. Roomies and I chose the best place in Pittsburgh to live.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Friends and I went camping at Lake Huron over the past weekend.

A photo we took of the beach after taking a dip in the lake Friday evening. That's my friend there, standing with his stick. It's become tradition for him to carry a large stick around for each camping trip (we lost the last stick so for this trip he had a different one, lol) and my mom's friends have jokingly begun referring to him as Moses.

Here's a pic we took of the sunset over the beach on Saturday evening.

The photo quality isn't great cause I think they were taken with the cameras inside a Google Nexus and Samsung Galaxy S3 respectively, but eh you'll have to deal with it :p

Jane

Smash Hero
That's my friend there, standing with his stick. It's become tradition for him to carry a large stick around for each camping trip (we lost the last stick so for this trip he had a different one, lol) and my mom's friends have jokingly begun referring to him as Moses.

thats hilarious and awesome. i might steal that (the stick idea).

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
Wow, those landscape pictures are gorgeous. Such vivid colours <3

Took this picture of my dog today. Think it might be my fav pic of him ever. After rolling him up in the blanket he continued snoozing in it for 2 hours!

infiniteV115

Smash Hero

Another photo from the camping trip, same sunset as the last photo, but with the other phone (the colours seem to be more warm with the galaxy S3). If you look closely you can see bugs flying in the sky; there were literally hundreds (if not thousands) of them. Pretty sure it was mating season, it was nasty.

Vixen

~::Fragile::~
Premium
New haircut, and dye!

Headphone collection thus far!

Pictured:

AKG K340 (Vintage Electrostatic-Dynamic hybrid from the 70's)
Shure SRH 840
Pioneer SE-A1000 (rare flagship from Pioneer)
Audio Technica T400 (Japan import)
Grado SR60i (introduction to headphones)

the listening station~

USB sound card to my vintage Pioneer VSX-9900K stereo reciever from '91. Was the model just below their "Elite" series. Retailed at like 3k, got it at a garage sale for $50 with vintage speakers.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
^Agreed. Hair cut is on point.

Went on a cabin trip with some friends. Did some drinkin, some fishin, some exploring, some bonfiring, some s'moring, and some canoeing. Much needed R&R.

Shoddy camera phone canoeing pic xD

Alban712

Smash Apprentice
Hi, I'm new on these boards (even though I've been an expectator for a long time) and I would like to introduce myself, but I didn't have an opportunity

Anyone here also from Brazil?

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Top Bottom