• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
: D <3

I'm also made jealous of people with costumes. Halloween's not as big a deal in Australia, so most people don't bother. Like me. Oh well...

I made a video of my screen while editing videos. And rambled and pretended to know what I"m talking about. If you like pretty desserts and weird accents you might enjoy it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxIB4X5rVYk

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
It's actually lighter than I expected.

Not like all my Aussie PE teachers.

Speaking of Aussie PE teachers, wtf is up with that, why are all English PE teachers Aussies or Kiwis?

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
TM's accent is more American than it is Australia. Don't worry Teran, I'm sure I sound like your PE teacher.

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
TM's accent is more American than it is Australia. Don't worry Teran, I'm sure I sound like your PE teacher.
I wouldn't say I'm more Amercian than Aussie. I *think* I'm kinda in the middle with a weird hybrid. But y'know.

Time to go film mini and capture his voice for all....

And for the record the crab was delicious.

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
I've met a lot of Americans recently, and I'm dissapointed that I didn't put on a bogan accent and say G'day and talk about kangaroos in my backyard...because apparently some Americans think we're all like that.

I dated an American girl and she told me that an Aussie accent on a guy is considered hot, and that they love Aussie guys over there, is that actually true?

:phone:

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
Aussie accent on a girl is hot. Probably works the other way around as well.

And TM's accent seems to transform over time. One of the side effects of all the travelling I guess?;p

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
Really? I was told a girl's accent wasn't hot. It probably depends on how strong it is. Really bogan accents sound quite trashy.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
Well, different people find different things attractive/unattractive. Not every American girl thinks [such and such quality] are hot.

which reminds me, british/english accents are a bit of a turnoff for me, I've recently realized.

Jane

Smash Hero
we were talking about accents the other day in my linguistics class. generally speaking, it tends to come down the attractiveness of the person. if you think a girl/guy is hot, chances are you'll love his/her accent, and in turn tend to set it in your mind that "having a _____ accent is hot."

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
I don't find that's always the case though.

My best friend is an attractive blonde who I'm not attracted to. As silly as it sounds, if I didn't know her and saw her talk with a French accent, I probably would have found her attractive, until I got to know her as a person that is.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Get on Skype one day, then you have to say crotchet, minim, semibreve, hand, and pizzicato.

You may be wondering why there are so many musical terms in there, but it's actually because when I used to be part of a junior concert group, we had an aussie teacher there and so now I use those words as the aussie litmus test.

It also sounds ****ing hilarious to an Englishman.

:awesome:

Wow how can I post like this with zero substances in my body? Unreal.

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
Teran you seem surprised before to find out that I follow the EPL.

Do you follow anyone?

Please do not be one of the big 4/5 (unless you followed City before they got taken over by Arabs).

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I don't really support any club in the Premier League, I support Roma lol.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
I've met a lot of Americans recently, and I'm dissapointed that I didn't put on a bogan accent and say G'day and talk about kangaroos in my backyard...because apparently some Americans think we're all like that.

I dated an American girl and she told me that an Aussie accent on a guy is considered hot, and that they love Aussie guys over there, is that actually true?

All foreign accents on all people are hot.

What a slow and drawn out death for that crab.
That crab went through more suffering than Jesus.

Mrs. Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
I lived in Scotland years ago as a kid and couldn't understand anything they were saying at first. I finally got to where I could understand them, then moved back to the US. I now have the same problem...Annnd I got my Texas accent back. But I'm kind of happy about that. Y'all is so much easier to say in conversation. My Texas accent has become even stronger in the last couple of years because I live in the stereotypical part of Texas. You know, the part where they actually have tumbleweeds and wear cowboy hats/ride horses/work on a farm. Only downside of having a Texas accent is in parts of the world or even the US, people think that you are under educated solely based on the accent.

I have to throw in a picture of a tumbleweed. Not the biggest one I've seen, but this was one I took yesterday of our neighbor's garage. I never realized that these things were so thorny. It hurts to throw them in the dumpster without gloves.

Mrs. Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
Peeze, it was going around the corner to hide in order to catch its next prey.
Morrigan, I know, right? When we first moved here, I was driving behind this old lady. I was getting impatient because she was driving SOOO slow but then I realized why... There was a tumbleweed the size of a car in front of her. I thought it was a deer at first...
Pluvia, I lived in Aberdeen.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
What ya gonni do when they come for you?

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Peeze, it was going around the corner to hide in order to catch its next prey.
Morrigan, I know, right? When we first moved here, I was driving behind this old lady. I was getting impatient because she was driving SOOO slow but then I realized why... There was a tumbleweed the size of a car in front of her. I thought it was a deer at first...
Pluvia, I lived in Aberdeen.
Oh Aberdeen, probably rains more there than it does here and I'm in the Highlands.

And even though it's a big city it still seems boring there.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
It's all about the Scottish accent.

Best sounding English in the entire world.
If you can actually call the sounds coming from their mouths "English" then yes xD

Irish accent is apprently **** in America.

I could have so many sexy American guys at my whim.

Mrs. Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
I liked Aberdeen as a kid. I don't know what it would be like as an adult. I don't remember it ever being sunny there. I do remember one time my siblings and I got really excited because it was in the high 60's for the temperature. We threw on some shorts, ran outside and played...but then got cold and went inside. I don't miss the cold weather. I'd much rather be in Texas with temps in the 100's during the summer.

Top Bottom