• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

.Marik

is a social misfit
Something I did for my girlfriend for Valentine's Day, who happens to live in Philadelphia right now while I'm stuck in Toronto.

Uploading it today because I won't be on Sunday or Monday. =[

Hopeless romantic?

Discuss.

Jane

Smash Hero
Marik have you ever seen the movie alpha dog? Cuz you look just like one of the main characters, johnny truelove.

Behold

wowoduend

Smash Journeyman
Something I did for my girlfriend for Valentine's Day, who happens to live in Philadelphia right now while I'm stuck in Toronto.

Uploading it today because I won't be on Sunday or Monday. =[

Hopeless romantic?

Discuss.
Why did i think of James from Pokemon? :confused:

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Mc9, is that your sulfur-crested cockatoo, or was he just chillin at the festival by himself?

His owners were running a fun jump and also trying to sell him. I didn't ask why, but he was an awesome bird. The most affectionate cockatoo I'd ever seen. Unfortunately he was 500$.

KirbyMan3000

Smash Lord
Wow, only $500 for a sulfur crested? Daaang. If I didn't have a vendetta against sulphurs I'd have taken that offer haha. (Had many a bad experience with them working at the pet store)

Okay all the sulfurs I've seen/sold were like $1,100-1,400. My rose breasted cockatoo was $1400 with his cage. He USED to be $2000, otherwise I would've bought him while I still worked there. Macaws average $2000 in pet stores. From breeders they're like 300-500.

Ladybug

Smash Lord

Dallas smash zoo day!!

Back: Me, UTDZac, Bear, Shuz
Front: Bwett, Sethlon, Phoenix Alpha, David

Everyone except Bwett who was taking the picture.

Bwett being a rodeo star.

Everybody being cool? Maybe? /lies

Bwett and UTDZac petting Horseshoe crabs.

I'll post more later. :p

Jane

Smash Hero
Alessandra - be my valentine? please? (:

ladybug - dayum those kicks are freshhhh!

also, just in case alessandra turns me down, i have a backup~

we be nappin'

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
Look, it's Mini's evil twin!

Or Mini is the evil twin, that would follow the Metal Gear Solid set-up with the dominant genes and ****.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
What colour should I dye my hair next? I'm a natural blonde, and I've had it black now for a year... It used to be pink but it washed out so fast. :( I don't know if I want to keep the black or do something different.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
Two sets of photos today; i had a rather exciting weekend. Firstly, i went to a nomihoudai. basically that means 'drink as much as you want'. which is true, we got food and unlimited drink for about 30 bucks australian. not half bad.

im hiding somewhere at the back of the table. there were two more sets of tables too, so there were quite a few of us. basically it was an 'end of semester' party for one of my classes.

trying to organize ginyu stuff...

gave up in the end and resorted to old habits.

not sure how this ended up happening, but i narrowly avoided it...

oh wait, there i am O_o

sensei is super cute too ;)

told you :)

and yeah, thats about all for that. but on sunday, we revisited the boy scout group again!

we got bored of practising knots, so we started skipping :)

playing a strange rope game...

my team :)

so cuted!

even more cuted. i love those twins <3

amazing weekend :)

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Ladybug, my hair is pretty dark, but I had dark blue streaks put in once that had a pretty cool effect. It really only showed up when the light hit it a certain way, so I'd be talking to people for like 5 minutes before they'd notice and start with "...is your hair blue?" I liked it. You can sorta see it here

That was 3 years ago. Maybe I should do it again...

Ladybug

Smash Lord
^^ I agree!!

Are you a leader or a volunteer? I wish we had all you could drink places here. :( That would be awesome. Best we got is 50 cent beer night and I hate beer. Blegh.

I think I'll leave it black and do coloured highlights. Thanks for the help. :)

EDIT: The "I agree" was supposed to be in reference to the boyscout pictures are so cute... Not the penny. :p

Chaco

Never Logs In
I have no idea what to reply to Shmot's photo dump. i can't think of anything to type but I seriously want to. But I believe: Shmot you are amazing. Suffices.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
^^ I agree!!

Are you a leader or a volunteer? I wish we had all you could drink places here. :( That would be awesome. Best we got is 50 cent beer night and I hate beer. Blegh.
just a volunteer. they think its good for the kids to be exposed and make friends with foreigners at a young age, so we're more than happy to help them out. super cute <3

wubz for chaco and vrael.

;)

Top Bottom