• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Southwest Lakehouse LANslide #2

Brother AJ

Smash Lord
NNID
Brother_AJ
Tournament description -

Doors open at 12 pm. Melee Start time 2pm. Ultimate Start time 6 pm.

Join us for the 2nd run of Lakehouse LANslide, featuring a Melee side bracket at our special dockhouse venue over the water!

$10.00 venue fee. $5 for ultimate singles pot and $5 for Melee singles pot. $100 pot bonus for Ultimate singles if we reach 32 entrants. Payment forms accepted are cash, venmo, and cashapp.

The first 6 people to notify me on Discord that they are bringing a switch with the dock, power cord, hdmi cable, and a copy of the game with all DLC characters will save $5 on the venue fee. (UPDATE: We have heard from 6 individuals that they are bringing Ultimate setups. We still need melee setups, and could use a monitor or 2 if you are willing. I am not able to offer discounts for monitors.) This offer is also extended for the melee bracket. The first 6 people to bring a melee setup (gc/ wii with game copy, laptop with emulator/ slippi and gc controller adapter) will save $5 off venue.

Some setups for ultimate singles may be played on TVs and not monitors. You are welcome to bring your own monitor if you are worried about possible lag.

Rules are standard. 3 stocks, 7:00 minutes Singles only Legal stages only (Lylat is BANNED) Stage striking Items Off Double Elimination mDSR

Soda, Chips, and Hot Dogs will be provided. Due to this being my home, I expect you to treat it like your own. Throw your trash away, don't punch a hole in the wall, and don't steal anything. Waivers will be handed out at the door stating that we are not liable for any injury that may occur, and that you are liable for any damage you may cause. If you are caught on camera stealing anything, you will get to play a set with the police. And I hear their command grabs are BONKERS.

Smash.gg link - https://smash.gg/tournament/lakehouse-lanslide-2 (rules listed here)

Discord link - https://discord.gg/Eu39862v

Last edited:
Top Bottom