• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lagless Ledge Get-Up

TheSausXL

Smash Cadet
So if you guys haven't heard already, a new tech was discovered where you can immediately act off of ledge, almost like Melee's ledge dash.

Here's the video by My Smash Corner:
http://youtu.be/1oBLDQlPkQk

But anyway, have you guys found any information about it that is C.Falcon specific? Like precise timing, easier ways to do it, stages it works more efficiently on, etc.

I feel like we can really benefit off of this so getting this tech down would really help.

:4falcon:C.Falcon be with you:4falcon:

Pyraxy

Smash Rookie
I think it might just be me but the timing doesn't feel like a 2 frame window on the jump is off for Falcon, he jumps higher than the stage at times. But like My Smash Corner mentions it can be executed properly on Lylat when the stage has tilted.
Maybe I just need to continue practicing it.

Cashmerenoh

Smash Rookie
Has anyone been able to do the ledge getup for falcon on battlefield? I haven't been able to replicate it for some reason but I will continue to practice if it's possible.

Pyraxy

Smash Rookie
I've been trying to practice this all weekend but to no avail I can't do it perfectly, my only suggestion is to just do a drop from the ledge, fall towards the stage, jump, fast fall and then hope you still have time to do something like a grab before they react. This doesn't seem much different than jumping over the ledge, fast falling and punishing though.

A Potato

Banned via Administration
I hope more characters are able to do this. I want Toon Link to be able to do this.

Cashmerenoh

Smash Rookie
has anyone confirmed if this actually works for falcon on non-lylat stages though?

Top Bottom