• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lag while playing online?

Zero1999

Smash Rookie
Have any of you experienced lag when you played online?, when this game came out i played the online mode, but i got a lot of lag (I have a very good internet connection)

Zero1999

Smash Rookie
So the WIfi connection sucked when played online since it first came out?

Tocaraca2

Smash Ace
So the WIfi connection sucked when played online since it first came out?
Yep.
Also, I'm really stuck here. Every time I try to use Wiimmfi, the patch fails and it just comes up with the standard 20110 error. I'll show you:

Zero1999

Smash Rookie
The Wi-fi has been cut since May, but I was aking if ever since the game releae, his online sucked compared to smash 4?

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
ever since the game releae, his online sucked compared to smash 4?
Yes. The game's netcode is just plain bad, and no amount of custom wi-fi servers is going to fix that.

Yep.
Also, I'm really stuck here. Every time I try to use Wiimmfi, the patch fails and it just comes up with the standard 20110 error. I'll show you:
The patch for Wiimmfi isn't applying properly (20110 means the wi-fi connection is shut down, which you shouldn't get if the patch applied correctly). Try using the Gecko version in the attachment (the one contained in the guide thread doesn't contain the Smash Stack files for regions other than NTSC).

Attachments

Last edited:
Top Bottom