• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

L2P Skype Sessions

Dnyce

Smash Master
I'm going to start a new oli-chat type thing specifically for video critiques or learning stuff about Olimar in general. It'll be open for players not only looking to skill up their olimar but also players looking to get better at the match-up (albeit I won't be as strong help there, but I'll do my best). As many of you know I discuss and talk a LOT with all the top Olimars (sans logic) and many of us share the same opinions on match-ups/situations/overall game-plan and I'll make sure to tell you their opinions when they differ with mine.

My skype is: Fino0437 - I plan on using skype's voice chat, since I hate writing out **** for people (which takes forever) just for it to not get read ;o lol

I'll be up all night tonight for anyone immediately interested (just add me on skype and message me), but I plan to use this thread to either post when I'll be on to do it as well as for keeping logs of any interesting thoughts generated from the discussion. If you want help and 'never seem to be on' when I am, feel free to post here asking what you need help on and we can figure out a time that works.

EDIT: I'm fine with old videos so long as you don't constantly ***** about how it's old. I will critique it as if you just played the match yesterday :p

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I love this, but I've had a lot of trouble with Skype in the past.
I can't even log on now. :<

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
I'm currently expressing interest in secondarying Olimar and have been playing for a couple of weeks now. Am I allowed to add you and maybe critique friendlies? I'll try to limit them to my "serious sets" I do with my training partner. If not, that's fine. Just saw the post and was wondering if I could take advantage of it to get better faster.

EDIT: Or maybe we could critique a good Olimar like Dabuz's vid and instead of going over what he's doing wrong, go over what he's doing right? Ask questions about options and why he did what etc... that'd be nice and useful. Just a thought.

Dnyce

Smash Master
I'm currently expressing interest in secondarying Olimar and have been playing for a couple of weeks now. Am I allowed to add you and maybe critique friendlies? I'll try to limit them to my "serious sets" I do with my training partner. If not, that's fine. Just saw the post and was wondering if I could take advantage of it to get better faster.

EDIT: Or maybe we could critique a good Olimar like Dabuz's vid and instead of going over what he's doing wrong, go over what he's doing right? Ask questions about options and why he did what etc... that'd be nice and useful. Just a thought.
I'm fine with either.

I'll be on from now until the rest of tonight

Dnyce

Smash Master
I also plan on starting a youtube channel to post my thoughts on the game (and olimar particularly). Any requests on stuff you'd like to see covered?

I will be on skype to help from now til tuesday night.

Top Bottom