• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

L.O.F.- NJ Crew- Good **** at Apex NAKAT, False, and Pwii! LOF website is up!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
We need to do better guys. 7th place has been holding the crew back since after Pray and Trade.

When I can practice again I'm going to learn how to bdacus. Proud at Bleachigo for getting so patient, he nearly beat Dabuz cause of it. Its just very hard to beat Olimar on Lylat.

NAKAT

Smash Champion
Keitaro is right! We can do this, all of us!

False I got two AP classes and a trade class. I'm also getting bodied, but w/e. Are you down to hangout Saturday? Remember your mom offered me the choice her getting me/dropping me off which was so nice. Think she would mind this saturday? I really want to play.

Me and jband **** online. My DK and his anything are winning ladder.
:phone:

Dr.Brawl

Smash Ace
3 honors classes and 1 AP is ****** me.
Keitaro is right! We can do this, all of us!

False I got two AP classes and a trade class.

Kid these days with there AP classes.

Honor's classes are a joke, I never had a difficult one, and AP classes are just a lot of work. Not really too bad. I mean I got a four on my AP US by drawing dinosaurs attacking earth for the DBQ. I know a great deal of people who scored much lower than I did.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Honors classes aint even hard, teachers are very flexible lol, you just gotta be persuasive and make up the pro johns lol. I have 3 AP classes and 2 honors and 1 regular, im fine as ****. well that 3rd ap class is spanish lololol, free. AP, honors and regulars are very similar material, u just get ****loads of work and higher expectations on the quality of the work. The only reason any of this classes are ever hard for me is because of intense procrastination lmao, im a pretty hard procrastinator, I be writing essays at 3:00 am, due 8:00 am, get NAH SLEEP LMAO. I don't even keep a straight A average lol, as long as I get A, Bs and 2 Cs, I'm poppin. I dont get why my parents get mad over C's, im like, isin't that average? Eat a ****. I'm the most average *****h ever.

Lol Keitaro, i be doing that **** too lololol, I go home, go on youtube and even after all that I don't even understand, yo I love science, too bad that **** is tied to math, shm.

I can't even practice smash if I want down here lol, ive grown out of practice, ima set up wifi lol. Bleachigo steppin it up more and more each time.

Also I got yall with something i found out about gurren lagann.

In the beginning there, they show simon in space with evolved bottah, except they dont show his face, it is in alternative universe where simon abused spiral energy and that is doomed to the "spiral nemesis", All the spiral races are fighting each other, he says " All the lights in the sky are our enemy now"

He says the same thing in the end of series except he says " All the lights in the sky are stars, of our spiral brothers, waiting for us".

YEH BOY!!!

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Yeah, I'm going to aim for that pro status. I gotta keep going to stuff cuz I learn fast.

I'm gonna top 8 at Apex, just watch!

practicepracticepracticepractice

NAKAT

Smash Champion
Jband do we need to tell him? OSCAR I AM SO HAPPY THAT YOU ARE WILLING TO PLAY wifi!!!You are going to learn so many matchups regardless of the lag! That's some true dedication!

Yo gurren lagann makes me feel like I can fly.

Man my Johns are legit. I got two AP classes, 2 hour web design class, anime club, soccer, volleyball, club/beach volleyball on Sundays, and I'm a senior mentor. I even have more BS to do man lol.

NAKAT

Smash Champion
It feels awesome to have a wifi Guru as a partner. He trains under the mist and fog all day honing his abilities.

Me and Jbands double Luigi ***** sooooo bad it makes me cry. My DK plus his anything bodies too smh.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
i have the worssttt johns out of all of youuuuu

i gottta do ALLLLLLLLL THAT BULL you guys do....
but...
i gotta look GOOOD WHILE DOING IT ;]]]]

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
real talk tho im literally gonna do the ASL or whatever that meta from texas is doing he is mad booty but he timed out a good ammount of people and got 7th. ill try it at the next tourny see how it goes with the FULL intention of wasting 25 bucks to literally see if you can time out to the top

NAKAT

Smash Champion
real talk tho im literally gonna do the ASL or whatever that meta from texas is doing he is mad booty but he timed out a good ammount of people and got 7th. ill try it at the next tourny see how it goes with the FULL intention of wasting 25 bucks to literally see if you can time out to the top
Making me proud, the clock is on your side.

jbandrew

Smash Lord
oooomg. soft throw, usmash, soft throw, throw fully cooked nade... repeat ON THE SAME SPOT?! WHAT?! He just created like... the stupidest wall ive ever seen. Amazinggg. Keitaro <3

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I have no idea what I'm doing. My gf might be taking me out somewhere though.

One day I should actually spend my birthday with my friends <3.....nah **** YOU GUYS!!

One day though!!

jbandrew

Smash Lord
Indeed. BTW bring the iPhone so Corey can break it or w/e. AND I can't go with you @ 9 tomorrow because I'm getting a ride to Corey's. C ya there.

Top Bottom