• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

L.O.F.- NJ Crew- Good **** at Apex NAKAT, False, and Pwii! LOF website is up!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
We might be playing on Mondays or Tuesdays then. Not tomorrow though cause I have work before and after class.

@ Nakat: I have work right before and right after class so I may not be able to go to your house to give it to you but I should be able to at least give it to Jband if he can meet up with me. I may be able to give it to you directly though and if so it will have to be around 1:30 or 2 since I'm going to try to lie to my job and say I have class at 1:30/2 so they let me leave work early.

jbandrew

Smash Lord
I can get the controller from you around that time since I'm free during then. I'm free from 1-3 today.

Keitaro

Clash was less than a week ago dude lol! Half the smashers I know only get practice at tournies every other week. No big deal.

0 likes and 1 dislike in that vid bro!

Keitaro

I wont be at school tomorrow but Jbandrew or Kush may be available to play.

Kush do you even have a Wii on campus?

Keitaro

GJ guys weren't we playing today? Nobody responded to my texts... NOBODY!!
lol, I woke up around 11:30 seeing that text but forgot to respond cause I was in a rush for school, sorry bout that dude. Monday or Tuesday are looking like great days for me to play. Check out my free schedule and Kush's free schedule we posted about 2 days ago and see if your own is compatible.

I'm also likely going to the Juice tourney with no practice :0

False did you still need a ride?

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Gj, crew has been keppin it swag for some time now, the reputation of lof ecos far and wide, when they talking about their badass leader, they talking about bleachigo

:phone:

Keitaro

My carpool is now actually full Bleach. Its False, Keitaro, Chen, Ish, ADHD, Nairo??....Umm, wtf did I just do??? Thats too much people, ****!

If you can still take Ish Chibosempai please do, otherwise its gonna be hell in my car.

jbandrew

Smash Lord
Yoooo I just realized. 9B used to main Snake and Dedede. And is widely known now for his ICs. And like... I can play all those characters!! :D *woot woooot* /makes 9B tag again.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
You guys need to prioritize/plan better! My entire Smash career so far has been during work and college, a lot of times simultaneously.

Keitaro

Probably. I'm a very slow learner and I have a horrible attention span in class so I learn nothing in class and always teach myself at home. For Calc 4 I need to pay attention though cause its very hard to learn myself.

Top Bottom