• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kuro's HD Cosmetics and Renders Historium

KuroKairaku

Smash Cadet

Well, this is it, it has been fun. Learned alot but now I made some mistakes. With good intentions but with bad outcomes, I now take my break. I shall leave these here, for if you ever want to include the select things I've done.

Don't expect anymore for a while, not only do I have school now, I have no idea if I will come back all together. I however enjoy making this ****, and who knows, might come back making my own unqiue costumes.

Thanks to David, for letting me be apart of Legacy, and thanks to Hyper, where however things went to shambles for LXP, I still got my relatively small footprint on there. Love you guys and you guys made my stay worth it in the end.

THE COSMETICS!

Wii U Lucina
Full Size Renders

Heres her full size regular renders...
Long Hair

Short Hair

Click here to download the HD Pack :D
Wii U Lucina
Full Size Renders

Long Hair

Request or Singles

Short Hair

Request or Singles

Click Here to Download HD Pack (Both Short and Long Included)

These here are simply THROWAWAY renders. I have renders of Isaac, Sami, Lyn and Knucks which I have done while growing within the PMCC discord and my time in legacy. These where merely for fun and I am only putting them here as a reminder of the work I have done. Else, this here will be filled with random renders I've done but not followed up on. I only wish to commemorate the fact I took the time and effort into making them, and that is all I ask.

That is all for now. Soon more will come!

[/SPOILER]

Last edited:

davidvkimball

blippi.gg, @MeleeHD Lead
Slippi.gg
D#0
NNID
davidvkimball
3DS FC
3196-5240-6546
Switch FC
SW-1880-0689-1110
These are excellent, Kuro! Glad to see you posting here on SmashBoards!

(also, obviously thanks for all of the help on Legacy haha)

KuroKairaku

Smash Cadet
Captain Falcon has been added, download if you wish to have those CSP. Similar one was included in Legacy.

Javln Mastr

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Modernlykos
3DS FC
3823-8516-1685
Nice work there! Glad to see new content like this. The poses and quality are great.

Also that Roy, I lol'd

TheAmazingMemer

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Faves3000
3DS FC
4940-5681-4585
First of all why does the Waluigi render look like he's trying to pleasure himself

Second of all I really like how you went about the Lucina renders, with the mask symbolizing whether or not she's wearing it, with the differences just being the hair. Also the mask as her stock icon, that's a pretty cool idea too.

KuroKairaku

Smash Cadet
I don't mean to be picky, but may I request renders for these 2 Captain Falcon costumes?
http://imgur.com/oMmYzIc
http://imgur.com/a/ZiuWK
If you need the costumes, feel free to message me and I will comply. With all due respect, keep up the amazing work!
Sure thing bud, both them looks pretty cool as well. I can add that in as well. Tell me, do you need an entire set with BP and Stocks as well? Must apologize. I wasn't expecting to get many replies so I havn't been active to much.

Are you taking requests? I have a Lucina recolor that I would like to be rendered.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/d5fxm94rmzl8ml5/AABbXiAVIJOSt_kFMVpt-W0ka?dl=0
What are you lookng for specifically? I can render it out just fine for you, but are you looking for a complete set? If you are I can do short hair and long hair versions with the mask as the stock as usual.

Last edited:

Chaos_Knight

Smash Cadet
What are you lookng for specifically? I can render it out just fine for you, but are you looking for a complete set? If you are I can do short hair and long hair versions with the mask as the stock as usual.
An entire set with full render would be nice. Sadly I don't have any HD textures for use aside from the mask because I actually deleted the original files.

Last edited:

KuroKairaku

Smash Cadet
An entire set with full render would be nice. Sadly I don't have any HD textures for use aside from the mask because I actually deleted the original files.
Here you go. <- click to download

Keep in mind I did not map any of the HD. If your using this for dolphin. You will hafta dump the textures yourself. Else if your using this for wii then have fun. Hopefully I sastified. If your going to be using this along side the rest of my cosmetics, you might notice a fast difference in the skin. This seems to be an irreversible thing and I'd had to remake my 3DS max Scene from scratch to fix it but TBH I think it looks better, better skin tone, looks like skin too. Think of this costume as a "princess" variant. Fair skin and all.

Last edited:

Chaos_Knight

Smash Cadet
Here you go. <- click to download

Keep in mind I did not map any of the HD. If your using this for dolphin. You will hafta dump the textures yourself. Else if your using this for wii then have fun. Hopefully I sastified. If your going to be using this along side the rest of my cosmetics, you might notice a fast difference in the skin. This seems to be an irreversible thing and I'd had to remake my 3DS max Scene from scratch to fix it but TBH I think it looks better, better skin tone, looks like skin too. Think of this costume as a "princess" variant. Fair skin and all.
Love how it came out, but there's one small nitpick I noticed right away.

The eyes are supposed to be yellow instead of blue. Just a minor thing I could fix on my own.

Last edited:

KuroKairaku

Smash Cadet
Love how it came out, but there's one small nitpick I noticed right away.

The eyes are supposed to be yellow instead of blue. Just a minor thing I could fix on my own.
Oh shiiit. I didn't realize. Its more of my PSD document's fault as I artificially brightened the eyes and I must of did it as an actual layer, since all of her recolours had the same eyes.

CopynPasteKevin

Smash Cadet
NNID
CopynPaste
Sure thing bud, both them looks pretty cool as well. I can add that in as well. Tell me, do you need an entire set with BP and Stocks as well? Must apologize. I wasn't expecting to get many replies so I havn't been active to much.

An entire set would look a lot more consistent in my build, so it would be greatly appreciated. And no worries, I take it that you don't need the costumes then?

EDIT: Oh no... I forgot to request for one of my more personal Falcon costumes, but I'm not sure if it's too late for that offer heh.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ts8aiij4cjckole/Captain Falcon - Carson Colors.rar?dl=0

Last edited:

KuroKairaku

Smash Cadet
This wasn't even ment to be released but I decided to take my edit to lucina which was only gonna be for me and release it outa spite of some of the people of my discord making a way to big of a deal about it. So enjoy. Lucina now has nice sweet small mounds. She felt a little insecure about no one being able to tell her apart from marth so wanted something to make her feel like her self, so now she has a pushup bra (don't tell her I told you though)

KuroKairaku

Smash Cadet
I've now finished ganondorf. I think hes the best I've made. I love his pose, expesially the "I'll **** You" look on Melee Ganon

KuroKairaku

Smash Cadet
Now included peach who'm also has shadow queen recolours. It even has a small model edit to make it more true to the shadow queen.

NXero

Smash Apprentice
Are you still doing requests? Can you make CSPs for the normal Lucina model in that new pose? It looks a lot better than the first one

Top Bottom