• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kuhni's MK videos (HUGE UPDATE)

R0cket

Smash Apprentice
http://youtube.com/user/RocketCrusader

I got a Gamebridge today, so I'll upload loads of MK vids soon. Right now I'm still playing around with settings, etc., but I'll upload a couple of vids soon. So far there are only 2.

And please, don't bash my gameplay or anything. I know I'm not good. It also sucks to play with 1-2 sec input lag. Those matches are ALL Wifi-matches. Some of them will be Gamebattles matches, so espect to see me fighting high-ranked players too.

zarkawi

Smash Cadet
nice vids, did you slow the recording? it seems to be slower than my game.

MLG Masa

Smash Cadet
Hey your Kuhni, squirrel told me you were like one of the best MK on GameBattles. I dont really like the whole online thing cus of the lag and all, but I still do some friendlies with the random top players on Gamebattles. You should check out some of my vids.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TeamxMasamune

Mune is my bro, hes actually preety good with DDD but the games that I recorded wasnt his greatest games. But you can see my play style and how I would get screwed with lag.

R0cket

Smash Apprentice
Hey your Kuhni, squirrel told me you were like one of the best MK on GameBattles. I dont really like the whole online thing cus of the lag and all, but I still do some friendlies with the random top players on Gamebattles. You should check out some of my vids.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TeamxMasamune

Mune is my bro, hes actually preety good with DDD but the games that I recorded wasnt his greatest games. But you can see my play style and how I would get screwed with lag.
Haha, people are already talking about me on gamebattles now, that's awesome! =D
Well, it ain't that hard to be "the best" MK on GameBattles, since there are only like 2-3 higher ranked MKs. It's strange, first MK is praised as being godtier etc. etc. and then noone seems to play him. =/

Yes, lag rally limits your gameplay. It's hard to do rapid f-air/b-air combos, etc. That's why I mostly rely on things like dash attack to d-smash or d-throw to up-b and stuff like that.
On a sidenote, Up-B is SO awesome. Get them off the ledge and Up-B them. Kills at 80-110%.

R0cket

Smash Apprentice
Bump, I'm uploading like 70 vids right now, as of now 12 are done.

marthsword

Smash Ace
Take advantage of Meta's awesome aerial game. There are more moves than up B and down throw. Fair is incredible for comboing, and can be spammed at low percents, nair is a good killing move, as is D-smash, dair is ok as an edgeguard, uair can be spammed if your opponent DI's poorly, and if you're going to spam throws, b-throw and f-throw are better than D-throw.

I don't blame you for spamming up-B, but do it wisely. I love it too, but don't use it too much. Here's a good situation. If your opponent is recovering and you are on the ledge or near the edge in front of them, position yourself a little bit in front of them while they are recovering, and an up-B may spike them. Reverse up-B is an amazing edgeguard, I've gotten KO's at 30% and 40% this way.

I apologize if this is inaccurate, I only watched the first video.

R0cket

Smash Apprentice
Take advantage of Meta's awesome aerial game. There are more moves than up B and down throw. Fair is incredible for comboing, and can be spammed at low percents, nair is a good killing move, as is D-smash, dair is ok as an edgeguard, uair can be spammed if your opponent DI's poorly, and if you're going to spam throws, b-throw and f-throw are better than D-throw.

I don't blame you for spamming up-B, but do it wisely. I love it too, but don't use it too much. Here's a good situation. If your opponent is recovering and you are on the ledge or near the edge in front of them, position yourself a little bit in front of them while they are recovering, and an up-B may spike them. Reverse up-B is an amazing edgeguard, I've gotten KO's at 30% and 40% this way.

I apologize if this is inaccurate, I only watched the first video.
Yeah, it kinda is. My MK improved and I use his other throws much more. Also I'm more careful with Up-B now and combo more with f-air, b-air and d-air.
But thanks anyways. Maybe you should watch some of the newer ones once they are up.

Bibbed

Smash Journeyman
Gameplay was horridly slow. I'll chalk it up to it being played online though, I guess. I'd be interested to see some of your friendlies (games played in person, ofcourse) to see how it compares.

R0cket

Smash Apprentice
Yeah i'm uploading some friendlies of me and my bro as well, you can compare it to those. It could take a while until they are up though, youtube is slow.

R0cket

Smash Apprentice
Just wanted to mention that all vids are up now. I think it's about 70 vids.

Top Bottom