• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR Results Thread

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I don't have any money problems. =)

Maybe I was just looking for the RUSH of stealing something?? With Doom sitting next to me and without even returning to the venue.. You know how jenkity my Wii is ;P.
Pride's onto something...Rush definitely stole Doom's wii.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
I don't have any money problems. =)

Maybe I was just looking for the RUSH of stealing something?? With Doom sitting next to me and without even returning to the venue.. You know how jenkity my Wii is ;P.
You're fat. Do you need a motive?

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
lol at your Location. and u guys r making this a joke thing.. someones wii did get taken here..
It's not a joke, I'm really hitting ally in the face with a chair!

I know a wii got stolen...it really sucks. Chances are he's not seeing it again. No one deserves that to happen to them. I remember m2k saying something about nintendo being able to track it from wifi if he knows the wii number/fc or something.

erick gm14

Smash Ace
It's not a joke, I'm really hitting ally in the face with a chair!

I know a wii got stolen...it really sucks. Chances are he's not seeing it again. No one deserves that to happen to them. I remember m2k saying something about nintendo being able to track it from wifi if he knows the wii number/fc or something.
shhh, PM doom that. lol what did ally do to u? ur falcon is better than his, i think.. but YES, Kid Falcon>Yes Falcon

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
pfff mai heero i love you but falcon destroys lucas. imagine if they got in an irl fight?

PK...*gets punched in the face*

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
My first time through Mother 3, I was feeling silly and put my favorite thing as "****". Little did I know that PK **** would become my main attack spell for the remainder of the game.

Zucco

Smash Master
Mother 3 is amazing. Had to play through it in Japanese since the patch wasn't out, but then I beat it again with the patch and it was x10 better.

Zucco

Smash Master
one of the few things with colors they did correctly. Hey guys lets make sonic's wristbands red and green instead of changing the fur!

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
one of the few things with colors they did correctly. Hey guys lets make sonic's wristbands red and green instead of changing the fur!
Do not worry, Senor Zucco! Rapido the Hedgehog, Border Crossing Extraordinare will replace that filthy Gringo Wristband Sonic for teams!

Ole!

Top Bottom