• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR Results Thread

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
I know that made me sound suspicious but i was just telling him if i did steal it which i would have no reason too i wouldent just say something as dumb as that just trying to help doom not scratch out the possibilities

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
I actually think small baby has a good point. I wouldn't rule anybody out. Everyone has problems, sometimes extreme, and just need some extra cash. Selling a wii is a good way to make that extra money whether they feel awful about it or not.

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
Exactly thats my point... Im obv not gonna steal anything (sorry keitaro<3 those brownies where addicting)
especially not a wii from DOOM somebody i like. Besides extra money why would i want a wii? i hardly play mine unless people are over...

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I heard from a source that I will allow to remain anonymous that you, your brother and Remix all share one Wii.

The fact that the three of you all aren't in the same house, this is motive for one of you to take mine. If you did, which I doubt, PLEASE come clean about it and I will not tell anyone nor will I hold a personal grudge.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Keitaro um i stole a brownie from your stand im sorry i just got it and looked for your girlfriend and couldent find her so just ate it =/ ill pay you back BTW THEY WHERE AMAZING. im sorry
NOW YOU CONFESS WHEN YOU HERE'S THERE ARE CAMERAS!?!? LOL!!

It's cool dude, but you owe my girl 50 cents for the next KTAR :p

Now we wait for the Wii guy to post....

daisho

Smash Lord
I heard from a source that I will allow to remain anonymous that you, your brother and Remix all share one Wii.

The fact that the three of you all aren't in the same house, this is motive for one of you to take mine. If you did, which I doubt, PLEASE come clean about it and I will not tell anyone nor will I hold a personal grudge.
Just pointing out... Remix comes home with a wii... his parents "Where the **** did you get that?"

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
"Oh, it's Mike/Dan's."

*shrug*
lol remix has a wii... And how did you know my name? :psycho: :laugh:

Keitaro i would've confessed anyway i OBVIOUSLY realized they had camreas im not that stupid. I really doubt you would actually check it anyway for a missing brownie so i confessed with great honor towards your girlfriends cooking skills.

np at the 50 thing that was a douche move on my part.

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
Doom i feel as if i dint get my point across well enough. Remix HAS HIS OWN wii i sware to god. Daisho remember he bought it too your house?

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
lol remix has a wii... And how did you know my name? :psycho: :laugh:

Keitaro i would've confessed anyway i OBVIOUSLY realized they had camreas im not that stupid. I really doubt you would actually check it anyway for a missing brownie so i confessed with great honor towards your girlfriends cooking skills.

np at the 50 thing that was a douche move on my part.
lol it's cool, I only said the 50 cent payback thing as a joke. And I have a tendancy to take small things and tell the person afterwards also (Eazy will be sure to vouch for this) so it's cool.

Max Ketchum

me: hey remix wanna rank on aib ladder
remix: nah i dont have my wii, bigm / kingz are using it
me: you dont have your own?
remix: no me and kingz share it, we give it to eachother in school

From my anonymous source.

I remember at Gamingworld, you kids were talking as if you all shared one Wii...I understand if you want to cover for your friend, but if it's really like this then I urge you to privately confess to me and return it.

Zucco

Smash Master
That avatar doesn't really seem like a Doom type avatar for some reason. Dunno why.

Get at my jar of Slime though!

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
Doom i know exactly who ur source is.... Its PGN all that guy does is bug us about ladder matches. HE MADE THE PART UP THAT WE GIVE IT TO EACH OTHER IN SCHOOL i remember reading the convo on MY laptop because him and big m where playing GB the entire day AT MY HOUSE.

Vinnie

Smash Master
I didn't make up anything, I was just trying to help Doom get his Wii back and was trying to narrow down possibilities and bringing up other possibilities, I never said it was you, I brought up the fact that you said you don't have a motive for taking it, even though you do, since R3mix can't play unless he has your Wii.

I was only trying to help, not start a flame war. So I'm sorry if you thought I was accusing you, I was just trying to help and think of possibilities.

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
lolololol remix obviously made a lie up to not pay pgn in ladder, i do the same even though mine werent lies at the time, but anyway yea we didn't take it, why would remix get an SD card and take like 3 weeks to get hacks when he doesn't even have a wii

edit: keitaro i was SO tempted to take 1 lolol but i remained chill and payed 3$ for them XD if it was a gameingworld tourney i prob woulda jacked like 5 XD

Max Ketchum

Because you guys live really close and it's easy for you to share?

I don't want to suspect you guys because you're nice and good kids. If what PGN said is true, though, you guys definitely had a motive. I just want whoever it is to come clean.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
WOW, you guys are discussing motive??? Heres the motive for every single person who attended that event. Sell the Wii for money. It's an easy system to get rid of AND it's popular around the holidays. I know you guys wanna figure out who took it but come on. EVERYONE can use money.

Max Ketchum

Well, yeah. That's definitely a huge motive. They have an additional one, though.

Seriously though guys, who would REALLY want to sell my Wii? It's in pretty poor condition on the outside (no GC controller/memory card port covers, bunch of scratches, a little dirty/aged). It's also hacked and whoever you sell it to is gonna brick it when they update it.

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
man i cant believe someone jacked your wii when thinking about it, i would be sooo pissed

btw theres alot of reasons why we can be blamed. some being...
1. were lying and me and remix share a wii (investigate aib and when we played matches)
2. we coulda gave it to Bil who would be one of NJs best players if he ever owned a wii...maybe ( he didnt go..kids to poor)
3. we coulda stole it and sold it ( would rather give it to bil, and would be to lazy to sell it anyway)
4. we coulda broke it there and hid it in our bag and through it out somewere in the hotel ( LOLOL yea right)
5. stole it for ourselfs..( wouldnt do that to someone we know espically wen we dont needa another wii)

so u have a reason to believe we did it, but we didnt

Max Ketchum

I believe that you didn't do it, really. The odds are definitely stacked against you, though, and I just wanted to cover all bases.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Well, yeah. That's definitely a huge motive. They have an additional one, though.

Seriously though guys, who would REALLY want to sell my Wii? It's in pretty poor condition on the outside (no GC controller/memory card port covers, bunch of scratches, a little dirty/aged). It's also hacked and whoever you sell it to is gonna brick it when they update it.
Not every sale goes through ebay. I would much rather buy a hacked wii anyway.

Had I been the one who stole it I could just use yours and sell mine(assuming it would be in better condition, but it's not lol)

I believe that you didn't do it, really. The odds are definitely stacked against you, though, and I just wanted to cover all bases.
I could have stuff stacked against me too. I wasn't there. Sounds like a good way to head down, sneak in, and snag a wii. It would eat up a few hours of my time but I'd get $300 out of the deal.

I'm just saying, I think everyone has just as much intent to steal then anyone else there.

Max Ketchum

That's true.

This is really ****ed up. I'm going to make my last ditch effort paying whoever stole it for the Wii back.

erick gm14

Smash Ace
good thing i didnt go now. i dont want to be blamed for this.. or did i go?..........lol jp.\\

dont resort to that doom, youll find em.

Max Ketchum

I took everyone that I know personally off of the list of suspects. You wouldn't be on it, Kid.

erick gm14

Smash Ace
I took everyone that I know personally off of the list of suspects. You wouldn't be on it, Kid.
i shouldnt, i didnt even go to KTARS, but as fer stealing, me? i got to worry abouy MY wii and my energy drinks now, lol im selling energy drinks if im not in a game. like at Bums. and if u knew me, i wouldnt steal a thing, not even a BROWNIE! HARHAR baby! lol, jpjp dont beat me up lol if u can HAHAHAHA

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
i shouldnt, i didnt even go to KTARS, but as fer stealing, me? i got to worry abouy MY wii and my energy drinks now, lol im selling energy drinks if im not in a game. like at Bums. and if u knew me, i wouldnt steal a thing, not even a BROWNIE! HARHAR baby! lol, jpjp dont beat me up lol if u can HAHAHAHA
Ill **** your *** up *****.. lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo<3

EDIT: Umm has anybody seen my wii?? Kingz+ big m blue marker remix is no where to be found.

Zucco

Smash Master
bwahahahaha my plan worked. Step one was forming a friendship with Doom. This took a few months to do so, but when I first laid eyes upon doom's wii(sounds mad gay lol) at my first tournament, I just had to find a way to take it. Now if you saw me during this double weekend, you might have noticed something. I didnt enter a single event. What kind of loser goes to brawl tournaments, 2 might I add so my whole weekend was taken up and doesn't even ENTER? Someone who's out to steal from kids thats who! You can give up now Doom, because The Ebay auction ended about 2 hours ago and I made quite the amount of money for it.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
bwahahahaha my plan worked. Step one was forming a friendship with Doom. This took a few months to do so, but when I first laid eyes upon doom's wii(sounds mad gay lol) at my first tournament, I just had to find a way to take it. Now if you saw me during this double weekend, you might have noticed something. I didnt enter a single event. What kind of loser goes to brawl tournaments, 2 might I add so my whole weekend was taken up and doesn't even ENTER? Someone who's out to steal from kids thats who! You can give up now Doom, because The Ebay acution ended about 2 hours ago and I made quite the amount of money for it.
Lol I <3 your criminal mind.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
bwahahahaha my plan worked. Step one was forming a friendship with Doom. This took a few months to do so, but when I first laid eyes upon doom's wii(sounds mad gay lol) at my first tournament, I just had to find a way to take it. Now if you saw me during this double weekend, you might have noticed something. I didnt enter a single event. What kind of loser goes to brawl tournaments, 2 might I add so my whole weekend was taken up and doesn't even ENTER? Someone who's out to steal from kids thats who! You can give up now Doom, because The Ebay auction ended about 2 hours ago and I made quite the amount of money for it.
I knew it was you from the start. I saw you eying it at his house on Saturday(No homo). You snake :mad:

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
Lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo zucco wins the thread only you <3

Lmfao. Good ****, Zucco.
Dont worry ill kick that *****es *** . lollllllllll ily zucco although you dint say hi to me.

I knew it was you from the start. I saw you eying it at his house on Saturday(No homo). You snake :mad:
LOL

MasterDaveNo1

Banned via Warnings
This is Inui.

Double post, but whatever.

17: MEGAPLOX
25: Lucky
33: Silent Beast
33: Vex R
33: Gay!
33: NJz2Raw
33: Jigsaw
33: Scott!
33: Anubis
33: Heavy Garbage
33: Irony
33: Fatty
33: Puoon

Of the people who entered singles, these are the ones that I don't know at all. Everyone else who entered is well known and trusted by the community and by me personally. If you're on this list, don't take any offense, but you're my prime suspects as of now.

If anyone has a full list of people who showed up, in case people didn't enter singles, I'd like to see that as well.
Lucky goes to my school and seems like a chill kid and I've known Vex R since 2003, so I doubt either of them took it. Anubis is a childhood friend of Trevor's, IIRC.

LMAO

PRiDE

Smash Lord
I actually think small baby has a good point. I wouldn't rule anybody out. Everyone has problems, sometimes extreme, and just need some extra cash. Selling a wii is a good way to make that extra money whether they feel awful about it or not.
I don't have any money problems. =)

Maybe I was just looking for the RUSH of stealing something?? With Doom sitting next to me and without even returning to the venue.. You know how jenkity my Wii is ;P.

Top Bottom