• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR Results Thread

Silent Beast

Smash Journeyman
Fun tourney. Good job, Keitaro. Looking forward to the next one. Many thanks to Xio for the ride. Good games to NJz2Raw, MEGAPLOX, HEERO, Xio, Xzax/Keitaro, PRiDE/NinjaEdd, and Kaylo.

mib004

Smash Ace
pretty sure I can enter a tournament going all Ness and do better than 25th.

Internet bullying FTW!
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:... not even worth my time nobody ness is better than mines except FOW.. and i beat 2 marths and lost to seph and BSchung third round... Meta and DDD.. didnt use ness againts meta thou

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Brawl Singles
1: Ally ($246.00) Oh I won.
2: Shadow ($123.00) Ggs man, when I told you before you fought Atomsk and ADHD " I know you can get in grand finals, I believe in you" OHHHH ALLY-BLESSING I AM THE NEXT JESUS!
3: ADHD ($41.00) lol didn't get to use my MK on you.
4: Atomsk($10.00) Stop playing too aggressive -.- but thanks for the housing and stuff.
5: Vex Kasrani OMG U WERE ONE ROUND FROM FIGHTING ME AHH STOP FAILING, good **** though, Pit ;D
5: Inui Yeah... Same people beating you lol.
7: Yes! LOL vs DM, TOO FUNNY, good **** still placed 7th ;D
7: Xzax XD maybe next time we can play, I thought I did though.
9: Pierce =.= coach yourself man, you'll win everytime! Nice seeing you though lol
9: Pride GAYYUHHSHI gj XD you could h ave done better if Yes wasn't on your way!
9: DMBrandon SDbrandon. Please, no more SD okay? Thanks for the ride btw, should have gave u 5 bucks though AHHH!!
9: Seph Whut, you lost right after? Ah you could have done better =.= ggs though
13: Keitaro THANKS KEITAROOOO for hosting this, also ggs, honor to play the TO LOL. good venue and tourney
13: Doom Thanks for Sat stuff. good **** in doubles. Play more defensive though!
13: Squall whu?
13: iKon XD NOT LYLAT!
17: MEGAPLOX who?
17: Eazy ****yum you should have beaten that gay monkey XD and Vex =(
17: JG Wentworth Nice being with you and thanks f or everthing
17: Xionix Monkey, you were good too. Impressive.
17: Ether Man if there's a game where I know you'll **** me hardcore it's COTN3 or w-e it was..
17: King Toon uh
17: BSChung uh
17: Kingz XD Don't forget your ice cream on sunday.
25: Phillyrider Peach?
25: Big M You too, ggs also XD
25: Kaylo
25: Cloudfox don't worry about it!
25: Ebo
25: Lucky
25: MIB
25: Shippo XD thanks
33: Silent Beast
33: Vex R
33: Heero Thanks for helping the tourney going smoother and faster, I'll try to get your lucas for Pound 4.
33: Remix uh
33: Gay! Gay.
33: NJz2Raw
33: Jigsaw
33: Scott!
33: Anubis
33: Heavy Garbage
33: Irony
33: Fatty XD sorry I felt bad haivng u 1st round for me.
33: Puoon

Ggs all, I had fun and the venue had free juice LOL amazing read. It finished super fast for a 45 man bracket. I'm proud of that.

Next week will be my last invasion in NY/NJ until after Pound 4. so yeah :p GL all.

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
GJ owning a bottom 5 character with a top 5 character in friendlies...
yeah but dont u beat top players wit ike like snakee anther etc. ikon over all.

inui i swear if i didnt have a bad day and messed up my grabs on xzax and one i feel like i wood have taken u pout. XDDDDDDDDD. i see wy ur ike is decent. def not as good as mine tho. another XDDDDD. u just jab and bair b4 u land and smash when u read an air dodge and roll. besides that good ****. and another XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
1: Ally ($246.00) - You're welcome for my $10. Glad you made it home safely btw.
2: Shadow ($123.00) - Lol I'm stupid for not recognizing you at first because you didn't have your glasses on -_-
3: ADHD ($41.00) - Good **** monkey boy
5: Vex Kasrani - It's a shame I won't see you til Pound
7: Yes! - Wtf?! I thought you didn't play this game?
7: Xzax - Same as Vex. It's always nice seeing you :]
9: Pride - The Messiah of Yoshi's is back!
13: Keitaro - Fun event, glad I could help you out as much as I did.
13: iKon - Yo, Red Robin was mad good. Too bad you weren't there when I went.
17: Eazy - Luigi's <3
17: Xionix - You did great... really you did >.>
25: Kaylo - I didn't know Pikachu mains still existed. GGs
25: Cloudfox - Your Mario.. it's too good.
25: Shippo - Stop and think about your decisions. You're too nice of a guy, you gotta learn how to say no.
33: Silent Beast - I hate Yoshi... so much.
33: Vex R - Fun playing with you the night before.
33: Heero - Way to give Ally your money. GGs scrub

Zucco... **** yo couch *****

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
He was looking for you when he realized he still had it but you weren't around :/

Since you weren't around I told him to just give it to you at Pound 4.
Why not call me, or give it to someone else that LIVES IN MY STATE that I would surely see again?

Also, GnW cannot survive in this environment. If you Zac, being one of the best GnWs came here, we would get hit by some stuff we're not used to, and I'm sure you'd do well. But on average, a GnW main would do poorly.

iKon, you were doing pretty good, and now you're back to acting like a stupid little kid. Way to screw it up.

Vinnie

Smash Master
Ehh I do pretty well in this region, it really helps with the matchup practice when I go OOR eventually. MK seems a lot easier to deal with than 6 months ago lol. Sometimes how I do in general affects my later performance in tourney, so I gotta work on that ;/. I'll be getting top spots once I get my Wii fixed hehe.

Vex you shoulda went gnw this tourney, at least a little bit :/.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
2: Shadow ($123.00) Ggs man, when I told you before you fought Atomsk and ADHD " I know you can get in grand finals, I believe in you" OHHHH ALLY-BLESSING I AM THE NEXT JESUS!
haha, yeah, thanks for that. i was glad that you believed in me. ^_^
heero- it's cool, dude, lol. i could understand that XD. i hadn't seen in you in a little while, and i do look a bit different.

KirinBlaze

Smash Lord
NNID
KirinBlaze
No, PGN. He should stick to Pit and Bowser.

His Bowser is ****ing amazing and I'm watching his sets against Keitaro and Pierce right now and just wow, his Pit is really fun to watch. I'm going to watch them a few times and try to pick up some stuff for him. Pit is waaaaay to fun to play.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Why not call me, or give it to someone else that LIVES IN MY STATE that I would surely see again?

Also, GnW cannot survive in this environment. If you Zac, being one of the best GnWs came here, we would get hit by some stuff we're not used to, and I'm sure you'd do well. But on average, a GnW main would do poorly.

iKon, you were doing pretty good, and now you're back to acting like a stupid little kid. Way to screw it up.
QFT

I haven't seen you in a while. I hope you'll be going to Powerplay on Sunday.

Ehh I do pretty well in this region,
No you don't.

Vinnie

Smash Master
At tourneys that count, I place somewhat high. The two tourneys I've been to this season have been 13th at Kosha and 7th at Poly. If you want to discuss this more, then PM me, because this thread isn't about me.

edit: oh wow just noticed, good **** in teams Doom.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
At tourneys that count, I place high. The two tourneys I've been to this season have been 13th at Kosha and 7th at Poly. If you want to discuss this more, then PM me, because this thread isn't about me.
You said you do pretty well, I said you don't. I'm not getting into an aim discussion about you misrepresenting yourself. Idc

Vinnie

Smash Master
I didn't even mean 'pretty well', even though imo it is, I meant 'pretty well for a Game and Watch' since the topic was a Game and Watch not being able to survive in this region. Oh well.

I wonder how soon it will be until I just give up and pick up MK lolol.

Top Bottom