• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR Results Thread

PRiDE

Smash Lord
Dayummm. Good ****ing **** Shadow!! ^_^

And **** Pride, 9th with Yoshi? Too good =)
good **** pride
Wooooooooah interesting results!!

Good stuff to everyone Doom and I played in teams. Wish I could have stayed for singles D:

Props to Vex, Yes, Xzax Pride and Shadow. Shadow I hope you beat Wyatt with Wario.

:040:
it's definitely possible that pride is the best yoshi again =)
is that inui talking?jpjp lol.. well yea def hes got his new yoshi rappinn.. i wish i went to thiss..:(
Thanks for the <3

Sigh, again I can beat the snakes, mks, robs, and falcos, and lose to EFFING WOLF!!!!!! It is like Rutgers 08 all over again!!!! lmaooo YES!!! I will get you one day.

Only shout out goes to YES! Who was a good sport about the norfair incident allowing a rematch.. Still got *****. We will meet again you and that **** kicking wolf of yours.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
*sigh* the one tournament i thought spamerer would of came out of that nutshell and timed ADHD out.

Maybe next time!

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
At this tournament I came with a pretty high will to win, but the people who beat me cared more, so I don't mind losing. However, at the next one, I'll probably have shed the remainder of my weaknesses.

I realized that it's being so **** nice makes me weak. I have this stupid mentality that I would never time out any of my friends in tourney. People kept asking me if I was mad about losing to Vex, but I'm not really. Vex was totally willing to plank me, and I was going to keep attacking him. It's really no different when I play ADHD. If I just wait, then I'll have better opportunities, and I already know this, but I simply don't camp my opponent, and therefore lose. If you care about your opponent in a fight, you pull your punches, and if they don't, you lose. Plain and simple. It's a video game. There is no honor. It's just about who's willing to do what it takes to make the money.

Don't expect me to be so nice next time you see me. 9th place is no longer acceptable. I'll **** you all.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
At this tournament I came with a pretty high will to win, but the people who beat me cared more, so I don't mind losing. However, at the next one, I'll probably have shed the remainder of my weaknesses.

I realized that it's being so **** nice makes me weak. I have this stupid mentality that I would never time out any of my friends in tourney. People kept asking me if I was mad about losing to Vex, but I'm not really. Vex was totally willing to plank me, and I was going to keep attacking him. It's really no different when I play ADHD. If I just wait, then I'll have better opportunities, and I already know this, but I simply don't camp my opponent, and therefore lose. If you care about your opponent in a fight, you pull your punches, and if they don't, you lose. Plain and simple. It's a video game. There is no honor. It's just about who's willing to do what it takes to make the money.

Don't expect me to be so nice next time you see me. 9th place is no longer acceptable. I'll **** you all.
I <3 you Pierce, why do you think I kept saying I was sorry while we were playing :/ I seriousily wouldn't plank if my character had a reliable way to get back on stage! Like when I played Keitaro after I said this he backed away and I got back on lol!

1: Ally - I will get to you next time! Fear the Bowser!
2: Shadow - Good set : ) Hopefully I can get more MK practice with Pit and then I'll be more of a challenge.
3: ADHD - Kiss Bowser some more please.
4: Atomsk - You got dis next time! But what happened to using more DDD? :/
5: Vex Kasrani - I will do better next time!
5: Inui - Pit is a good character, stop acting like hes bad.
7: Yes! - ILY <333
7: Xzax - Practice MK more and maybe you'll beat inui next time.
9: Pierce - Great set, but you should have went MK on Delfino, I may have won that though but who knows, the set was ridiculously close, GGs!
9: Pride - Best Yoshi ever!?
9: Seph - I will get you next time!
13: Keitaro - I FINALLY BEAT YOU!
13: Squall - Number 4 in PA?
17: Eazy - Sorry about what happened in our set, its brawl, random footstools happen :/
17: JG Wentworth - Your hair, it's to amazing! and we **** at melee lol. Also Pit vids get priority please ^_^
17: Ether - I love talkin to this guy.
17: King Toon - Step yo game up, nah you're super legit now, you'll definitely do better next time.
17: BSChung - Love fighting DDD with a passion, GGs!
17: Kingz - Small baby
25: Phillyrider - I saw you using Diddy in bracket, what happened to peach? D:
25: Kaylo - You're starting to step it up, keep up the good workz!
25: Cloudfox - Cloudy the Foxy, you're really good but the results arn't showing, you got this next time!
25: Ebo - Lose to Ganon more ^_^ huge crowd watching DDD lose to Ganon is too good lol!
25: MIB - Ay yo man, you da best Ness.... psh, Fow aint beat Rush, FOW AINT BEAT RUSH!
25: Shippo - Nice seeing you buddy
33: Vex R - I'm sorry, but I'm the only legit Vex!!!
33: Heero - <3 dis guy!
33: Jigsaw -Almost beat BSchung, stepping your game up, keep it up!

ShippoFoxFire

Smash Lord
SHoutouts when I get to a real computer

I apologize to everyone I gave a ride to for the major inconvienance I gave them. Doom, MYself and BSChung all solved the problem, and thus you all are home safe(which is the most important part). I just don't know how to say no ;.;...I'm too nice of a guy.

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
: Ally ($246.00) - good ****. thanks for friendlies and advice vs diddy. nice trash talk aswell.
2: Shadow ($123.00) - good **** vs wyatt. lets mm next time.
3: ADHD ($41.00) - epic car ride. good ****. i'll get u next time.
4: Atomsk($10.00) - u crushed my balls ******. lol 50 mm. and then normal mm.
5: Vex Kasrani - nice pit.
5: Inui - ur ike sucked lol. i sandbagged so hard and i had a bad day.
7: Yes! - Ic> snake say what good ****.
7: Xzax - awwww i messed up so hard. next time i grab u tho 1 grab 1 stock
9: Pierce - mr.quiet back home but goo ****.
9: Pride - nice yoshi. try and pick some1 else up.
9: DMBrandon - got ems. fun teaming lol u mad risky. oh and i cant go to P4 XDDD
9: Seph - nice matches.
13: Keitaro - Bleachigo > U. nice falco u just spot dodge to much and have predictable side B's
13: Doom - good ****.
13: iKon - get2steppin
17: Eazy - mm my IC i doubt u wood time me out. 5
17: JG Wentworth - good **** taking one out of shadow. get2steppin
17: King Toon - ***** u soo hard.
17: BSChung
17: Kingz - lol i felt bad timing u out. oh well we should play more.
25: Big M - u got them nub tactics good. stop playing stupid and think. XDDD
25: Cloudfox - gg's had fun friendlies.
25: Ebo - nice marth. lol u shoul have placed higher.
25: Shippo - learn to be mean. lol good ****.
33: Heero - fun to c u. lol pissed i didnt go to red robins wit u. next time.
33: Remix - learn IC
33: Gay! - lol. i hate NJ

malcolm- enter singles. mad fun teaming and u maaaaad funny.

mib004

Smash Ace
I <3 you Pierce, why do you think I kept saying I was sorry while we were playing :/

25: MIB - Ay yo man, you da best Ness.... psh, Fow aint beat Rush, FOW AINT BEAT RUSH!
lololol vex i never said that rush is not good .. who would be hype after beating him.. lol **** i beat xzax and plenty others better than rush... who made that up.. **** is funny when yall do that cant even lie.. but ur pit is NICE

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
ally i was that kid wit the hat at the end of the tourny. can we start to play wifi whenever u are on. if yes i'll give u my FC and everything someother time. i think playing u wood make me better.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
ally i was that kid wit the hat at the end of the tourny. can we start to play wifi whenever u are on. if yes i'll give u my FC and everything someother time. i think playing u wood make me better.
Playing Ally would make anyone better lol! He gets alot of requests to play online so good luck since Chudat trolls him to play on aim all the time :p

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Just woke up and I have to get ready for class.
Good games everyone, had hosting Keitaro's event <3
Shoutouts later or quite possibly never :p

I'll see you guys whenever. Probably at Pound ^.^

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
Don't get the one for PS3. Get the one for the Wii.

This one specifically

This is the message board that the real tournament players frequent

Neji is good. dmbrandon (the guy that mercilessly ***** you with MK today) actually has a very good Neji.
wow, is that really a potential tourney player game? i've only played the first one and just said **** it cause of lack of characters lol, but i didn't think it was tourney viable, explain? ;D

and why for the wii and not ps3?

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
wow, is that really a potential tourney player game? i've only played the first one and just said **** it cause of lack of characters lol, but i didn't think it was tourney viable, explain? ;D

I'm pretty sure kick the can could be a tourney game as long as enough people are interested in it.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master

Because CONR3 is only out for the Wii.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
*sigh* the one tournament i thought spamerer would of came out of that nutshell and timed ADHD out.

Maybe next time!
He couldn't make it cause he had plans for NEC before I announced the tourney but he promised me he'd make my next tournament. I will kill him if he breaks his promise.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
xzax !!!!! i blame the dam small TV. lol u got me offguard or something i forgot wtf DI is trust me im normally Di-JOE!!! haha we will face again man like in our friendlies after i can do the ditto nice. i wish u beat inui. we both will get him

vex- lol omg im soooo scarred playing u, ur a dam beast. i think u should go bowser sometimes tho. epic job beating the other ppl and outplacing me.

xio- RYAN ILY!!!!! haha we took adhd and ally to game 3. but u lost to doom so GG scrub

ally- haha dam i didint get *****. ima beat u one day TE LO PROMETO

malcolm- we are SOO gonna team sometime, ive never seen such a funny *** dude like urself. some hard work with wario and u can get at the top

MOB- YES eazy and keitaro. we are beast players and good job to all. YES ? looool wtf dude still nice at the game eh.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
k-taro please be aware of ur own rules and enforce against any sorts of planking. if someone is def trying to win with jigglypuffs and pits then u know whats gonna happen -_____-

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
xio- RYAN ILY!!!!! haha we took adhd and ally to game 3. but u lost to doom so GG scrub
LOL, nice one, brah.

Anyway, I need to work on some matchups and playing like a ***. Fun tournament, definitely my favorite yet without question.

Xionix

Smash Journeyman
=( so mean, so mean. we could have gotten further in dubs if you didnt hit doom into perfecting gimping me in our last match. stay in high school seph-scrub, no one wants you at rutgers. =)

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
k-taro please be aware of ur own rules and enforce against any sorts of planking. if someone is def trying to win with jigglypuffs and pits then u know whats gonna happen -_____-
I hope you realize your character pressures my character ridiculously on stage, basically forcing me off stage whenever we fight, in order for me to stay on stage I have to be outplaying you by a decent degree, otherwise your character forces me off.

The norm for planking only applies when getting timed out btw, if you wanted you could have just walked away from Pit and waited for the timer. If you watched me vs Keitaro, you would notice that I didn't try to stay on the ledge heavily, and even told him while we're playing that I can't reliably back on stage when your pressuring me at the ledge, so he backed away lol.

Also GGs, I shall beat you next time definitely!

Also I brought the ledge grab rule to Keitaro's attention right before singles started and told him a few guide lines, and he said he'd think about it, so if I would have lost that match to a rule not set in stone, I would have been alittle annoyed, just saying ^_^

erick gm14

Smash Ace
I hope you realize your character pressures my character ridiculously on stage, basically forcing me off stage whenever we fight, in order for me to stay on stage I have to be outplaying you by a decent degree, otherwise your character forces me off.

The norm for planking only applies when getting timed out btw, if you wanted you could have just walked away from Pit and waited for the timer. If you watched me vs Keitaro, you would notice that I didn't try to stay on the ledge heavily, and even told him while we're playing that I can't reliably back on stage when your pressuring me at the ledge, so he backed away lol.

Also GGs, I shall beat you next time definitely!

Also I brought the ledge grab rule to Keitaro's attention right before singles started and told him a few guide lines, and he said he'd think about it, so if I would have lost that match to a rule not set in stone, I would have been alittle annoyed, just saying ^_^
vids r up now??

Zucco

Smash Master
pretty sure I can enter a tournament going all Ness and do better than 25th.

Internet bullying FTW!

Zucco

Smash Master
LMAO yeah I forgot to comment on that picture but its amazing.

Top Bottom