• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR 6 - Road To Apex - BRING SETUPS!! FL/MD/VA/NJ/NY/MA/PA/WV/CT/DE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
It's probably random of me to be saying this considering my region, but I'll say that I'm interested in this. I've wanted to go to ATL North for a long time so it might be nice to go once before Apex x3

:rosalina:

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
It's probably random of me to be saying this considering my region, but I'll say that I'm interested in this. I've wanted to go to ATL North for a long time so it might be nice to go once before Apex x3

:0 That would be lovely :D

I gotta speak to more of florida about this as I have never tried to before.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
I see, hopefully this date doesn't coincide with ESAM's last monthly down here. I don't wanna miss his last event before he heads off to school in SC D:

This should be fun eitherway~

:phone:

M@v

Subarashii!
I can't make this one sadly. Sorry Keit :(. This is 2 weekends before I move back to PSU, and I'll be busy getting ready for that, along with ending my internship that wraps up the week afterwards.

Chen Li Cha

Smash Journeyman
COME TO KTAR6!

Disclaimer: M2K is a nice man that is one of the best smashers in the world, like him, respect him, protect him.

Disclaimer: Vagina, *** and other words that may freak Chibo out are indeed just Virginia and come spelled wrong, changing these words to the correct spelling will insult my intelligence, and will be better left alone.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
hmm...depending on flight prices around the time, I might try to make it myself

Dont want my next OOS tourney after genesis to be Apex. at least SOMETHING inbetween :laugh:

plus it'll have street fighter...hopefully AE but super is ok too i guess

what airport would flying to be the most beneficial?

Two-Ell

Smash Master
^Yeah, I'd like to know the answer to that question too.

and same, I really want to go to another OoS before Apex and this looks cool lol.

I hope you're gonna put out another nice trailer like your last one.

Keitaro

The closest airport to the venue is Newark International airport in NJ which is about half hour away. If anyone flys into that airport and needs a ride let me know and I'll come or get someone for you.

I'm nearly halfway done with the trailer. Should be the sexist one :D hopefully will be done with it sometime next week.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Disclaimer: Vagina, *** and other words that may freak Chibo out are indeed just Virginia and come spelled wrong, changing these words to the correct spelling will insult my intelligence, and will be better left alone.
Freak me out? Son you're a kid compared to me

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
What Chibo is basically trying to say is this:

I'll elbow drop your whole nation, on behalf of the entire World Wrestling Federation!
OOOOH yeah!

Chen Li Cha

Smash Journeyman
Freak me out? Son you're a kid compared to me
Kid? First off, I am not the smasher named kid, second off, when I was sperm, you didn't exist, third off, how many licks does it take to get to the center part of a tootsie pop? Glad I made this clear, not even in dog years you are older than me. If you are talking about maturity and god like smash abilities then you also loose, you play it safe, you put butter on your toast, while I put toast on my butter! Gotta mix it up a little Chibo.

Disclaimer: Chibo rules the cosmos, and hope he spears my smash account.

What Chibo is basically trying to say is this:

I'll elbow drop your whole nation, on behalf of the entire World Wrestling Federation!
OOOOH yeah!
This is why you didn't get that job as a translator for E3.

Miyamoto: Japanese talk
VideoKidHeero: Miyamoto would like to say super smash brothers skeleton in the parking lot, coming in the americas not next year, not in 50 but today.
MIyamoto: Ya Fired Madda madda ****er.

Robfox

Smash Lord
Kid? First off, I am not the smasher named kid, second off, when I was sperm, you didn't exist, third off, how many licks does it take to get to the center part of a tootsie pop? Glad I made this clear, not even in dog years you are older than me. If you are talking about maturity and god like smash abilities then you also loose, you play it safe, you put butter on your toast, while I put toast on my butter! Gotta mix it up a little Chibo.

Disclaimer: Chibo rules the cosmos, and hope he spears my smash account.

This is why you didn't get that job as a translator for E3.

Miyamoto: Japanese talk
VideoKidHeero: Miyamoto would like to say super smash brothers skeleton in the parking lot, coming in the americas not next year, not in 50 but today.
MIyamoto: Ya Fired Madda madda ****er.
LMAO I cried, he deff went IN XD

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
For the other non-Brawl games, what consoles are the tournaments planning to use?

Keitaro

We should be doing what we did last time which is have setups for both the PS3 and Xbox system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom