• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR 5 - Atomsk/Ally/M2K/Fatal/Lie/Kingtoon/Junebug/Anti/ADHD/Nairo/Vinnie -NJ-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
I must place higher than I usually do at this tourney. I will force Luigi **** and prostate exams(fsmash)upon everyone that I face. :luigi2:

Wilmenz

Smash Journeyman
It would be alot easier for me if you guys could help me with housing and rides this will be also my first time in the US ^_^ and im counting with 2 or 3 more friends

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I can house you and whatever friends you bring. The night before the tourney and the night after if needed.

What part of NY will you be in though? I may be able to get someone to help you get to my place and back.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
I've been looking on Mapquest, Google maps, etc., but it seems there is no public transit anywhere near the venue, or am just not looking correctly?

Keitaro

I'm going to super search the public transportation options today for sure. I never got a chance to for the last KTAR but I will this time.

Keitaro

Bleachigo and Nakat know the deal!

For all others, I mentioned at a smashfest that if you make 10 posts in this thread you get a free BJ, and if you make 20 posts you get free sex!

There is no guarantee it'll be from a woman or man, also there's a chance I won't keep the promise! Regardless there's a 1% chance of greatness that can happen to you. Shoot for it!!

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Keitaro 50
vVv ChiboSempai 13
Robfox 9
VibeSlyph 8
VideoKidHEERO 8
GMMA ANTi 6
AllyKnight 5
NAKAT 5
Gnes 4
pwiito 4
MechWarriorNY 4
Bleachigo 1

Damn, Keitaro...

so much sex O.o

AtneyB

Smash Journeyman
*read the thread*
Why am I not American...

*read the 2 last posts*
How much for a green card ?

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Keitaro, this is the greatest idea you've come up with! Fastest way to get it in with smashers!

Cushing

Smash Rookie
I could go if I knew how to get there from Boston.... but I am very interested and hope I can go. :3

Keitaro

Sure I got you guys.

If any north players need housing let me know. My friend Riz said he can house some players although he lives 50 mins from the venue.

Tony T

Smash Ace
If I get a ride from SoVa I may go to this =). I'd expect a lot of MM's though =/.
Then in that case I'll be glad to mm you seagull, and this will be the first time meeting u irl.

Now as for doubles I'm down for that as well so who would like to team with me? Also FYI I will be using Lucario for doubles in case anyone is wondering.

Keitaro

I didn't forget about the public transporation stuff!! I was in some horrible area where my laptop couldn't connect to the internet to check the bus and train stuff. I'm currently using my phone to post and won't be home till like midnight too :( so imma have to seach up that stuff tomorrow since it'll be so late and I have school at 8 am.
I could go if I knew how to get there from Boston.... but I am very interested and hope I can go. :3
I'll be checking out public transportation from Boston too.

Keitaro

Eating at that Ihop after the tourney was pretty awesome. I had no idea all those smashers were there till I showed up.

Keitaro

Even if more people come to this tourney than last time I plan to have the tourney end even earlier than last time so there will be more time to go out and eat and stuff after the tourney.

Really happy that Lie and Neo plan on coming :D Its gonna be hard to predict top 8 at this.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
How many set-ups do you think you'll have?

I remember last time All Brawl made us stay til like 1 am and the main tourney was over like at 9, though I might be wrong about that one.

Keitaro

Thats close.

All Brawl ended at about 12:45 while the main tourney ended around 11/11:30. We became relaxed on time at one point and let allbrawl wait to be put on livestream after all the singles matches were done. This time all brawl will just be finished at the same time as the end of singles so people won't have to stick around just for a side event.

Keitaro

I should be housing Gnes, Neo, Lie, maybe Dominican Republic and possibly a couple others that I may have forgotten about but I can also house you since I still have room. You'll probably have to get to me to me though or the the New Brunswick station so I can pick you up.

If DEHF comes I should be housing him too. He asked me whens the date for KTAR so many time already lol he keeps forgetting.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Ah alright, well I'm sure if All Brawl gets started earlier we won't be there until 1 am again.

Holy ****.... this tournament is going to be so ****ing stacked O.o

AllyKnight

I should be housing Gnes, Neo, Lie, maybe Dominican Republic and possibly a couple others that I may have forgotten about but I can also house you since I still have room. You'll probably have to get to me to me though or the the New Brunswick station so I can pick you up.

If DEHF comes I should be housing him too. He asked me whens the date for KTAR so many time already lol he keeps forgetting.
Alright I'll be trying to find NY housing though since I neeed to get to a random street lmao ty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom