• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR 5 - Atomsk/Ally/M2K/Fatal/Lie/Kingtoon/Junebug/Anti/ADHD/Nairo/Vinnie -NJ-

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Well, me and EE wont' be missing this.

I can stream if necessary, but I have a feeling VG will want to and may have already asked.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Trailer = awesome, plus me u-smashing vinnie was in it :D

@Tant: actually we were asked by him. :p

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
I dunno if this has been asked, but what console will MvC3 be for at this?

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
sad face. I'll only enter Marvel if it's on PS3 or if some one lets me borrow their stick

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
We'll have sticks available for use for the 360 if someone needs to use it.

May even have a PS3 to Xbox 360 controller converter for players who use the PS3 controller. I'm working on that.

OBT

Savior of the Pandas
NNID
smuckersjam
sad face. I'll only enter Marvel if it's on PS3 or if some one lets me borrow their stick
I'll let you borrow my stick for 360.

It's a modded SE with all sanwa parts and an octagon that I installed recently.

Just remember to return it to me :p

Keitaro

Hey MVC3 players, I thought I'd ask you guys which system you'd rather play MVC3 if you had a choice.

PS3 or Xbox 360. Please post your choice!

Keitaro

Btw sorry for the delay on the finals vids from KTAR 4. I spent nearly all the free time I had on spring break doing the trailer. I'll try to have them up this weekend.

Omari

Smash Journeyman
I'm there, MvC3 should be played on the PS3 controller-wise IMO. (Doesn't matter for gamers using modded arcade sticks.)

Keitaro

Good chance I may be having it for the PS3. Players that normally go to 8 on the break's weeklies are interested and thats played on the PS3. Plus the Philly players play it on the PS3.

This might be settled!!

Also, I may be holding a tourney at my house the week before this with cheap prices. If I do, the venue fee for the house tourney will be subtracted from your KTAR 5 venue fee. We'll see!!

Tony T

Smash Ace
Good chance I may be having it for the PS3. Players that normally go to 8 on the break's weeklies are interested and thats played on the PS3. Plus the Philly players play it on the PS3.

This might be settled!!

Also, I may be holding a tourney at my house the week before this with cheap prices. If I do, the venue fee for the house tourney will be subtracted from your KTAR 5 venue fee. We'll see!!
hmm interesting I believe I can make it for both weekends keitaro and if you need help with anything let me know alright?

ALbOArBaN

Smash Cadet
would anyone be able to drive me to this?

im about 25 minutes away from the venue in Staten island right across the outerbridge crossing in perth amboy

Keitaro

@ Tant: Good stuff!! Yeah VG agreed to stream a while ago though :( Btw if you'd like I wanna mm you for whatever amount you want or at least friendlies. This will be my first tourney for a while so I need some good campy mk practice and your beast at that lol!
hmm interesting I believe I can make it for both weekends keitaro and if you need help with anything let me know alright?
Oh yes!! I'll let you know!! Still not sure about having a tourney the week before. If its not a tourney it may just be a free smashfest with a possible $5 All-Brawl side event or $5 mid tier side event. I don't want smashers to spend too much of their money the week before this tourney.

would anyone be able to drive me to this?

im about 25 minutes away from the venue in Staten island right across the outerbridge crossing in perth amboy
Someone help this dude out!! Atm I can't think of anyone that lives in the area but if I do I'll try to ask them.

What is all-brawl? New brawl mod?
Here's a video demonstration of how All Brawl works: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQughaSnWPA

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i need a teammate for this

if i **** with cheese this weekend i might stick with him

but a pro either way would be amazing at this, and i can guarantee first in teams

Keitaro

There's no way you're getting first in teams since Keitaro and Pelca are teaming.

Just saying.

Keitaro

inb4 my perfect record vs chibo in singles ;)

I just hope I don't play you in doubles. I can't do anything about ROB when he's too close to me. I somehow keep getting hit by that down smash allthough I see it coming every time!

Keitaro

Yeah Gnes is coming and teaming with Anti but it doesn't matter since they won't get past my team.

False

Smash Lord
NNID
Falsified
Id like a partner for doubles. Ktar4 was my 2nd tournament ever and I think I placed well for my inexperience to the competitive scene. I'm much better than before, too.

Expect me there!

ch33s3

Smash Lord
There's no way you're getting first in teams since Keitaro and Pelca are teaming.

Just saying.
i need a teammate for this

if i **** with cheese this weekend i might stick with him

but a pro either way would be amazing at this, and i can guarantee first in teams
I am very much under the impression that I'm teaming with Pelca for this o_O

Keitaro

Lol are you serious? If so then you can just team with him because id rather not enter doubles so I can focus on running everything in a timely manner.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
Lol are you serious? If so then you can just team with him because id rather not enter doubles so I can focus on running everything in a timely manner.
I am serious, but I'm sure there's a miscommunication somewhere,I'm sure it'll be cleared up.

Keitaro

The rules up now are the old ones and will be changed to the Unity ruleset sometime tonight. Thanks for reminding me to fix that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom