• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR 4 Results and Video Thread 1/15/11

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Wtf? I use Diddy for like 4-5 characters. As usual I went mostly Sonic(like 65%) that day anyway.
If those four to five characters aren't all named Lucario, then you're in deep **** with ME. :mad:

But in any case, I completely forgot to seriously give you props. Sorry about that.
Good stuff.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Inui shawt up! nah sika nah, ur actually chill to be around even tho ur a complete **** but w/e. I was taking **** over the microphone, said blackas darkest secrets outloud!

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Shippo, how does anything in that post even suggest that he's Mexican (even though he is and it's unbelievable that you didn't know)?

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Good stuff Gnes.

jbandrew

Smash Lord
Fun stuff at this tournament. I got alot of friendlies in and met and saw ppl I hadn't in a long time. Nice meeting you Takeover u seem chill and it was cool watching Fatal ****... I hate you for DOMINATING me though... I'll getcha next time.

@Zucco: Don't worry brah, I wasn't really into the mindset of winning until like the last stock where I was like ho-**** I'ma go in!! lol but its all good I understand if u dont like this game and I ccoulda done better myself.

Inui... please get that mentality where u think I'm unbeatable out of ur mind... you can beat me, its a mindblock imo. Just concentrate and Iknow you can do it man.

Fun games to all! Picking up Fox :) (LOL MAYBE NOT)

Inui

Banned via Warnings
So many people crying about MK, omg...

M2K is better than all of you and you have the lowest chance of beating him with MK out of any good character. He loses more to Snake, Diddy, and Olimar than other MKs.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Vids of Dapuffster 2 stocking M2k with Jiggz O___O?

I can't even believe that unless M2k just spammed Usmash or something. No offense to Dapuffster, but how does Jiggz even approach Mk?

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
MK honestly isn't that bad guys. I play a character who is literally free vs tornado spam, but I manage to deal with it somehow =P He's the best character though, for sure.

Gnes

Smash Master
I just got home and super tired but i'll do a few shoutouts

Keitaro-thanks for hosting a awesome tourney. So many intense matches and good times. Also thanks for housing me and getting me from and to the airport. Your help meant alot. If you host any other tourneys and I'm free I'll definitely try to come.

Anti-thanks for teaming with me, was so easy hahaha. When ur in the zone imo ur the best doubles mk. I said i was never gonna team with a mk after ktar but i might have to think it over now. Sucks that you didn't place that high in singles, our epic match will have to wait :)

Adhd-Our set just like last time was the most fun I've had playing this game in a while. We're 1-1 now kekeke. We gotta figure how to beat Jason's broken ***. Teamwork!!!!

Nairo-YO I TOLD YOU i was gonna beat you in losers hahhaha. Our matches were super fun too, and your a lot better than people think you are. Keep it up. But you still booty.

Jason-Fun games in dubs and singles. Your approach to the matchup is so weird, and honestly i don't know a way past it right now. Regardless, you ***** this tourney. Good stuff.

Patg-ggs i honestly thought i might lose coming off that fresh loss to nairo, but somehow i pulled through. You **** :)

Fatal-Kekeke we're 2-0 now. Good shiz beating anti, I should have took that bet that you made about Anti beating you!!!

Atomsk-You got me sick YOU ***ET!!!!! But other than that, go get better. Thats what I'm doing right now lol. Sad you and nairo did bad. You guys chemistry is amazing.

NL-fun friendlies and good times chillin with you.

Pierce- pretty much the same as NL.

Logic-What you know about that toon link son?!?!? Haha was fun chillin with you for majority of the day. And we'll definitely team some day lool.

Nakat-Too chill, also saw adhd do nasty things to you. I was sad lol. Keep going with that dream man, you'll get there soon enough

Takeover-Nice meeting you and chillin with you a bit, sorry you didn't do as good as you wanted. Don't let it keep you down and keep going forward. You'll **** next tourney :).

Ihop crew(Heero, Kingtoon, Gimr, etc.)-For the times I was awake too good, for the times I was asleep :(. Jetlag + sickness destroyed me. You guys were too legit.

Thats it for now. I'll probably do more later after my nap. Good times in Nj :)

edit:Dear Ally, Those posts you made in the ktar thread were filled with so much salt, i literally coughed up the water I was drinking when i read them from hilarity. Texas isn't trash OoS anymore :)

swordgard

Smash Hero
So much for Gnes being freeNes aye? (smirk)

Great tourney.

Gnes plays diddy, despite being an absurdly smart player, he plays a character that mainly relies on you not knowing how to play against it. If you know how to use items better than the diddy in question, hes ****ed in multiple matchups.

NAKAT

Smash Champion
Fox needs MK around to get rid of the Pikachus and ICs, lmao.
There's always other characters that can do that to just sayin lol.
Nakat-Too chill, also saw adhd do nasty things to you. I was sad lol. Keep going with that dream man, you'll get there soon enough
)
Thanks and game 1 I managed to get him to last stock game 2 idk wth happened lmao.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
M2K's so much better than us. Definitely doesn't need coaching vs players that are even remotely decent!

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
The pictochat match with me vs m2k might have been recorded. cept i don't know who's wii it was on. So if you brought a wii look at your replays and see if you see a match with Jiggs vs MK on Pictco

How do you 2stock the best player in America and go on to place 33rd?... Matchup johns?
Fought Vinnie early on, G&W vs Diddy didn't work, and IC vs Jiggs was just a **** fest. It was either use pound and get hit by smashes and aerials, or try to use ground game and get 0 to death cg'd.

Vids of Dapuffster 2 stocking M2k with Jiggz O___O?

I can't even believe that unless M2k just spammed Usmash or something. No offense to Dapuffster, but how does Jiggz even approach Mk?
I used pound. It's priority cuts through metakinght's aerials. He tried punishing them with pivot fsmashes but then I'd dash attack him instead.

but yeah guys don't take this too seriously. He knew nothing about the matchup while I've been studying it for a very long time. I just play this game for fun now I'm not really ever expecting to win, I just go for the big upsets and stuff like that. (still waiting for my chance to fight ADHD in a tournament)

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Gnes thank god i didn't play you, would've been lame because i was playing ****ty :)

Maybe @ Whobo? If i ever hop on a plane :D

EDIT : Just got back from chillin with M2K we're ready for Pound V dubs :)

Inui

Banned via Warnings
M2K's so much better than us. Definitely doesn't need coaching vs players that are even remotely decent!
Stay salty as **** that I root for my 5+ year friend over brawl kids lol.

Vinnie will never beat M2K. ;) I will always coach M2K against anyone no matter how salty they get.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Reading results:

Doom- Good **** for beating PS
PatG- see above
PS- step it up
Coney- looks like your bracket was insane, lolz
Chibo- good stuff beating shadow and cheese, you have some really good on days heh
Inui- step it up
Mew2King- actually lose to a bad character once please
EE- step it up, don't lose to delta
nakat- sorry i missed you my friend, i'll see you eventually
Fatal- you might be better than ally soon, keep it up, you're super impressive
Cheese- good work beating vinnie
ksizzle- making results thread enjoyable since 2009

That is all

Top Bottom