• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR 4 Results and Video Thread 1/15/11

Nairo

Banned via Administration
Good **** gnes, you mad good but next time we fight itll be 2-1 in my favor ;)

Dojo, your next.

dont be sick next time atomsk or ill smack you. sorry we lost to m2k and inui cuz of me :(

m2k ima train hard for you. I GOT THIS

I played horribly in singles lol.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
That's because sonic is ayuss. Doesn't take much to beat such a ****ty character :laugh:
Apparently it does when that character is Yoshi. :awesome:

wtf happened to zucco?
He didn't want to play.

**** I left my wii at the venue

If anybody has it please return it?
I think Pierce took it. We saw it when we were leaving the venue, so someone should have it.

I can't wait for my videos with Delda and Gnes to be up :)
I'm sending the replays to someone so they can be uploaded. :)

I'm quite pleased that I made back all my entrance money for this tournament. I only lost on gas/housing/food. :)

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Woulda been funny if it was actually a story... but it wasn't

;)

Vinnie

Smash Master
Sorry I left so abrupty, my ride was leaving and I decided to go with them last minute.

1: M2K ($450.00) :metaknight:-Didn't get any friendlies this time! oh wellies. Good **** though.
2: Gnes ($220.40) :diddy:- Good stuff, fun talking to you! And ggs in doubles.
3: ADHD ($120.40) :diddy:- Good stuff.
4: Nairo ($80.00) :metaknight:- bootehhh
5: Fatal ($40.00) :snake:- Good job beating Anti.
5: Anti ($40.00) :metaknight:- GGs, always so close, I gotcha next time. Fun talking and hanging out with you.
7: Dabuz ($25.00) :olimar: :sheik: - Good job on top 8! Sheik? lol.
7: Vinnie ($25.00) :gw: - master choker.
9: Kai :sonic: :diddy:- wow gj on top 12 kai :) it was nice seeing you.
9: Pat G :zerosuitsamus: :lucario:- PAT G DI! It was nice seeing you at this.
9: Will :dk2:- Nice loser's bracket comeback lol. Nice seeing you too. :D
9: vVv Chibo :rob: - GJ ****** winner's, so salty I lost that ROB ditto -.- ggs.
13: Nakat :fox: :metaknight: - You place pretty well consistently with Fox. Good stuff. GGs in doubles.
13: vVv Logic :olimar: - Hai
13: jband :snake: :metaknight: - I went from never seeing you to seeing you at every tourney lol. Always fun seeing you! GGs in doubles!
13: Coney :dedede:- GGs, very fun set. I told you our set would be interesting! FNB! <3
17: VVV Cheese :popo: - Gah, GGs, you got me this time. Revenge next week if we meet.
17: Pwii :metaknight: - Good stuffies. What's my next match? :troll:
17: Pelca :falco:- Happy birthday, sorry I left so abrupty >_< didn't get to MM you with Zelda lol. <3
17: Delta Cod :yoshi2: - I see your placings are getting better and better :) improvement is good, especially after a long hiatus. It was great seeing you. GJ beating Will!
17: NinjaLink - Randall we didn't get to talk much at this :(
17: Doom :metaknight: - GJ beating Logic! Nice seeing you as always!
17: GIMR :popo: :gw: - Nice seeing you mang, thanks for teaching me that up B thing. I need to practice it.
17: Jtails :metaknight: :diddy:- GGs mang, still gotta finish that random char MM. It's always really great seeing you.
25: False :snake:- GGs and nice job!
25: JohnNumbers :lucario: - Nice seeing you after so long!
25: Bloodcross :falco:- GGs in doubles!
25: Takeover :snake: - You got this next time.
25: kingtoon :toonlink: - ^
25: Inui :metaknight:
25: Pierce :marth:- Nice seeing you Pierce!
25: Shadow :metaknight: - GGs, unlucky bracket for sure. It was really great seeing you and I hope this doesn't discourage you at all.
33: Kirin - It was nice seeing you! If only I was in your carpool. Blah. We gotta hang out this week or something, over Fire's.
33: blackanese :gw: - We did alright in doubles, it was super stacked though. Loser's was ehh. Also I hope you keep entering singles! Nobody really does well in singles after not entering singles for a long *** time.
33: PD :gw: - Why is G&W next to your name? lmao. I'll have the iPod for you next weekend. Best Peach and Pit.
33: Bnzaaa :popo: - You should be more active! Nice seeing you again though.
33: Problem :snake: - Keep improving and improving and you'll be completely ****. I gotchu.
33: CloudFox :pit: - I'm so happy that you're coming to stuff again :')
33: EE :metaknight: - :nexus:
33: Bionic Sonic - :o
33: Snakeee :zerosuitsamus: - It was nice seeing you Frank, we didn't talk much though!
33: Super Sayian Renan :peach: - :o
33: Gunblade :metaknight: :marth:- gj beating diem!
33: MechWarrior - :o
33: Gawk - :o
33: JCS - :o
33: Dapuffster :jigglypuff:- sucks we had to play so early. GJ vs m2k though.
33: heavy G :pikachu2: :metaknight: - :o
49: King - :o
49: Shippo :lucario:- SHIPPOOOOOOOOOOOO FOX FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE gj vs Shadow.
49: Ish :wolf: - Hey you!
49: Pride :yoshi2: - PRIDE!!!
49: Sails - :o
49: RJ :lucario: - hi, nice seeing you
49: Inferno - hi inferno!
49: Dfeat - we'll practice soon. :)
49: C4 - gah, unlucky bracket. s'ok though, let's practice soon.
49: Pane :wolf: - thanks for letting me borrow your controller.
49: Diem :metaknight: - GGs in doubles. You got the best of me this time, GJ!
49: Tom - :o
49: Bara - :o
49: Kirbachu :pikachu: - :o
49: D-Rock - GGs in doubles!
49: Soma - :o
65: Pcake :link2: - :o
65: Batanu - :o
65: Johnny :samus2:- :o
65: Apsol - #2
65: James - you're pretty good, you'll do better next time! Also travel more.
65: Grey - :o
65: Dan - :o
65: Kutku - :o
65: Chen :falco: - :o
65: Omari - GGs in doubles!
65: Zucco (forfeit in winners) :lucario: - FGT
65: Red - :o
65: Kat :pikachu2:- :o

It was fun seeing everyone, great tourney! I wish I would have done better, I can never win close sets. Master choker. GGs everyone.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
I did bad in singles wtf lol, my mk was chocking big time XD glad i had that yoshi to pull me one more round so i didn't place like last place. Good stuff to my crew repping it up specially keitaro for hosting a great trney, i kinda disliked the venue but it was still aight. I'll do better next I promise! mindset was a little off so i got the dic by dabuz and nakat, nakat stop being gay give me that FOX practice lol, c how i get rapped when u don't train yo boys. Too many people to give shoutouts too but shoutouts to late *** ihop, and me playing mafia, they were like " This is either the smartest *****h on the table or just doesn't know how to play" sike everything i did was planned, i acted like i didn't know how to play to mindgame all of yall.

My next tourney is Viridian, so c u all there, my mom is catching up with my lies, and mad I got late lol.

Zucco: idk what to say man, it's a shame if u don't enjoy the game, but all I'm going say is as a friend, I want to keep seeing u at tournaments and I hope you enter because I also like seeing my friends **** that *** and proudly talk about them, cause I like hanging with you and there's rlly no other way to meet with many of my friends in this community without a tournamnet to go to... at least that's how it has been for like over a year now, shame that u had to leave early cause I was looking 4ward for some zucco time, but u were playing ssf4 all day lol, since u were having fun i was like =D. yeah that 2nd game stuff is retarted, seems like the odds favored me this time, I think I got lucky by beating u, u were playing safer game 2 by ur last stock and I was getting rapped, so I was like... I just needa end this somehow, practicing is the most basic thing mah dude, yeah u should practice again :D

Shoutouts to m2k having big guns, hommies were scared.
Good stuff nairo as usual lol, don't even needa say it.
Shoutouts to jtails winning allbrawl, kept quiet like a mastermind, nakat u dumb as hell for helping him too! u could've made more money.

Idk that's all i can remember ight now

Edit: SHOUTOUTS TO MOTHA ****ING EMU KILLER, show up to tournamnets more! Ur funny and Im glad i met u!

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Fun tourney~

I need to practice more, it's so clear that the people who put in work are receiving reward from it whereas I've been falling behind since September.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Damn, Inui. I was JUST about to give Kai props before reading your post.
Wtf? I use Diddy for like 4-5 characters. As usual I went mostly Sonic(like 65%) that day anyway.

Yeah, pretty much this loool.
Still giving my man props. But no offense but he couldn't place that hig with solely sonic
I don't need your props. You're insane if you think your Sonic is better than mine. Espy's is, but your 2 tournaments mean nothing to me Ethan. I won't be addressing this matter anymore. I can use more than one characters, and I'm going to if need be.

He used sonic on Blackanese...
And many other people.

I never knew Kai was that good....damn
I'm inconsistent, and I had been at like 4 events in the past year till 2 months ago, but thx.

Shoutouts later, and hopefully won't need to defend myself.

NAKAT

Smash Champion
I did bad in singles wtf lol, my mk was chocking big time XD glad i had that yoshi to pull me one more round so i didn't place like last place. Good stuff to my crew repping it up specially keitaro for hosting a great trney, i kinda disliked the venue but it was still aight. I'll do better next I promise! mindset was a little off so i got the dic by dabuz and nakat, nakat stop being gay give me that FOX practice lol, c how i get rapped when u don't train yo boys. Too many people to give shoutouts too but shoutouts to late *** ihop, and me playing mafia, they were like " This is either the smartest *****h on the table or just doesn't know how to play" sike everything i did was planned, i acted like i didn't know how to play to mindgame all of yall.

My next tourney is Viridian, so c u all there, my mom is catching up with my lies, and mad I got late lol.

Zucco: idk what to say man, it's a shame if u don't enjoy the game, but all I'm going say is as a friend, I want to keep seeing u at tournaments and I hope you enter because I also like seeing my friends **** that *** and proudly talk about them, cause I like hanging with you and there's rlly no other way to meet with many of my friends in this community without a tournamnet to go to... at least that's how it has been for like over a year now, shame that u had to leave early cause I was looking 4ward for some zucco time, but u were playing ssf4 all day lol, since u were having fun i was like =D. yeah that 2nd game stuff is retarted, seems like the odds favored me this time, I think I got lucky by beating u, u were playing safer game 2 by ur last stock and I was getting rapped, so I was like... I just needa end this somehow, practicing is the most basic thing mah dude, yeah u should practice again :D

Shoutouts to m2k having big guns, hommies were scared.
Good stuff nairo as usual lol, don't even needa say it.
Shoutouts to jtails winning allbrawl, kept quiet like a mastermind, nakat u dumb as hell for helping him too! u could've made more money.

Idk that's all i can remember ight now

Edit: SHOUTOUTS TO MOTHA ****ING EMU KILLER, show up to tournamnets more! Ur funny and Im glad i met u!
My brother I'm not allowed to use Fox in friendlies anymore ;) just know I was type on point no bs ***** i've been on those TKD videos.

EmuKiller is chill as **** <3
Emu-killer is a cool *** dude. He also believes he can body every Mario player with MK.

Saved

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
1: M2K ($450.00) - Thanks for ****** me in friendlies. I just gotta play faster.
2: Gnes ($220.40) - GGs. Can't believe I choked that hard Game 2. I might be going to WHOBO so I'll have my revenge there!
4: Nairo ($80.00) - Just cause you from the projects don't mean you hard! Most of them hoods y'all repping ain't seen you broads!
5: Fatal ($40.00) - Fun carpool, thanks for coming. Also, good **** beating Anti. I was sad that I missed it (as well as a bunch of other sets). Diddy is gay -_-
7: Dabuz ($25.00) - GGs in MM. Sorry bout rage
7: Vinnie ($25.00) - Always nice seeing you. LOL @ doubles set. WE SHOULD HAVE WON FUUUUU
9: Pat G - NE in 2 weeks? I look forward to it :)
9: Will - Your DK got so good. GGs in MM (sorry bout rage). WHY CAN'T I RUFIO YOU :(
9: vVv Chibo - You vs shadow so hype. Good job Chibo.
13: Nakat - lol fun mm... I'll MM you again for real when we're both not in a rush.
13: vVv Logic - Sorry bout rage... idk what comes over me during tourney. GJ man. Oh and I guess I'm glad I lost to you after finding out I would have had to play Pelca (my region) if I beat you. So lol
17: Pelca - LOL @ you having to play Fatal OOR. AND LOL @ YOU HAVING TO PLAY ME IF I WERE TO BEAT LOGIC. Good **** beating Inui (sorry I wasn't there to watch, would have been funny/awesome to see)
25: JohnNumbers - LOL fun dubz
25: Takeover - Way to **** me in dubs.
25: Inui - Don't underestimate Pelca brah. For that matter, don't underestimate my MK :( (though I am bad in the ditto and I should use Falco more). Good seeing you again
25: Shadow - Learn how to fight ROB holy **** LOL. You didn't a **** so props to that lol.
33: Problem -GGs, sorry bout rage (lol). I got too much Snake practice so MK WOULD have been the better choice (you were ****** me).
33: Gunblade - Well.... at least it's been like almost a year since we played @ every OOR I went to lol. GGs again.
49: Sails - You vs Dabuz would have been hype.
49: Diem - lol Mario.
49: D-Rock - Ok... uhh from what I heard you did some ****ed up ****. I won't really talk about it here but... dude r u gay? Also... Falco vs Link? Really?
49: Soma - UUUUUUUUUUWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
65: Omari - GGs in friendlies
65: Zucco (forfeit in winners) - Uhh, don't waste money?

Keit: GJ running this. Shame attendance didn't go as planned.
HEERO: Good seeing you again.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Word I do better when i don't use my main in friendlies, I'll try the same thing, about to train my random chars, everyone watch out for bleachigo's student, cause my falco about to rep.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I second this, but imagine my version coming from someone that can speak and write in English properly. :D

Fun tourney~

I need to practice more, it's so clear that the people who put in work are receiving reward from it whereas I've been falling behind since September.
Same here, except my fall just started. Time to nip that in the bud.

25th, 33rd and 49th are most definitely the hypest placings to be in.
STACKED.
Word. Me, you, Diem, your brother, Pwii, and probably more I'm forgetting, lol...

TeeVee

Smash Lord
good job pelca for beating inui
good job fatal for beating anti
good job chibo
good job pat g
nairo i was rooting for you vs gnes in losers :[ you'll get em next time

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Argh I could've been the one to win it all in All Brawl

but then my ride came

T___T

Also, for the sake of Ripple's project, please fill in the blanks on the characters used in Singles bracket.

FreakingMethodiC

Smash Journeyman
Premium
1: M2K ($450.00)- We never got to mm popeye :(
2: Gnes ($220.40)- Chill dude come to the EC more often!
3: ADHD ($120.40)- I hate you so much lmao. That'll never happen again I promise you xD.
4: Nairo ($80.00)- ***** couldn't even beat me in allbrawl you mad free son lmao.
5: Fatal ($40.00) You looked really mad the whole day. Hope you feel better now.
5: Anti ($40.00)- Good **** as usual and fun *** doubles ma doo.
7: Dabuz ($25.00)- Good job and watch VC9 not be your last event lmao.
7: Vinnie ($25.00)- Almost Vinnie almosssst!
9: Kai- good **** and fun set gotta learn that mu. I will be back!
9: Pat G- fun yet scary mm. Dsmash is gay.
9: Will- Good Job William Walsh!
9: vVv Chibo- The Ledge!
13: vVv Logic- I hate Olimar.
13: jband-I placed the same as you lemme go kill myself. Nah jk good **** ***** use "that" character and you'll beat DK!
13: Coney-Nice seeing you Cone.
17: VVV Cheese- You got this at ranbats ma doo.
17: Pwii- Better luck next time son. Fun *** time at Ihop my boy we were dyin and **** lmao ***** u mad ugly xD.
17: Pelca- Fox+Falco= heaven lmao.
17: Delta Cod- gay ***, lucky ***, camping ***, ******!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3
17: NinjaLink- my *****.
17: Doom- Fox! By the way Mafia was actually pretty fun. Good thinking game at that good ****.
17: GIMR- Almost had the monkey :(
17: Jtails- Bring out the FOX!
25: False- Nice seeing you and fun match in doubles.
25: JohnNumbers- I told you Pwii would beat PD's Wolf. You must understand his Yoshi is different it carries the heart of LOF and a drill!
25: Bloodcross- Fun mm :D
25: Takeover- Nice seeing you ma doo
25: kingtoon-My ***** you got this next time no worries and enter allbrawl **** I would've payed for you if you need money.
25: Inui- JBANDREW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
25: Pierce- Good set scary Marth.
25: Shadow- Shadow :( gl next time nice seeing you.
33: blackanese- funny as hell my boy Blacka i'm glad you finally got off Halo and came to something.
33: PD- You went wolf on my boy!
33: Bnzaaa- gg's popo can't stop that dtilt.
33: Problem-hi I heard you were good.
33: CloudFox- Keep on improving son.
33: EE- my doo
33: Bionic Sonic- hi
33: Snakeee- WHAT happened Snakeee!?
33: Super Sayian Renan- Gimme that livestream dawg!
33: Gunblade- Look at your ugly lucky without charms head ***. Fun games in both regular and allbrawl.
33: MechWarrior- Keep on improving man I told you that you weren't going to get last place didn't I?
33: JCS- NAKAT.....what?
33: Dapuffster- Hi
33: heavy G- Thanks for the venue ma doo.
49: Shippo- Shippoknight!
49: Ish- We have to mm sometime!
49: Pride- you probably don't remember me, but it was nice seeing you.
49: RJ- Thanks for the ride
49: Inferno- No Jew Knight?
49: Diem- DRAGON MASTER BRANDON <3 It was nice hating and getting trolled by you. ******!
65: keitaro- Since you forfeited in your own tournament you are out of the bet. Anyway good tournament I am happy that I attended and know that I'll always attend your tournaments even if there was a $2,000 guaranteed pot.
65: Apsol- GOTTA CATCH EM ALL!
65: Omari- You can come over and train whenever you like.
65: Zucco- I hate you! Nice seeing you and whoopin dat *** in doubles <3

You put NAKAT twice and one is in 33rd place lmao

:mad: I got no shout outs!

I Kid!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
ADHD
Nairo
Fatal
Anti

Great placement to you guys and nice seeing you as usual.

Dabuz- GG's.

Vinnie- Good seeing you as well. Great job placing in the money too.

Pat G- My dude was there? I saw you like one time and thought you were visiting lol.

Will- Ginger tactics too good. Hope you didn't get home too late. You guys were behind me on 18, which is odd since you left like 5min before me.

vVv Chibo- Nice placement, The Cheebs.

Nakat - Good games dude. We can friendly that matchup at a future event so you can practice Sonic vs Fox. Gunblade and I did friendlies a lot and it paid off for him. I love JB but he was telling you to get away. You need to stay on Sonic the whole time and clash with his spin dash(dash attack i believe clashes) or block it. Running away give us too much space to run in and get out safe.

vVv Logic-GG's. Had to get the mm in. I did tell you I would last event.

jband-I'm glad you went bro, and I of course understand you rooting for your crew. It's cool.

Coney -:bee: Didn't see you much but I'm glad you went. See you at Pound sir.

VVV Cheese - GG's man.

NinjaLink- Chocolate milk through a straw at IHOP. BABIES!

Doom-I'm sure that game would be a lot more fun with like 20 less people at the table. Too tough for me to concentrate there, but thx for teaching. Good stuff beating logic too!

GIMR-Allbrawl too good. I lost my stocks first with my main lol. Crocodiles suck. Good seeing you man.

Jtails - Good stuff man. GG's, in allbrawl too

False- GG's. Glad you joined the community. Just keep at it.

JohnNumbers- JOHN NUMBERS!

25: Takeover- Thanks for going dude. Glad you did and good stuff wrecking me and making my point of picking up fox worthless ;) lol

25: Inui :metaknight:
25: Pierce :marth:
25: Shadow :metaknight:
I see 25th is were all the cool kids are. I'd also like to be in the cool crowd.

blackanese - GG;s. I fully agree with the point you made, and feel the same way about the game. I just use who I like most of the time.

PD- No such thing as a bad Sonic game. You speak nonsense sir.

EE- My dude, we never got to play ygo. We have to get some games in at pound.

Gunblade -Who's Donna? I chose to save you in that game at the diner, and to kill brandon:)

Dapuffster - Your jiggs too good dude lol

Shippo - Boring ygo deck. Fun hanging out at the mall though

Pride- Meeehhhhh. You need to not eat crappy food at tournys like I do. You don't get that Ahh **** feeling later on.

RJ- Thanks for showing me that new deck type. Those *******s are crazy. Gotta say I'd probably run them if I didn't prefer gadgets. No other deck type is fun for me but they seemd like it.

Inferno- fun hanging out.

Diem- Host allbrawl at everything!

Soma- GG's man

Atmosk- Feel better bro! Still glad you went even though you didn't feel too well.

Keitaro- You're an amazing host. Thanks for everything

Top Bottom