• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR 4: One More Time! $1600 Guaranteed Payouts!! Gnes/Anti/ADHD/Fatal/Atomsk

Which Stagelist/Ban Rules should ve used?

• KTAR 4's Original Ruleset: 2 Bans per player with Japes and Norfair

Votes: 21 39.6%
  • National Ruleset: 1 Ban per player without Japes and Norfair

Votes: 32 60.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
1. M2K/ADHD/Gnes
2. M2K/ADHD/Gnes
3. M2K/ADHD/Gnes
4. Nairo
5. Anti
5. Fatal
7. Vinnie
7. Dabuz

nairo beat gnes in winners but lost to him right now in losers. both sets went to last stock game 3

after watching m2k vs adhd, i dont think theres any point anymore in making rules to limit mk. theres always loopholes. kinda depressing.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I was way too inconsistent in teams today. Most of the time I was off. Thankfully I was amazing in game five of losers finals and the first set of grand finals but I spent the rest of the day paying the price of not practicing. There goes my streak of doing well in singles.

Btw MK doesnt need to be banned just because M2K is too good lol...

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
is it true dapuffster 2 stocked m2k with jiggs game 1 but got planked/scrooged to death the other 2 games? can someone confirm/deny?

Robfox

Smash Lord
I was way too inconsistent in teams today. Most of the time I was off. Thankfully I was amazing in game five of losers finals and the first set of grand finals but I spent the rest of the day paying the price of not practicing. There goes my streak of doing well in singles.

Btw MK doesnt need to be banned just because M2K is too good lol...
U were awesome in teams wth are U talking about 0_o
nd imo it's not just M2K. I hate going to tournaments jus to play half MK, who wants that? Bat-winged ***** he needs to be cut from @ least 1 national experimentally. Just to how the community deals without the best character to fa'' back on.
But that's jus me *shrugs*

jbandrew

Smash Lord
1. M2K/ADHD/Gnes
2. M2K/ADHD/Gnes
3. M2K/ADHD/Gnes
4. Nairo
5. Anti
5. Fatal
7. Vinnie
7. Dabuz

nairo beat gnes in winners but lost to him right now in losers. both sets went to last stock game 3

after watching m2k vs adhd, i dont think theres any point anymore in making rules to limit mk. theres always loopholes. kinda depressing.
so what are u saying? that MK is the best in the game or what exactly... cuz I dnt quite undstand

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
what? it's obvious mk is the best.

i'm just stating exactly what i said.

whats the point in making a new rule every 6 months to prevent him from doing something when it has a loophole?

i implied nothing other than what i stated.

jbandrew

Smash Lord

whats the point in making a new rule every 6 months to prevent him from doing something when it has a loophole?

oh okay lol. i was jst looking too deep into things.

strawhats

Smash Master
lol m2k's jiggz phobia transcends games now (melee-brawl). What is this i dont even?

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master

Fully agree. The rules limiting him are pointless

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Results Page

Edit: Fatal you did mad good, don't be disapointed at your placing, others would kill for that. Happy you guys showed up and that you did so well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom