• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR 4: One More Time! $1600 Guaranteed Payouts!! Gnes/Anti/ADHD/Fatal/Atomsk

Which Stagelist/Ban Rules should ve used?

• KTAR 4's Original Ruleset: 2 Bans per player with Japes and Norfair

Votes: 21 39.6%
  • National Ruleset: 1 Ban per player without Japes and Norfair

Votes: 32 60.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jem.

Smash Master
Welll me and Ally just played in doubles last weekend so that's why I said so.

all the games were last stock last hit semis and losers finals I teamed with a PT lol

Edit - Inui I know your good but the difference between us is that your always hit with a good partner and you do well, that has yet to be the case for me and I still do relatively well. I mean I had to beat Sean and Hunger in a 2v1 both with fresh stocks on my own just to win the set 2-0 at Mlg

Even while playing friendlies with m2k &ally me and wyatt or me & Lee would take them out of the rotation, I know your a great teammate I doubt that's the question in anyone's mind
just remember though to get respect you usually have to backpack your team. you're likely as good as ally is saying since he's a good reference, but you have to elevate your partner and show you can be a good leader and a main reason for teams to watch out for you every match, every stock.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
We teaming for mlg dallas and have done some practice rounds. Its gonna be mad gay. ^_^. Also I can at this point say im 60% confirmed for this. Its right before school starts for me so I'm in the clear.

Anti who are u with for this btw??? And what was the turnout for the last event?
Last event had 74 entrants and this time NE plans on coming and even more of MD/VA and possibly some midwest so I dunno how much it'll be this time but it'll be more than 74 for sure imo.

Keitaro

Side Event TBA

Since we have about 3 more hours to run this event than the last one we will be able to run a side event. It will be announced tomorrow after testing :D

Keitaro

Almost 100% sure it won't be a modified version of Brawl aka Brawl - or +

Low tiers could be possible, but I always aim for something different.

Regardless it should be funny and fun :D

Keitaro

Can't make any promises but you're gonna have to deal Inui :0

Dmbrandon helped me come up with a good idea yesterday when I played with Ether, Xio, and himself.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
if by "deal" you mean "drive myself away after singles if the side event is garbage" then you are right lol

I'm not even going to complain much this time

Keitaro

@ Inui: Good!!

@ BigM: I highly doubt anyone would wanna help you do that but if you would like to come to the tourney then you should be able to find someone.

Keitaro

I'm hoping Waltz will be back home from basic a couple days before this event. I'd love for him to attend. :U
That would be LOVELY!!! :D

You two will love the new venue!!

@ Inferno: Thanks I'll fix it. Not too sure about the side event since we may have to do pools here so we'll see.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I wanna **** on DEHF, put him in my side, quarters.

Btw any A or S tier players wanna team?

Keitaro

I wanna **** on DEHF, put him in my side, quarters.

Btw any A or S tier players wanna team?
If he comes, seeding will be difficult but chances are both of you will take up the 2nd and 3rd seed, not sure who gets the higher seed though. Probably Larry honestly but it wouldn't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom