• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR 4: One More Time! $1600 Guaranteed Payouts!! Gnes/Anti/ADHD/Fatal/Atomsk

Which Stagelist/Ban Rules should ve used?

• KTAR 4's Original Ruleset: 2 Bans per player with Japes and Norfair

Votes: 21 39.6%
  • National Ruleset: 1 Ban per player without Japes and Norfair

Votes: 32 60.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
That question is laughable imo, Inui is S class in doubles. The right partner plays a factor too tho.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Ally, I sincerely hope you're just trolling me. My accomplishments dwarf his and I'm undefeated against him.

I CAN NEVER BE ACKNOWLEDGED AS GOOD LOL

oh well

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Ally, I sincerely hope you're just trolling me. My accomplishments dwarf his and I'm undefeated against him.

I CAN NEVER BE ACKNOWLEDGED AS GOOD LOL

oh well
I didnt say you werent good, you said you were better than Kadaj though, I was just stating that him and co18 doesnt mean true potential of Kadaj in teams, stop being dumb Inui and just play the game.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I didnt say you werent good, you said you were better than Kadaj though, I was just stating that him and co18 doesnt mean true potential of Kadaj in teams, stop being dumb Inui and just play the game.
aight I'll just continue to do vastly better than him in doubles at every tournament ever >_>;

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
Welll me and Ally just played in doubles last weekend so that's why I said so.

all the games were last stock last hit semis and losers finals I teamed with a PT lol

Edit - Inui I know your good but the difference between us is that your always hit with a good partner and you do well, that has yet to be the case for me and I still do relatively well. I mean I had to beat Sean and Hunger in a 2v1 both with fresh stocks on my own just to win the set 2-0 at Mlg

Even while playing friendlies with m2k &ally me and wyatt or me & Lee would take them out of the rotation, I know your a great teammate I doubt that's the question in anyone's mind

Allied

Smash Master
Welll me and Ally just played in doubles last weekend so that's why I said so.

all the games were last stock last hit semis and losers finals I teamed with a PT lol

Edit - Inui I know your good but the difference between us is that your always hit with a good partner and you do well, that has yet to be the case for me and I still do relatively well. I mean I had to beat Sean and Hunger in a 2v1 both with fresh stocks on my own just to win the set 2-0 at Mlg

Even while playing friendlies with m2k &ally me and wyatt or me & Lee would take them out of the rotation, I know your a great teammate I doubt that's the question in anyone's mind
i will admit kadaj is god

He managed to even beat the great me in doubles

its a tough decision

btw kadaj uh come to NY and lemme house you son

yahyuhz :D

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Hey Kadaj, why are you never with a "good" partner?

Not trying to be a **** or be offensive, just wondering why someone supposedly so good never gets a "good" partner.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
It just happens, plenty of times I don't get great partners and it sucks but when I do I amazing and place great.

Keitaro

With your recent performances and the fact that you main Wario Slik you may start getting some good offers in the future.

@Kadaj: What state are you from? I keep thinking you're from Georgia or something :p

Keitaro

Bloodcross!!!! Force Bizkit to not have a DNA on the same date to make sure ya'll can make the trip please :D

Last time Fatal was linked on aib to come but then DNA popped up.

Gnes

Smash Master
Y'all ***s never teamed.

See me in singles nub.

btw you coming to this?
We teaming for mlg dallas and have done some practice rounds. Its gonna be mad gay. ^_^. Also I can at this point say im 60% confirmed for this. Its right before school starts for me so I'm in the clear.

Anti who are u with for this btw??? And what was the turnout for the last event?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom