• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR 3: This Saturday!! NJ 9/25!!

3v3s or Low Tier FFAs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I'm in!

btw... I'm having trouble finding the RULES for triples hehe... what exactly is it ._., I'm assuming a 3v3 crew battle, 3 stocks each?
I've been lazy and haven't finalized the triples rules yet but its basically a 3v3 crew battle with a 8 minute timer on neutrals.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
atomsk has no partner either.

i told him on aim couple days ago that me and nairo werent going and he never responded so lol if he still thinks hes with nairo
How come you two aren't coming? I was looking forward to doing some extreme hating ;~;

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Vex, he was talking about doubles. MIB, I'll think about it.

Cable, depends who I'm picking up for the tournament. If Passaic isn't out of the way, then yeah.

jewstrike

Smash Rookie
Are you planning on attending this one? For help, just click on my name and send me a PM (private message) and I'll help you out.

Welcome! :)
Yeah I think I am going to attend this. It's 2 minutes from my house, I wanna get into the "brawl scene" D:

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Vex, he was talking about doubles. MIB, I'll think about it.

Cable, depends who I'm picking up for the tournament. If Passaic isn't out of the way, then yeah.
If U could give me a ride that that would be kool too, I'm around cable's way. hopefully we're both not out of the way XD

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
inui, if i come, i'll do the inui/zucco/dabuz 3v3 team (ill try to confirm if im coming ASAP)

also, still looking for dubz partner, particularly G&W, snake, toonlink....or maybe MKs...also chibosempai, if you come to this, wanna teamsies?!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
il be here dabuz, but im sorry im already teaming with rogue pit

we'll def team sometime again soon lol

Inui

Banned via Warnings
inui, if i come, i'll do the inui/zucco/dabuz 3v3 team (ill try to confirm if im coming ASAP)

also, still looking for dubz partner, particularly G&W, snake, toonlink....or maybe MKs...also chibosempai, if you come to this, wanna teamsies?!
I'll team with you in both.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
*still salty about Keitaro dropping him as a host for f*cking Alex Strife since Alex already gayed him out of being staff for Apex 2*

I hope you show up, Dabuz.

Top Bottom