• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kpop Discussion~♡

황미영

Smash Champion
Oh ****, we've been kinda dead lol. YO TWICE IS THE BEST! And that 2015 I've been playing everyday since it came out. Love it way too much.

황미영

Smash Champion
For sure, Dahyun is nuts. Dude I'm in NYC right now, and I went into a kpop store and TWICE started playing inside, it was nuts.

황미영

Smash Champion

surprisingly didn't like anything on mamamoo's new album; stylistically doesn't really mesh with what im listening to right now i suppose

taeyeon's rain hits the spot though
I TRIED TZUYU. QQ
And hell yeah DFO! My characters on DFO are too weak. But I love the game so much.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Twice has a thing for getting really good choruses in otherwise unimpressive songs.

Haven't checked out Lovelyz' comeback yet. Hopefully it's something like "Goodnight Like Yesterday."

Raph_the_Great

Smash Apprentice
Sooo, Both Jessica and Tiffany had releases this month.

I was really excited before, but I'm not so hot on any of them, I like probably 2 songs on each album, but the rest just seem mediocre to me.

Actually, I like 3 on Tiffany's but only 2 on Jessica's. I'm glad I got the albums and supported my girls, but I'm just disappointed right now. I can't wait to hear Jessica's next release tho.

I hope somebody here likes their mini-albums, maybe they can get me to see another point of view.

on the positive side, I love BTS's Young Forever 2 Disc album, but Disc 1 is better than disk 2 imo

Last edited:

Raph_the_Great

Smash Apprentice
Jeez! Luna's Free Somebody Mini-Album is Fantastic!

I love all of the songs on it! Oh man! 'Keep On Doin' has my heart under lock and key!

Damn! I had no idea her voice was so versatile! and the production on this album OMG!

I love the old-school vibe and style that fx's songs have. and I'm glad that Luna seems to like that style as well.

So Sweet!

So sad about miss A tho.

Raph_the_Great

Smash Apprentice
is instrumental k-pop a thing? ^.^
I'm not sure how 'big' it is, but Yes, a lot of k-pop artists have the instrumental tracks for some of their songs on their albums/singles/mini-albums.

For Example: when SNSD released their single 'Party' last summer, the included an instrumental version of the song.

while when Mamamoo released their album 'Pink Funky', the album included the backing track of their lead single, 'Um, Oh, Ah, Yeah' as well as the backing track of another song on the album which was not a single.

A lot of k-pop artists do this, So yes it is a thing.

Last edited:

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I like that, they like that, everyone likes that!

One of the best releases of the year for sure, and a welcome return to the strongest era of Sistar ("Alone" / "Give It To Me"). Here's my review of the song.

Last edited:
Top Bottom