• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kpop Discussion~♡

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
No, just outliers. ._. Hyeri with shot hair is an outlier. Sulli with short hair is an outlier. One member with red hair while the others all are blonde is an outlier.

It just so happens that most of the outliers are because girls have short cuts. That don't match.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~

Just look at how gorgeous Hyeri is. Bring that back, please. I'm begging you. But then again I wish you wouldn't have them do an aegyo concept but bleh.

Been in the hip-hop mood lately.

Miharu

Smash Hero
listened to this a couple days ago, didn't think much of it; listened to it again just now, song is legit

lets see what i can find thats like it

male voice but oh well

nice i found one of the iu songs i was lookin for

and thats the other

im sure other people can be much more helpful with this, i usually dont listen to stuff this upbeat/happy or something

i like the new take on it

Last edited:

dkuo

Smash Lord
oh boy i get to post a new thing for once

a resounding "meh" from me
visuals are real cool actually
but so many things feel out of place

Last edited:

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I enjoyed the song, but I couldn't help but compare the chorus of breathy high "youuuu"s to Sistar and "Loving U".

"Darling" as a song and video are way more fun though. Kudos to them, I wasn't expecting much but here we are.

Top Bottom