• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kpop Discussion~♡

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Chinese New Year's~ Spending time with family and all.

2013: Year of relationships.
2014: Year of instability.

rip Wonder Girls. rip KARA. rip 9MUSES.

What is this.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Wonder Girls loses Sunye to marriage / family and Sohee to acting. I don't think Sunye officially didn't renew contract but it's obvious.

KARA loses Nicole to contract disputes / solo activity and Jiyoung to school. I believe Jiyoung's situation is unconfirmed but looks bleak.

9MUSES loses Sem and Eunji to "graduation" which is just a cover word for them leaving for solo activity.
~
Wonder Girls is pretty much done. No way they can carry on. Sunye was the center of the group in terms of vocals, and a 3-member WG isn't going to work.
With Hara, Gyuri, and Seungyeon left in KARA, I assume DSP will try to maintain the group, but it'll be interesting to see how management moves.
9MUSES loses nothing "substantial" because Sem was a transition vocalist at best and Erin is way better than Eunji for raps, but this group was really climbing the girl group ladder and had plenty of potential this year. To have member instability for yet another year is ridiculous (and also why you don't have numbers in your group name).
~
On a side note. I wrote up some girl group rapper power rankings.
http://terywj.tumblr.com/post/75141624643/bonus-girl-group-rapper-power-rankings-20-8
http://terywj.tumblr.com/post/75486791683/bonus-girl-group-rapper-power-rankings-7-1
Feel free to comment / critique / laugh / judge.

sakuraZaKi

The Ultimate Sore Loser ♡
I'm filling in for my mom at the inn we run~
NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675
Last edited:

tko112

Smash Lord

thoughts any1?

EDIT: I was gonna post this earlier but I forgot:

apparently, they chose this song as their title track bcuz of Taeyeon

Last edited:

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Also. Hyungs (AKA Karasu-hyung), can you hook me up with some Sohee wallpapers? If possible, ones from High Cut and or Cosmopolitan. I'm really missing her~

dkuo

Smash Lord
99% sure the teaser song isnt going to be similar to actual song at all lol

ive been so out of touch with kpop lately :(

Top Bottom