• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kpop Discussion~♡

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
haha, naw i'm just bummed out we don't have more smashers out here. only a few and we might be losing some soon.

i'm glad there's a thread for this topic tho. not a lot of Korean/Korean-American representation on the boards. <3 대한민국

sakuraZaKi

The Ultimate Sore Loser ♡
I'm filling in for my mom at the inn we run~
NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675
Ahh, okay. I thought we were receiving some hate, you know, like the stuff 'weeaboos' get, lol.

대한민국 <3

Are you a fan of football/soccer? I was just wondering because of your name. Well, the 'Devil' could come from anything, really, haha.

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
WEMP after things go wrong with a guy I like to listen to upbeat music. If I listen to sad music it just makes it worse.

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
i'll visit this thread more often, now that i actually found it. i listen to only a little korean music, not all of it is "kpop" tho. i have some major exposure out here obviously lol.

as a korean-american, i used to listen to more when i was younger. i'll trust you guys to give me some legit suggestions :D

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I've been wanting to get into K-Pop, my gf wants me to get into it badly. So do you all have any suggestions?

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Super Junior, Big Bang, and Younha are some good places to start.

What does your girlfriend listen to?
Not too sure haha, I can ask her today. After I'm done with exams. But ty for a place to start, K-Pop has always interested me but i never got a round to listening and downloading it :p

:phone:

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Just do what everyone else does and listen to Epik High / Girls' Generation (except Miharu hates Girls' Generation)

Miharu

Smash Hero
Just do what everyone else does and listen to Epik High / Girls' Generation (except Miharu hates Girls' Generation)
ya this is true

although i did listen to some snsd this morning because i needed to listen to something aggravating in order to stay awake

Top Bottom