• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kpop Discussion~♡

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I added Wannabe by Epik High too! Catchy song. Got a lot of my friends pretty hooked.

lol

sexy seizures
LOL
thats definitely the best way to put it.

Victra - Link me to all of them LMFAO.

Being vague is good for things like this!

And seriously, who kicks people out of social groups. I forget we have them :laugh::laugh::laugh:
you guys were never active D:<

also ya.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/x1Bvm3yqMOk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/x1Bvm3yqMOk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

soooo sad. 8eight is pretty underrated I found. One of my favorite MVs I think. I really love the song too.

aaaaaah T^T

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
I'm getting epik high since i need some sort of male group in my list now

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
You check those things?

I forget about them all the time.

It pisses me off sometimes that I understand bits and pieces of these songs.

I really should just learn Korean ****en aye.

2nd song was pretty cool I like =3.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I'm getting epik high since i need some sort of male group in my list now
epik high has some mainstream stuff, but a good bulk if it is really hardcore. <3
You check those things?

I forget about them all the time.

It pisses me off sometimes that I understand bits and pieces of these songs.

I really should just learn Korean ****en aye.

2nd song was pretty cool I like =3.
whitewhitewhitewhite

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
cause i'm a mod :mad:

also ya. If you've never heard Wedding Dress, you should. It's like, the kpop song.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
One thing about Kpop I feel is that they can incorporate English into their songs better.

Jpop songs sound like they try to hard or something sometimes I guess LMAO.

I have to admit Wedding Dress is pretty good =3

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
OMG. You guys actually have seen wedding dress yet? tsk tsk

and yeah, soooo sad. End made me die.

Get@Will

Smash Champion
Yeah, Taeyang's totally legit. He has a lot of other really good songs too. Though often overlooked >_>

Stop ninja-ing me, friend.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
i'm just super technical.

yeah thats true. I want to get a hold of there mp3s in high quality. Jenpoo doesn't have anything of Taeyang other than wedding dress and where u at IIRC.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
oh yeah oh yeah thats right. Forgot about that >_> downloading atm

also got BEAST's second album today. It's pretty good. Not as catchy as the first imo...but I think its because i haven't listened to it enough yet.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
man, i'm gonna go to bed soon. Before I forget though, has anyone heard about the news about Jaebeom from 2PM? It's kinda old, but we haven't talked about it.

황미영

Smash Champion
As in recent news? I have not heard anything... Possibly because I haven't had the curiosity. I really hope he comes back or something. T^T

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
What's 2PM?

The hottest time of the day?
^^
As in recent news? I have not heard anything... Possibly because I haven't had the curiosity. I really hope he comes back or something. T^T
ya. The thing is though, is that he's not coming back. Its pretty much official now. He's officially out of 2PM :<

hurmm. There were a bunch of articles on it from allkpop.com with letters from JYP entertainment and stuff talking about it. :< Apparently, there was more than just his comments on myspace ages ago.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
aaaah i need to sleep T_T

k.

well i dunno. In short, it was agreed that Jaebeoms contract be terminated, meaning he can never go back to 2pm. He was actually supposed to comeback sometime this month or in March actually. Or something like that.

Apparently, he did something rather serious during promotional activity. Nothing was ever said about what he did, but yeah. Apparently it wasn't just the myspace comments that made him want to leave.

so yeah. I dunno. The members of 2pm and JYPE kinda ended up having to agree that Jaebeom was out of the group. :< It's too bad, cause they ended up losing a lot of fans and stuff. ._.

also lol, http://www.allkpop.com/2010/02/hottests-reveal-incriminating-photos-of-2pm

oh boy.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Haha there's a 2PM and 2AM? Those wacky Koreans XD

Kara's Mister, has converted me, forget SNSD.

황미영

Smash Champion
OMG! Those comments got me. xD That's not him right?! If it is... Oh boy... >w>;

Yeah, I thought the same thing! I was like "A 2AM?! What is this?! >:U"

Haha, I love them both equally. <3333

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
yeah the comments are hilarious. And yeah it actually is him XD You can see why he was so embarassed.

Yeah a lot of people say the same thing XD What most people don't know is that 2AM and 2PM used to be one group called OneDay before they spilt into two groups. 2AM which is primarily ballads etc, and 2PM which is mostly dancing pop music.

I'm more of a fan of 2PM, but I like 2AMs songs more XD 2PM is kinda getting ***** right now though.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
yeah son. We keep updated like crazy! But yeah, you got the right idea though ^^

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Seungyeon def looks better with short hair methinks. Still don't like her that much though T_T

but yeah. Short hair is really nice. Especially on Nicole, Sooyoung and Eunjung. :3

Get@Will

Smash Champion
Eunjung <3

^_____________________________________________________________^

You be hatin' on Seungyeon. Who looks younger than her actual age.

Top Bottom