• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

kown

Smash Lord
I asked Azua (Queen Killjoy) if social topics are allowed again and she doesn't have any problems with it so I bring you.....

Kowns Thread 2!...

If you don't know about the original Kowns Thread take a look at the following link. http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=168533&highlight=kowns
Now things will be a little bit different in this thread as it you still have to follow the generic rules.

Stolen from Xiivi and the social threads on the Pikachu and Fox boards.
1: THE GLOBAL RULES STILL APPLY HERE.
This should be simple enough. Just because it's a general/social thread does not mean spam, double posting, etc... are all game. They aren't.

2: Don't reply to people who obviously didn't see rule #1.
This should also be simple. If someone comes in and is like "Lol, Post Count +1", ignore them and pretend it never happened. They'll get infracted and as long as you don't respond to them and egg them on or join in, you won't.

3: Try to keep things on whatever the current subject is.
This isn't too strict of a rule, but if there is productive discussion going on, try not to derail it and ruin it for everyone else, okay? (In other words try to discuss stuff pertaining to Pit)

4: This thread can and will be locked at any time.
If I feel things are getting out of hand, then I'll go ahead and lock this thread for a certain period of time. If they get out of hand again, it'll get locked for a longer period of time. And so on until I am forced to just move this to the rubbish bin and you guys never get this again.
With that out of the way, enjoy the thread guys. :)

Also feel free to check out the Pit chat room located here: http://kite-string.com/pit/chatroom/

EDIT: Gave Kown the OP - (Ravyn)

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
All I did was follow the rules that were inplace then kown, you give me a big :( face when you say things like that, that we all know just can't be true.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
ok, because kowns my team partner and falco sucks in teams

we shouldnt be seeing many olimars anyways

or..

would snake and pit be better? probably not but just asking

Coffee™

I need it....
Snake + Pit, Pit + GW and Wario + Pit are pis three best combinations imo.

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
Atm im making a tournament compliation b/c the host asked me to as a premiere for my next local tournament. Look forward to that.

Im also making a compliation video b/c i feel bored, expect it to be only 2 mins long.

Also in my next local tournament im doing commentary =D I'll give you the link for that when i find that out

Spam ftw? ;o

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
How about you forgive me and I tell you about this new game that is comming out that you will love with an iron fist? can you do that?

rinoH

Smash Lord
hey its back why didnt you just unlock the first thread and bump it instead of making a whole new thread

Hayang

Smash Journeyman
Mania, can you record and upload a replay for me?

I don't like the "2" in the name, by the way. It makes the thread less definitive :p

kown

Smash Lord
OMG unlock my first thread!!! PLEASEEEEEEEEEE.....thats where it all started...and thats where it shall end. and i have control over it!!! thats the most important part!! ill update it with what u have on this page also...cmon you know u want too...im guunna txt u now!!!!!!!

Coffee™

I need it....
Mania, can you record and upload a replay for me?
Yea sure

OMG unlock my first thread!!! PLEASEEEEEEEEEE.....thats where it all started...and thats where it shall end. and i have control over it!!! thats the most important part!! ill update it with what u have on this page also...cmon you know u want too...im guunna txt u now!!!!!!!
Corrupt's post pretty much sums up why we cant simply unlock the old thread

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
idk..I dont find snake a very good team player....DIddy and Pit are good 2gether 2 but the Pit player has to kno a lot about how to avoid the nanerz amd on top of that they both dont kill so that would be a problem....I feel Pit needds a character that kills real welll...

HAs anyone done dual Pits yet????very annoying......for the opponent that is :)

teh_pwns_the

Smash Journeyman
hmm i dunno snake and pit together i normally run into troubles since snakes massive hitboxes can be problematic go with GnW haha, always full buckets are fun haha

Nikenick

Smash Journeyman
I think Pit + ROB work pretty well in doubles too, my teammate plays ROB and we're doing pretty good at the AiB doubles ladder, and we're going to play in offline tourneys soon.

Seiya7

Smash Apprentice
ooooo

*subscribes*

pretty much pit with any character that can kill is pretty good

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
I think Pit + ROB work pretty well in doubles too, my teammate plays ROB and we're doing pretty good at the AiB doubles ladder, and we're going to play in offline tourneys soon.
Your living my foodsteps son, except the part where we played wifi. That's for chumps

hmm i dunno snake and pit together i normally run into troubles since snakes massive hitboxes can be problematic go with GnW haha, always full buckets are fun haha
Snake is just a little bit talker than Pit :/ GnW Dies really earlier, Snake can tank. I'll probably choose snake over GnW Since you rarely find that much time to bucket arrows. Even tho it's top tier.

I dont find snake
How!??!

I feel Pit needds a character that kills real welll
Eh... See above..

edwen

Smash Rookie
Edit:
R@vyn is right I watched some videos about doubles sorry.

I always had good luck with a MK on my team.

Coffee™

I need it....
Pit and a character like DDD, Ike, and Ganondorf works really good as you can hold them with angel ring while they land a F-smash or something like that.
All three of those characters get absolutely wrecked in doubles.

Seiya7

Smash Apprentice
*loves indians with bomberman avatars*

lol

but srsly i think pit would be one of the best for teams if that silly flying puffball with mittens and a sword wasnt around but maybe thats just me :/

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
i just feel that snkae is too dangerous for everyone in teams..U have to watch out for his c4,UPsmash and grenades..Idk just how i feel and my general opinion i guess.

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
at least with G&W u have the bucket that can always be refiled. THis allows the G&W to mind game the **** out of the oppent and if ur in the right controller ports that grab-to bucket-to death... G&W>SNAKE for pit imo

kown

Smash Lord
hey all!
im thinking that the pit boards have been dry lately so im just going to start a random thread and this thread will help keep us pit players close till we find new techs.

heres how my day went today.
I went to this indian shop and had some of the most spiciest food in my life.
I wished my mum happy mothers day cuz shes prolly the best out there.

I gotta test tomorrow so gotta study peace!
the start of epicness...BEGINS NOW!!

Stiltzskin

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys!!!

Does anyone else here enjoy making people mad by playing pit according to his sexuality?

And by "enjoy" I mean experience total euphoria. My personal experience is laughing maniacally with no regard for the other's players feelings, my pants shrinking, and getting pink eye.

teh_pwns_the

Smash Journeyman
haha rogue the link doctor

MEDIC!!!

haha man oh man i graduate in 44 days, woot woot then im off to CSU
btw anyone out there taking AP Stats? INFERENCES ARGHHHHH
my smash friend and i made a formula to show how much you won by, most epic thing ever haha and by epic i mean we had way too much time

kown

Smash Lord
i graduate in less than 12 days!!!! holy shiiiiitttt!!!! man im so pumped...and stiltz...your gay for me...i mean honestly you wanted to sleep with me!! at whobo!!! but i got lain instead :]

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
Personally I think it'd be better if this wasn't stickied. I don't usually look at the stickies for people posting, but obviously people are going to post here so it gonna get bumped and easier for people to see, read, than post and the cycle will continue to follow in the old kown's thread. With it stickied I think it will actually get less post.

Btw things seem so much different, with people gone and different people became regulars. I think me, kown and admiral are the only "original" pits here.

For Pwn. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxnWl63Avo4

Hayang

Smash Journeyman
i graduate in less than 12 days!!!! holy shiiiiitttt!!!! man im so pumped...and stiltz...your gay for me...i mean honestly you wanted to sleep with me!! at whobo!!! but i got lain instead :]
Coulda sworn you said you got laid at whobo.... LOL

teh_pwns_the

Smash Journeyman
Teh_Pwns do you live in cali?

Anyone know how I can find tournaments around San Diego?

In return- One of my crappy Video Production projects. You'll love it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNLfuE8yeJY

Please excuse the atrocious lip sincing.
no sirree i live in germany haha
and CSU = Colorado State University, which is not only gonna be out of state but out of country as well haha, i think im technically a resident of florida and texas, but ive never lived in either place and i really really hate the heat so im going to colorado where the just got like 2 feet of snow a week or two ago muahhahahaha

@Rogue
sorry some stupid rule doesnt let that video get seen from germany, pretty gay
i swear their is some serious communist ******ry goin on around here

soooooo are we all pretty much nerds here? i wanna hear some GPA's people, im only at a 3.8
but its ok cause im a sexy beast haha

that 70's show reruns YAY haha

Top Bottom