• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
oh god..... i was so close to keeping my lead against bassem in pools. ****ing waft ruined my timeout. then i played that german g&w/mk, nuff said. then mvd. after losing to mvd i just said **** it and forfeited the last game and went on to have the greatest experience of my life. to this day nothing has topped apex 2012 as the greatest weekend of my life. only a couple regrets but those happen everyday so it's watevs

edit: and wats sad is i still was better in dubs than a lot of people then even tho i sucked at singles. i gave kuro 5 stocks both games and gimped will under 80% twice. and i got an early bair on nicol3. i felt accomplished in dubs even tho i didn't advance

double edit:

and i just remembered i do have one big regret from apex, but that's a tale as old as maharba the mystic
Dude i was so disappoint in dubz. Every game i did well u got ****ed over. Every game u did well i got ****ed over.

Why oculdn't we both do well at the same time Q.Q

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Its funny how the people who have been been in this game longer than I have think I'm just being negative. Let me tell you that you are going to have to start thinking differently than you have been in regards to getting better at this game if you actually want to get better at this game

:phone:
Honest & Truthful. It's true that I'm not too great at this game atm, and that I do need to change my approach on how to get better. It's still a process though, and no champion is born overnight. The statement you made earlier wasn't so negative looking back, but it wasn't helpful if that makes any sense.

But on a good note, I'm finally on the PR! I'm so excited now, all the hard work I've put in is finally paying off!: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=326335

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Hey guys, Check out this stream tomorrow starting at 10am gmt. Brawl stream, live from the UK
http://www.twitch.tv/smashbrawluk
it will be helpful if we manage to get our livestream off to a decent viewing first time around. Plus I'm on commentary almost all day so it's bound to be amazing

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Sup Pits, I've been writing my own mini-guide & soon ill have matchups on it. It mainly has things I need to work on and the different ways to shoot arrows & there are 8 ways so far.

:phone:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I don't like the new design. It took me a bit to remember how to reset my password and all, and things are harder to find. Unfortunately, we have to get used to it.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
It's identical to that of shoryuken.com's forum, so I'm already used to it, but I preferred the old style better, everyone's posts all sort of blend together

As for liking, I guess it has to move with the times, giving it a go :B

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
I talked to Bionic and they are working on a site design. He said it might take a couple months to get it up and running, but I'm positive it will be similar if not better than the old design.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
****. this forum design sucks compared to the old one. especially since it didn't carry my blocked users over. i just saw an admiral pit post lol. anyone know how to turn block back on in this new design?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Of course my name would be brought up (again) when I saw your name here. You figure out how to do that, just like I have.

Tesh

Smash Hero
****. this forum design sucks compared to the old one. especially since it didn't carry my blocked users over. i just saw an admiral pit post lol. anyone know how to turn block back on in this new design?
haha, really? I should find some ways to annoy people while this is going on.

on the other hand, it looks like they also accidentally unbanned everyone during the move

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I guess that data got lost in the move. Have you guys ever tried to move house? something always gets lost, ALWAYS.

Ah well, second chances and all that i guess.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Hahaha. Sure thing. Hmu on wednesday. I just watched first brawl vids in ages. Life johns da bess. Hoping to to go to a tourney in march :D

Loz8ichimaru

Smash Apprentice
Not used to this new forum style at all but I'll get used to it eventually...

Anyways, I have a Money Match coming up, Pit vs Sheik, I really know almost nothing about Sheik other than she sucks; which is information I don't want to rely on lol

Would be nice to ROFLPWN him as a pre-tournament warm-up so yeah, any advice on specific things to watch out for or focus on would be appreciated. :cool:

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Well, you can remember the fact that theres going to be a sheik main at our fest this weekend, so you can ask him, no?

Either way, avoid all 2 of her half-kill moves, get her offstage. Grab ledge. profit.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Hey guys, it's been a while. Miss me?
Tara, I miss you! How's everything going for you?

Also, my Pit is getting faster. P-1 keeps challenging me to get better & he plays so fast, and it requires me to keep up at the level he's at.

I still need to get smarter though, but I think I can get to the level I need to before SKTAR 2. I'm aiming for top 16. I know it sounds a little crazy, but I have ICs now too, so it's definitely possible if I get better & learn more about this game.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Shush, AJ. I actually haven't been playing much Brawl since Apex. Mostly cuz I don't care much for our Smash scene. I just play online sometimes when I feel like teaming with a Florida friend just for fun. I do kinda miss playing competitively though.
Tara, you should play at a tournament again. You shouldn't stop till you win a tournament, even if it's small.

Loz8ichimaru

Smash Apprentice
Pit boards could be more active, oh well, better dead than reading admiral pit posting ******** every waking hour of the day.

Out of interest I wanted to ask the Pit boards in general: In tournament, do you go Pit vs Metaknight?

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I came back from the dead, apparently.

While GP's trying to entertain this thread, I'll be here as his number one right-hand backup sidekick partner man.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Pit boards could be more active, oh well, better dead than reading admiral pit posting ******** every waking hour of the day.

Out of interest I wanted to ask the Pit boards in general: In tournament, do you go Pit vs Metaknight?
In the past I have gone Pit vs MK, but lately since my ICs are getting better, I see a lot more potential in the matchup w/ them than Pit. And overall, I've been noticing Pit just isn't as good as I thought he was. He still has some good potential not doubt, but as far as his bad matchups(MK, Marth, Wario, ICs, DDD, Falco) idk if I'm just going to play ICs for them or learn them w/ Pit.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
>Mention of 'Pits bad MUs'
>Remember that I main Ike
>laughingbítches.jpg

This thread is somewhat dead though. just watch me go and be the highest contributor now, Like I am in the ganondorf social

Top Bottom