• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
AP at which point in the tier list do you start disliking the characters? do lucario, tl, ddd, and zss make you rage? or is it only pika, no wait you like pika, oli-MK that you hate with teh passion of tehn thousand suns tearing worlds assunder in the ultimate super nova?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
There goes my aggression and try not to do it again. I can hate any char at will depending on experiences with varying players. Currently I hate all top tiers (except Pika), Oli, G&W, Kirby, Luigi, Fox, a bit of TL, CF, Ganon, and more. Before you question me bout hating some of lower tiers, let me set it up for you:

CF: I find it impossible to use, or more-so, main him without being a complete egotistical "mule" (I do try to refrain from using bad words) if you know what I mean. Add that with being overhyped, overrated, with too much overused meme crap with this guy to the point that it's sickening to hear, even after 8+ years.

Ganon: Overhyped as well, some can be annoying, and even though the Ganoncide option can be irritating, still not as annoying as CF.

Fox: I despise speed

Kirby: Hard to hit, annoying F-throw > U-air combo garbage, air camping with B-air spacing and a few grabs making up about 80% of Kirby's moves, and add in an annoyingly powerful F-smash...

Ness: Hate em, I just hate him, not just because I second Bowser.

Luigi: Personally an annoying MU for me, and I hate him anyways.

TL: I do not like having a camping competition... It angers me so.

I could make a good-sized list about relatively any character I know and say if I hate em or not, but that's just a taste of what's in my collective magma-boiled mind. Now if you want me to discuss why I hate the top tiers, then go head...

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
TO Joe's :metaknight: is smart.

:018:

:phone:
pretty sure he lost to aposl

CF: I find it impossible to use, or more-so, main him without being a complete egotistical "mule" (I do try to refrain from using bad words) if you know what I mean. Add that with being overhyped, overrated, with too much overused meme crap with this guy to the point that it's sickening to hear, even after 8+ years.
I dislike him because of this too.
Fox: I despise speed
lol but no hate for sonic?

Kirby: Hard to hit, annoying F-throw > U-air combo garbage, air camping with B-air spacing and a few grabs making up about 80% of Kirby's moves, and add in an annoyingly powerful F-smash...
Don't forget his roll, hard to punish. And the fthrow>uair is all he can get on us so it pretty much matches our fthrow to usmash

Ness: Hate em, I just hate him, not just because I second Bowser.
Only thing about ness that's good is his fair really. He'll try to chain anything from that. His bthrow too I guess.

Luigi: Personally an annoying MU for me, and I hate him anyways.
Don't get up b'd :awesome:

TL: I do not like having a camping competition... It angers me so.
So you should be the only one allowed to camp? That's not fair lol. I personally like the fact that our camping game in this matchup is rivaled.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Well, aside from hating the B-air routine, and your classic Basic Brawl Wolves and their C-stickin' addiction, I don't mind Wolf.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I only remember Kain a few months back during the ladder... As far as winning sets go 1-1... My Brinstar saved me the first time, and he instantly got rid of it the 2nd set. I forget a lot of things though, not just because anger makes you blind of sight, in a way.
iirc, according to him, I'm perhaps the best Pit he's fought, but I could be wrong.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
What's the catch? Remember my terms: I no longer fight top tiers (except Pika) under normal circumstances, and this stage helps against various characters. Just remember what the Brinstar match between me and Krys looked like. :3

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Good for the most part. I plan on starting quite a few good projects for us after tomorrow. Since tomorrow is my last final...can't wait till i'm done with this :(

So hyped for winter break. Got so much good ish going down!:)

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Good for the most part. I plan on starting quite a few good projects for us after tomorrow. Since tomorrow is my last final...can't wait till i'm done with this :(

So hyped for winter break. Got so much good ish going down!:)
That is good your doing well and the rest of the Pit Boards. Still working on Replays. Someone gave me a good bunch of tournament replays and I have half of them done and posted here. I'm waiting on those Holidays so I can enjoy a week off finally. Good luck with your finals though. =)

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Hi to the Peachy, wb Katana, and sorry I'm late for the battle Luckay... hate sleeping too much at times. D:

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
So I won the brinstar set 3-1 and AP is salty. lol

Message from Aegis Angel Admiral Pit: I had enough of losing to that goddamn tactic, I aint doing this
Message to Aegis Angel Admiral Pit: wow you are so full of salt
Message to Aegis Angel Admiral Pit: i was doing nothing different from you
Message to Aegis Angel Admiral Pit: that stage should be banned, see how easy it is to go for the timeout
Message from Aegis Angel Admiral Pit: dont lie to me...
Message to Aegis Angel Admiral Pit: im doing the same thing you are just better
Message from Aegis Angel Admiral Pit: You are not better than I, you do nothing more than cheap tricks
Message to Aegis Angel Admiral Pit: youre feeling what everyone else feels when they play you on brinstar and lose
Luckay4Lyphe: I see nothing "cheap" and once I show these vids to the pit boards neither will they lol
Message from Aegis Angel Admiral Pit: the only stage that I have left, i refuse to accept such things, not like you recorded my win anyways
Message to Aegis Angel Admiral Pit: i recorded the 3 matches that I could
Message to Aegis Angel Admiral Pit: you ragequitting wasnt able to be saved
Message from Aegis Angel Admiral Pit: I know you're lying to me...
Message to Aegis Angel Admiral Pit: and that actually had some good brinstar stuff too
Message from Aegis Angel Admiral Pit: I shouldnt have to accept it

I pretty much solidly won the matches and he says I was being cheap and now wants more matches to redeem himself or lol. I saved 3/4 games because the fourth game where I won the set with an amazing last kill couldn't be saved since he ragequit and turned his wii off or whatever.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Lol you guys...

Just keep it civil. That's all ima say.

And i'll leave it there...

On a side note: i can't wait to see all the DAF tactics you both used :D

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I'll remember this the next time I want to wish "permanent sleep" on someone again. Keep lying to me about not wanting me to quit all you want. I will make you pay one day for your trollish intentions under NEW circumstances.
Since every loss is a sin to me, you've given me many sins, and more reasons for annoyances to make fun of me and my supposed hard work. It woulda worked on most non-campers anyways... Expect me NOT to be nice ever again for a long time, til some stuff are met, and this WILL be affecting these boards, and my overall performance...

EDIT: Civil? Since when do I have have motives to be civil under frequent pain and suffering?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Remember what happened the last time you told me to relax? It would not be a nice sight...

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
And telling me such things, even when knowing it's little to impossible, is not a good idea...

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
AP i've told you b4. Don't threaten people. Your allowed to be mad. That's fine. u can vent. That's fine. But flaming and/or threatening people are explicitly against the rules no matter how mild...

Last warning.

MVD

Smash Master
Dude go to sleep and let it go lol enjoy life don't let **** dictate who you are, be thankful your issues are just video game related(Idk your personal business so I only mention what I know)

:phone:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Being told to sleep and let things go only angers me further. I cannot tolerate constant failure from myself any longer, and that's why I have the reason for being even more tempered than usual.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
And it'll be today actually, so i hope you're prepared... I will announce the circumstances later on...

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
...leave pit boards come back and nothing has changed ... :D good stuff good stuff :) I am mad guys very mad because my deer suede hasn't come in so I can't start the actual Gasai plushie yet ;-; Thankfully I can start making the pattern for the clothes /sigh

HOW ARE YOU ALL?~

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I will be postponing my challenge to either Saturday or Sunday since I'm tired, and as for the initial challenge... I'll keep it a surprise.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
I think the Pit boards and the Peach boards should have a fight.
Most drama.
Round 1: Admiral Pit vs. Dark.Pch

Top Bottom