• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
So most pit's Wingdash on a platform to buffer fastfall side b? Proof? lol. I'm pretty sure Im the only one who does that.

Now be a good boy and retract your previous statement :3

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Also, ofc pittos are simple. Many dittos are. With some exceptions. The reason i don't play em is i feel like i learn WAY LESS by doing the pitto instead of using someone else and seeing what people do and what might work against it.

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
I don't see how that is a good tech anywayyy, but i don't see how you can be so sure that no one else ever does what you do.

Anyway that video with MVD, fyre did some stuff wrong in the Snake matchup like chasing him offstage or approaching when necessary. I like how she walks a lot, that stood out for me. I always run and shield to move around, walking probably gives more opportunities for punishing.

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
I hate the term pitto. being hispanic and all <.<, I don't see why people hype Pit ditto's in general, "PIT DITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTO HER" The last event me and Fyre where at. Lol

Also, Wingdash Fastfall PivotSide B is a mindgame for an easy 15%-21% damage boost. Wingdashing at the right space pushes them towards you before you pivot side B meaning more damage not including their di.

MVD

Smash Master
Guys **** off lol she does a lot better than that video shows she takes sets off of me when we train and **** you if you say I'm sandbagging, ppl do get nervous in tiurnament, I have tons more experience so give it time and you'll all see how scary she is at the MU, and not to john for her but she was going thru a few personal family matters and was pretty upset and stressed, so don't **** talk her or praise me, I'd like to see any of you beat me like she does, (Kuro we cool tho lol)

:phone:

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
Much better. And Pit dittos suck.
Pit ditto's do suck, glad you agree.

I don't think anyone was praising you MVD, I think they where crediting you on how well you played that match up, considering you and Takeover are the only snake's that probably actually know the Pit match up. Also, I don't believe anyone was bashing I think they where suggesting certain things she could've done vs snake. I could be wrong on those points though, Other than that. Your hair is sexy.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
It was so fun to play 3 Pits on wifi today! I played Koolaid, NecrogenicNITRO-, and Luckay. I think I improved some, so that's always good, but every Pit adapted to me >_<

Upthrow--One of his best throws...Pits use that throw more--11%!!! Also, it can make opponents nervous and anxious by them just being stuck in the air, especially if you read them really well and get more upairs/jabs/re-grabs/arrows.

MVD

Smash Master
Lol ptzr I'm just saying ppl gave her a hard time when she prolly knows the MU better than any pit and yes my hair is sexy

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
It was so fun to play 3 Pits on wifi today! I played Koolaid, NecrogenicNITRO-, and Luckay. I think I improved some, so that's always good, but every Pit adapted to me >_<

Upthrow--One of his best throws...Pits use that throw more--11%!!! Also, it can make opponents nervous and anxious by them just being stuck in the air, especially if you read them really well and get more upairs/jabs/re-grabs/arrows.
Upthrow is used for damage and sometimes used for refreshing moves. I use it for Damage, and in teams for potential frame traps and set-up's. I think honest Pit's best throw in terms of uses is either F-throw, or D-Throw.

B-Throw is underrated though and should be used around 34% on heavies for some interesting gimmicks.

Though if I would rate Pit's throws

F-Throw

7/10 at 0% obv, for true combo's
6/10 at higher percents Pretty good on knock back on higher percents, if not di'd correctly can be used for offstage arrow pressure

Back Throw

3/10 at 0% do not attempt to dash attack till around 24%, you'll be put at a -10 frame disadvantage if you dash attack after a Back throw from 0%

10/10 on ps1 on rock transformation for Cg reason's :3

5/10 at higher percents can set up for airdodge reads

Up Throw

6/10 Main uses are building damage, baiting airdodges, free up arrows if opponent doesn't airdodge, can kill around ~180-220%

Down Throw

Tko usage's 10/10 - Tko used the Down Throw very well while he played pit a lot, he used down throw at lower percents for mix up's. Like pivot grabbing, uptilt etc.

7/10 for lower percents, as said before, used for mix-up's and frame traps.

4/10 higher percents, it loses its value after a while, so use up throw rather.

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
Lol ptzr I'm just saying ppl gave her a hard time when she prolly knows the MU better than any pit and yes my hair is sexy

Lol, XD She is pretty good at the match up, when she's not off, I've witnessed it! I also heard she ***** kuro's snake off :troll: 2 stocked was it :awesome:

Both you hairs are sexy how's about that
MVD's hair smell sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooogooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

Edit: Double post :(

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Lol me and fyre have never played in tourney/pools. And the only t.v. we friendlied on was HD like mlg :troll:

LMAO i'd hope we're cool jesse. I don't bash anyone. I don't deserve to. I only offer constructive criticism. Cuz while i may lack knowledge of situations enough to execute them i actually do know a bunch about this game so i can critique well. And you were playing well so why would i NOT mention that haha.

I want to team with you one of these days fyre :(

Katana_koden

Smash Ace
ahhhhh I miss the boards.
Sadly I can't play this game the way I want because all my friends quit and play marvel.. I played public recently and own just about anyone but still rusty that I do crap vs top players. I need more players because I really want to play. People keep asking me to join tournaments because I'm the best pit they have seen ;)

Not trying to boast because I think i suck hard so I want people to play somehow.

Btw my main reason of posting, I heard meta knight is getting banned next apex. How does all feel about it?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
MK being banned is probably the best idea those guys have ever had (will be banned on 1/9/12), though they should have done it a year or 2 earlier.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
ahhhhh I miss the boards.
Sadly I can't play this game the way I want because all my friends quit and play marvel.. I played public recently and own just about anyone but still rusty that I do crap vs top players. I need more players because I really want to play. People keep asking me to join tournaments because I'm the best pit they have seen ;)

Not trying to boast because I think i suck hard so I want people to play somehow.

Btw my main reason of posting, I heard meta knight is getting banned next apex. How does all feel about it?

Yo want to play now Vince? ha, my phone is off right now, but yeah you're the best Pit I've ever seen, lol. We'll have to schedule a time where we can meet up! Vistor message me!

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
so some reliable sources in the URC leaked to me that they are probably going to give pit and g&w and maybe one or two more characters special lgl's. i think that it's bull**** that now that MK is gone they are gonna try and keep this character down still wbu guys?

Top Bottom