• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
I got 17th at Apex 2015 w/ all Pit. Not that anyone cares though : / I played super amazing and had the support from my region to help me win close game 3 last stock/hit sets. I even got arrow loop to dair stage spike kills, and also like 5 arrow loops to hit on PKS1 transformations. Beat snake on halberd in a super close game, and could not even kill him @ 250% first game on SV.

I will truly miss this character, seems like the game is over w/ unfortunately. :(
Pit is not the same in smash 4.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
I will truly miss this place. I miss the old days of smashboards & representing Pit! This character will always have a special place in my heart. I also got 9th at last years smashcon(2016). So I got 17th at Apex 2015 & 9th at Smashcon 2016 w/ all Pit. I lost to Nairo & Seagull Joe & the video vs Seagull is on youtube somewhere. MK was waay too strong for me & I wish I had more top level MK practice. Nairo was so quick & good lol, I wasn't ready plus I was a bit rusty but still managed to pull through somehow.

Top Bottom