• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KOS-MOS Returning to Battle: DLC Season 2.

Luty

Smash Cadet
So, which voice actress do you think they would go for KOS-MOS? Or do you think it would be a Cloud/Sephiroth situation where they only use the Japanese VA?
Personally, I would love Bridget Hoffman to reprise her role. The stoicism in her voice really sells the gynoid feeling to the character. However, I think it would be a Japanese VA only situation. I think Nintendo wants to keep it safe and cheap since the 'rona started.

FightingGhost73

Smash Cadet
So, which voice actress do you think they would go for KOS-MOS? Or do you think it would be a Cloud/Sephiroth situation where they only use the Japanese VA?
Prolly the Japanese VA considering there's only been the one on that end

ES. Dinah

Smash Ace
Time to dust off this video again!

My favourite by far is Mariko Suzuki (JPN) and Bridget Hoffman since she was KOS-MOS in Episode I and III. She is KOS-MOS for me... the voice actress change in Episode II was silly and no disrespect to Colleen but she didn't feel like KOS-MOS to me. I think Luci Christian in the anime was also really good. I feel the Xenoblade 2 and Xenosaga episode 2 voices are the weakest but since XB2 is the most recent they would go with Thorburn for sure if they wanted a English voice. That being said all of the actresses seem rather famous and still appear in various things so it could truly be anyone if she were in.

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Oh by the way, did you guys talk about the Massive DMCA Nintendo just did of Fangames, including SSF2 and SSB Crusade

uh oh...

also correct me if im wrong but wasn't KOS-MOS (and maybe Crash) in one of those two fangames?

7NATOR

Smash Master
uh oh...

also correct me if im wrong but wasn't KOS-MOS (and maybe Crash) in one of those two fangames?
Crash is in SSB Crusade, KOS-MOS isn't offically in SSB Crusade, but she's in a Popular modpack of the game

Also, this seems to be mostly targeted towards Gamejolt as a whole, since you can still download SSF2 as an example on Mcleodgaming. it seems the gamejolt pages are what got targeted

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
uh oh...

Honestly it doesn't matter for us. What does matter is that they're pissing all over the fanbase (yet again) for an unrelated issue. It's just your regular Draconian practices, so we shouldn't look deeply into this since it brings us nothing. If anything, removal of the game because of """spoilers""" for Ultimate's future DLC would narrow down their remaining line-up, don't you think? **** Nintendo, seriously...

Last edited:

ES. Dinah

Smash Ace
They even took down a Among us crew mod for smash ultimate the other day. Honestly I dont think it means anything that certain characters are or aren't in. I wouldn't make noise over this being bad for us.

ES. Dinah

Smash Ace
It would also really depend on her version. Don't forget that if eventually Re is canon then she cannot have blue eyes due to
KOS-MOS rejecting Mary at the end and she says she's just KOS-MOS rejecting eternal recurrence outright. This makes sense if canon since there's no reference to blue eyed KOS-MOS in Xenoblade 2 and it's like she's just a gynoid again which is really neat.

But if we do get it as a reference i'd be really happy considering it is part of her legacy and we know Sakurai loves his references from games.

Last edited:

MattX20

Smash Hero
I imagine that KOS-MOS would have some kind of feature to make her stand apart from her more artillery based moveset from the other JRPG reps added in the DLC cycle, so I just brought up the Blue Eyes mode as a potential possibility.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
I imagine that KOS-MOS would have some kind of feature to make her stand apart from her more artillery based moveset from the other JRPG reps added in the DLC cycle, so I just brought up the Blue Eyes mode as a potential possibility.
Rest assured, her arsenal alone puts her up on the high end of "how much can we get away with here?", like if Palutena somehow had access to all of her custom moves at once back in Smash 4 when her gameplay trailer first came out. If I had to guess at a possible gimmick, I'd imagine something based on the AP system, except you generate AP with defensive play.

If you consistently parry moves, your AP gauge fills up faster, opening up more skill routes that translate over to your B moves. She's already super fast in canon and crazy strong to boot, but I can see them balance her out by making her a heavy-weight rushdown/zoner mix that gets the most mileage from well-read parries that bolster her offensive potency to make up for any slowness.

Luty

Smash Cadet
There really is not a niche her Blue Eyes mode can pull off that her base form cannot,
save empathy
. Boost, AP, Hilbert Effect, Mobile Dinah Interface, ES Dinah, and UMN transference can a long way with gimmicks. Does not have to go far with it. Sephiroth's one wing is not so far from being Arsene for Joker. If KOS-MOS looks fun to play, a gimmick should not be needed.

⛧Lord Metallium⛧

Smash Apprentice
That is kind of a toxic way to look at it. If you get KOS-MOS and Dante as playable characters, you should not care if anything else really makes it in, I think. Unless you have more of a reason than just "I hat that game/guy." I do not care for Fortnite, either. There is nothing complaining about it can do since they likely already decided on everything that is coming out for the remainder of the Fighter Pass.

Also, make sure to rate Dante on the RTC thread if you want today. He's definitely in my top three characters I would like to see. Donte in Playstation All Stars was not what I was hoping for, after all.
Let me explain, fortnite already done the impossible with MARVEL AND DC already in there content, the community of fortnite is pretty much SALTY kids who abuse there parents money, on top of that fortnite as also serve as a collaboration with DJ marshmellow witch favors him and i say is stupid...

Even if i get Either Dante or Kos-Mos Jonesy dose not represent gaming for me SADLY thanks to steve.... his meme chances of him actually getting to smash is pretty high and i'm talking EXTREMELY HIGH that's why i'm pissed at fortnite especially its community, fortnite thinks is the king of gaming(I know is Minecraft) but there everywhere on youtube when you click on gaming channels its there, and jonesy is still the face of it all.....

in truth and again i really don't want any TYPE of thing connected to fortnite in smash we already have to accept steve being one of the chosen but again Nintendo calling the shots and for them Fortnite = Money, Meanwhile the Only Namco REP we have is PacMan i really want Xenosaga to comeback after Harada confirmed is a wasted project to make it HD but if Kos-Mos makes it in there that will change there minds.

I freaking don't want Jonesy to steal a spot because of his popularity.

FightingGhost73

Smash Cadet
Let me explain, fortnite already done the impossible with MARVEL AND DC already in there content, the community of fortnite is pretty much SALTY kids who abuse there parents money, on top of that fortnite as also serve as a collaboration with DJ marshmellow witch favors him and i say is stupid...

Even if i get Either Dante or Kos-Mos Jonesy dose not represent gaming for me SADLY thanks to steve.... his meme chances of him actually getting to smash is pretty high and i'm talking EXTREMELY HIGH that's why i'm pissed at fortnite especially its community, fortnite thinks is the king of gaming(I know is Minecraft) but there everywhere on youtube when you click on gaming channels its there, and jonesy is still the face of it all.....

in truth and again i really don't want any TYPE of thing connected to fortnite in smash we already have to accept steve being one of the chosen but again Nintendo calling the shots and for them Fortnite = Money, Meanwhile the Only Namco REP we have is PacMan i really want Xenosaga to comeback after Harada confirmed is a wasted project to make it HD but if Kos-Mos makes it in there that will change there minds.

I freaking don't want Jonesy to steal a spot because of his popularity.
Ngl I actually agree with him on the Jonesy part, Steve I legitimately understand why he's in but in the case of fortnite, I'd rather Smash not step into that territory

ES. Dinah

Smash Ace
Her victory screen would be her victory pose maybe with the Vector pod in the back of her. Luckily she retained her victory pose in Xenoblade 2

Also she should say "Shion, my external appearance is down 5%. I need to be cleaned" or one of her other famous quotes like "Relinquish your pain unto me" Another funny one could be KOS-MOS: Up, down, left, right, chu, chu, hey! if we get a Ulala mii costume or something. Would be cute, in my opinion lol

Last edited:

MattX20

Smash Hero
Her victory screen would be her victory pose maybe with the Vector pod in the back of her. Luckily she retained her victory pose in Xenoblade 2

Also she should say "Shion, my external appearance is down 5%. I need to be cleaned" or one of her other famous quotes like "Relinquish your pain unto me" Another funny one could be KOS-MOS: Up, down, left, right, chu, chu, hey! if we get a Ulala mii costume or something. Would be cute, in my opinion lol

That would make sense

ES. Dinah

Smash Ace
I was thinking if she got in then they could do something like this lol imagine like another Xeno character wakes up from the pod first. Just thinking it would be funny and Sakurai has trolled in trailers before. I'm sure this Project X Zone one was Harada's idea since Alisa is the KOS-MOS of Tekken.

Last edited:

FightingGhost73

Smash Cadet
So if both KOS-MOS and Elma or Rex are in the Pass, what are the chances of a double reveal trailer like Kencineroar's? I could see it happening since we would be getting two Xenoverse characters.
Honestly if they did that to throw off expectations there would be 2 characters for one pack being Kosmos and Telos

MattX20

Smash Hero
Because of the voice slots left in the sound test menu matching the remaining fighters for the second Fighter Pass, it seems more probable that we'll end up with just KOS-MOS and no T-Elos if we do get her at all. It's possible that the last fighter could be mute and thus give a possible character specific alt, but increasingly unlikely as of right now.

zferolie

Smash Hero
Because of the voice slots left in the sound test menu matching the remaining fighters for the second Fighter Pass, it seems more probable that we'll end up with just KOS-MOS and no T-Elos if we do get her at all. It's possible that the last fighter could be mute and thus give a possible character specific alt, but increasingly unlikely as of right now.
Honestly i feel its just going to be 3 characters with no alts, unless they add another voice slot. If that kosmos leak is right it will be no alts for crash, kosmos, and reimu, even though i really wanted a coco alt

ES. Dinah

Smash Ace
So I just wanted to speculate on what I think are the remaining characters. I feel since Koei tecmo got a spirit event that Hayabusa is still possible but maybe even leakbait since literally everyone thought his chances were super high in pass 1. We could get a mii costume of him as well possibly. Another one I feel is possible is a Arc systems works rep considering we got that River city girls spirit event awhile back. Remember we did two SE spirit events Octopath Traveler and Trials of Mana and then we did get Sephiroth recently! It could happen again with another company.... I still feel like regardless of that activision spanish source leak being real or not that Crash is likely to be represented.

Then we have KOS-MOS and Reimu. They first appeared in a fake together but both of their cases were extremely odd. KOS-MOS having that mod taken down was weird enough but we also had that Reimu doujin circle thing never get disproven. It could mean that both of these characters were planned for fighter pass 2. KOS-MOS as I have always said has a lot of reasons to get in and her sort of "double rep" in Namco and Monolith gives her the chance to represent smash. If 5chan is real then that explains everything. 5chan even gave me the idea of a leakbait theory as well as the 5chan poster did say that he thought the picks were negative "aggressive" lineup. Isn't it odd that this leak is the only one with two Japanese reps alongside a Western rep? The other leaks people talk about dont feature KOS-MOS or Reimu. I always found that odd and while people can argue that's a hit against it because KOS-MOS and Reimu appeared in the fake leak last year together.... there's literally no evidence to suggest that was what the 5chan poster did. It was a year after and this guy said Sephiroth was coming and no mii costume promotions for smash 4 mii dlc. This is what leads me to believe both were planned as early as fighter pass 1 if real. Since I am basing my predictions/speculation off this I am going to assume Lloyd and Monster hunter mii costumes are returning.

While the KOS-MOS mod getting taken down was a extremely odd case, it was done by the time fighter pass 2 was greenlighted with finalized characters, we now know that Byleth may have originally not been fighter #5 now. Lately there have been hits against Nintendo taking down mods though. Nintendo removed a goku mod, among us mod, and fans game mods all related to smash. We can argue that it might not mean anything as it seems very recent that Nintendo only started caring about taking down various mods, but the two super mario ost that Nintendo took down are still down as well

and here's the KOS-MOS mod still copyrighted by Nintendo unlike the Geno videos (weird but maybe the original uploader for those geno videos removed his videos?)

Anyway, 5chan Is the only "leak" I am paying attention to currently because other "leaks" such as that 40 character list leak seem unrealistic. I think characters such as Doomguy and Rayman while certainly possible do feel like leakbait. Doomguy was only speculated because of cacomallow which we now know is 100% dead and Rayman afaik was only because of some "Rayman is in the ice" theory that never amounted to anything. Also did anyone notice that the 40 character list leak people are talking about again has Terra? Terra was referenced in a Sakurai interview along with Onion Knight and Bartz when he said they wouldn't feel anything like Cloud back in smash wii U. That gives a huge red flag already and as much as I want Terra why would they consider her along with Sephiroth on the same list? Also, another one I recently thought that would never be considered is Jin and Lora on that list. Huh? Lora wasn't even known to fight by the time fighter pass 1 was in decision stage. Takhashi started the concept of Torna as early as 2015 but didn't get back to it for awhile and she was just a character in Xenoblade 2's various cutscenes. If anything that means Lora and Jin were only in concept stages for Torna by then and it was the very foundation for Torna's buddy battle system. I just dont see how that would be considered by Nintendo right away for smash. The list may have had Terry but is Terry really that hard to guess? Sakurai was known to like KOF already and Terry is probably one of the faces that is easier to guess. The others are also all easy guesses like Banjo, Steve, etc. Type a list of 40 characters randomly and some will appear in smash.... that's just what that leak is. I'm calling it 100% fake for now. In the same vain i'm also going to say the Chun Li leak has zero merit. Too early in development to know all that information and it is largely piggybacking off what Vergeben had at the time with Erdrick.

Other remaining characters: I dont think we are getting a league of legends rep despite insane popularity in Japan's esports scene, and Falcom rep such as Adol or Estelle might be possible but again both these leaks are just another case of the old Dante leak we had that had information but not smash information. Furthermore, I feel like many leaks like that put smash in their text just to bait people into thinking it is real and then it is talked about ad nauseum.

TLDR: I think Crash, KOS-MOS, Reimu, Hayabusa, Arc systems works are possible. The others I mentioned such as Adol, Estelle, League of legends, Rayman, Doomguy are less possible.

Last edited:

the unholy Grail

Smash Apprentice
Crash and Ryu Hayabusa are the only highly demanded/speculated characters I have any stock put into them for DLC (though I would also REALLY like to see Dante get in the roster before this game ends DLC.)

Sol and KOS-MOS are my top 2 most wanted characters now and I have yet to give up on them for smash.

the only characters I don't sit well with are recent viral game characters and 4th party/anime characters

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
We still have yet to get a monster hunter spirit event and the mii fighter costumes too, that's still on the table
But Monster Hunter is Capcom so we don't have to worry since our girl is part of Namco. We got to look out for that Lloyd costume and find out whether he's in our girl's Challenger Pack or someone else's.

ES. Dinah

Smash Ace
We still have yet to get a monster hunter spirit event and the mii fighter costumes too, that's still on the table
I think monster hunter mii are 100% returning at this point just because what Imran said. Even though he said monster hunter isn’t dead he said he personally thinks a Capcom rep may not happen. Also, there’s something about MH devs liking the monsters over the hunters for representation so I think that hurts a MH character too.

Last edited:

FightingGhost73

Smash Cadet
But Monster Hunter is Capcom so we don't have to worry since our girl is part of Namco. We got to look out for that Lloyd costume and find out whether he's in our girl's Challenger Pack or someone else's.
By far Lloyd is the one Bamco character in competition with her, tho I wouldn't be opposed to him getting in if Kosmos doesnt

ES. Dinah

Smash Ace
By far Lloyd is the one Bamco character in competition with her, tho I wouldn't be opposed to him getting in if Kosmos doesnt
I feel like Dark souls has a shot at competing with her. Dark souls is kinda huge in that it really got famous for being a very difficult video game series. While i'm not really worried that much, I would say it is surely something to keep in mind. However, it is true that From Software owns the IP so if From software did greenlight a character with Nintendo they can't do anything if Bandai doesnt want a dark souls character... I think. Please correct me if i'm wrong!

Luty

Smash Cadet
I feel like Dark souls has a shot at competing with her. Dark souls is kinda huge in that it really got famous for being a very difficult video game series. While i'm not really worried that much, I would say it is surely something to keep in mind. However, it is true that From Software owns the IP so if From software did greenlight a character with Nintendo they can't do anything if Bandai doesnt want a dark souls character... I think. Please correct me if i'm wrong!
Would they have to put in both genders for the Dark Souls character? It would not feel immersive enough if it was only male, considering the character is kind of a stand in for yourself. Then, would that require an extra voice file for multiple genders?

Well, there is still no guarentee Ultimate will add a Bandai Namco fighter at all. Whichever one gets in may be a moot point, but I would think that a Dark Souls player character would not be Bandai Namco's go to pick when there are so many actual characters out there to pick from.

the unholy Grail

Smash Apprentice
So I just wanted to speculate on what I think are the remaining characters. I feel since Koei tecmo got a spirit event that Hayabusa is still possible but maybe even leakbait since literally everyone thought his chances were super high in pass 1. We could get a mii costume of him as well possibly. Another one I feel is possible is a Arc systems works rep considering we got that River city girls spirit event awhile back. Remember we did two SE spirit events Octopath Traveler and Trials of Mana and then we did get Sephiroth recently! It could happen again with another company.... I still feel like regardless of that activision spanish source leak being real or not that Crash is likely to be represented.

Then we have KOS-MOS and Reimu. They first appeared in a fake together but both of their cases were extremely odd. KOS-MOS having that mod taken down was weird enough but we also had that Reimu doujin circle thing never get disproven. It could mean that both of these characters were planned for fighter pass 2. KOS-MOS as I have always said has a lot of reasons to get in and her sort of "double rep" in Namco and Monolith gives her the chance to represent smash. If 5chan is real then that explains everything. 5chan even gave me the idea of a leakbait theory as well as the 5chan poster did say that he thought the picks were negative "aggressive" lineup. Isn't it odd that this leak is the only one with two Japanese reps alongside a Western rep? The other leaks people talk about dont feature KOS-MOS or Reimu. I always found that odd and while people can argue that's a hit against it because KOS-MOS and Reimu appeared in the fake leak last year together.... there's literally no evidence to suggest that was what the 5chan poster did. It was a year after and this guy said Sephiroth was coming and no mii costume promotions for smash 4 mii dlc. This is what leads me to believe both were planned as early as fighter pass 1 if real. Since I am basing my predictions/speculation off this I am going to assume Lloyd and Monster hunter mii costumes are returning.

While the KOS-MOS mod getting taken down was a extremely odd case, it was done by the time fighter pass 2 was greenlighted with finalized characters, we now know that Byleth may have originally not been fighter #5 now. Lately there have been hits against Nintendo taking down mods though. Nintendo removed a goku mod, among us mod, and fans game mods all related to smash. We can argue that it might not mean anything as it seems very recent that Nintendo only started caring about taking down various mods, but the two super mario ost that Nintendo took down are still down as well

and here's the KOS-MOS mod still copyrighted by Nintendo unlike the Geno videos (weird but maybe the original uploader for those geno videos removed his videos?)

Anyway, 5chan Is the only "leak" I am paying attention to currently because other "leaks" such as that 40 character list leak seem unrealistic. I think characters such as Doomguy and Rayman while certainly possible do feel like leakbait. Doomguy was only speculated because of cacomallow which we now know is 100% dead and Rayman afaik was only because of some "Rayman is in the ice" theory that never amounted to anything. Also did anyone notice that the 40 character list leak people are talking about again has Terra? Terra was referenced in a Sakurai interview along with Onion Knight and Bartz when he said they wouldn't feel anything like Cloud back in smash wii U. That gives a huge red flag already and as much as I want Terra why would they consider her along with Sephiroth on the same list? Also, another one I recently thought that would never be considered is Jin and Lora on that list. Huh? Lora wasn't even known to fight by the time fighter pass 1 was in decision stage. Takhashi started the concept of Torna as early as 2015 but didn't get back to it for awhile and she was just a character in Xenoblade 2's various cutscenes. If anything that means Lora and Jin were only in concept stages for Torna by then and it was the very foundation for Torna's buddy battle system. I just dont see how that would be considered by Nintendo right away for smash. The list may have had Terry but is Terry really that hard to guess? Sakurai was known to like KOF already and Terry is probably one of the faces that is easier to guess. The others are also all easy guesses like Banjo, Steve, etc. Type a list of 40 characters randomly and some will appear in smash.... that's just what that leak is. I'm calling it 100% fake for now. In the same vain i'm also going to say the Chun Li leak has zero merit. Too early in development to know all that information and it is largely piggybacking off what Vergeben had at the time with Erdrick.

Other remaining characters: I dont think we are getting a league of legends rep despite insane popularity in Japan's esports scene, and Falcom rep such as Adol or Estelle might be possible but again both these leaks are just another case of the old Dante leak we had that had information but not smash information. Furthermore, I feel like many leaks like that put smash in their text just to bait people into thinking it is real and then it is talked about ad nauseum.

TLDR: I think Crash, KOS-MOS, Reimu, Hayabusa, Arc systems works are possible. The others I mentioned such as Adol, Estelle, League of legends, Rayman, Doomguy are less possible.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I was told by KarneraMythos KarneraMythos that the KOS-MOS mod takedown was perpetuated by trolls in order to get our hopes up. The fact that it happened during TGA's 2019 somewhat proves this since that was the time Literally everyone thought KOS-MOS was confirmed for FP5. If true, that is extremely slimy and only proves that people in speculation REALLY don't want/like her. I don't know, nowadays I think KOS-MOD does nothing for her chances and the fact that there exist mod showcase videos for KOS-MOS RE outside Demonslayers original video further solidifies my doubt unfortunately.

Also, I really don't think were competing with Lloyd anymore pre say, but rather Tales of in general. (Specifically Yuri and/or Velvet who make total sense for the Lloyd costume to come with.) We have enough evidence nowadays to believe that returning smash 4 miis won't be upgraded to playable characters/deluxe costumes because that hasn't been the case for Heihachi, Gill or Geno. And if that 5chan leak turns out to be real, then we will know for a fact that returning costumes won't be promoted whatsoever. Lloyd's costume returning could also spell bad news for KOS-MOS because that would mean Namco doesn't have another of their JRPG characters to be bundled with her challenger pack. And before anyone comments that KOS-MOS and Lloyd have nothing in common, you're right! they're only similar because both are JRPG characters. (Same thing happened with Heihachi and Min MIn being paired because they are both fighting game characters and Steve and Gill because both use blue weapons.) You'd think a Namco rep would come with all other Namco mii's but that hasn't been the case so far. IDK the fact that Namco mii's are being split for other challenger packs makes me doubt one is coming at all which really sucks.

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I was told by KarneraMythos KarneraMythos that the KOS-MOS mod takedown was perpetuated by trolls in order to get our hopes up. The fact that it happened during TGA's 2019 somewhat proves this since that was the time Literally everyone thought KOS-MOS was confirmed for FP5. If true, that is extremely slimy and only proves that people in speculation REALLY don't want/like her. I don't know, nowadays I think KOS-MOD does nothing for her chances and the fact that there exist mod showcase videos for KOS-MOS RE outside Demonslayers original video further solidifies my doubt unfortunately.

Also, I really don't think were competing with Lloyd anymore pre say, but rather Tales of in general. (Specifically Yuri and/or Velvet who make total sense for the Lloyd costume to come with.) We have enough evidence nowadays to believe that returning smash 4 miis won't be upgraded to playable characters/deluxe costumes because that hasn't been the case for Heihachi, Gill or Geno. And if that 5chan leak turns out to be real, then we will know for a fact that returning costumes won't be promoted whatsoever. Lloyd's costume returning could also spell bad news for KOS-MOS because that would mean Namco doesn't have another of their JRPG characters to be bundled with her challenger pack. And before anyone comments that KOS-MOS and Lloyd have nothing in common, you're right! they're only similar because both are JRPG characters. (Same thing happened with Heihachi and Min MIn being paired because they are both fighting game characters and Steve and Gill because both use blue weapons.) You'd think a Namco rep would come with all other Namco mii's but that hasn't been the case so far. IDK the fact that Namco mii's are being split for other challenger packs makes me doubt one is coming at all which really sucks.
To be fair, Heihachi is from Tekken, a fighting game (like ARMS) and Gil’s game involves spelunking for treasure (like Minecraft). Tales of Symphonia is a JRPG like Final Fantasy VII is but his costume wasn’t in the previous wave. What if...

Top Bottom