• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KoreanDJ: The Master of Overkill

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Good video, but why is there an entire match at the end? It was just a two-stocking; I expected to see a no-damage 4-stock or something.

I was kind of hoping someone would make an Ice Climbers video with the Hammer Time song, but I guess that's out of the question now.

ZeldaFreak0309

Smash Journeyman
I guess that match was pretty cool cuz he got 3 spikes and a tipper and it looked like he was just screwing around ...

I love the music :chuckle:

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Good video, but why is there an entire match at the end? It was just a two-stocking; I expected to see a no-damage 4-stock or something.

I was kind of hoping someone would make an Ice Climbers video with the Hammer Time song, but I guess that's out of the question now.
Yea, in the middle of making it, I was thinking "****, its too bad KDJ doesn't use Game and Watch or Ice Climbers.."

:laugh: I got dibs on the song first, so too bad.

The reason I put it there was because I ran out of footage and was on short notice (wanted to have it done by Friday; his birthday). 4 minutes does not do KDJ justice. Also, that match had some nice combos. PLUS, that was just purely sexy music. :)

I downloaded it from RapidAssassin on the hub, the song was already there. It saved a lot of time.

Also, download link is GO!

Vall3y

Smash Lord
an okay video. nice music lol.
the only thing that bothered me is that it is obvious KDJ was way better than his opponents. some stuff shouldnt have worked and at some clips it feels like kdj is just fooling around.

an okay video. nice music lol.
the only thing that bothered me is that it is obvious KDJ was way better than his opponents. some stuff shouldnt have worked and at some clips it feels like kdj is just fooling around.
well thats the point of combo videos...

but hes had many great combos on many pros( ken pc m2k to name a few) on the vids at MLG.com which are free to watch now..

Top Bottom